Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SNM-Mujahid muuse Bixi A/Yusuf is coming an insight into secessionist psyche

I like Riyaale, coz he keep entertaining the gangs indefinitely (at least til TFG stands its feet firmly). That is what Egal (rest in peace) was doing intaan malagu u imaan!

There is a saying "the truth always shines" take that to heart Duke, and for you Allamagan you may thank Riyaale entertaining and i myself see him as entertaining but so far the state of Somaliland is stable, no crime or looting in the nation so he is not doing to bad old boy and the comment that made me laugh out loud was your view of TFG standing fimrly on its feet, was it not awhile ago that it was with no feet but thanks in part to Ethiopia and the U.S. its on its feet loool. Somaliland with no outside help is on its feet by the support of its people i can not say that for the TFG, you may not expect that but its a reality on the ground back home lol.

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

...Somaliland with no outside help is on its feet by the support of its people i can not say that for the TFG, you may not expect that but its a reality on the ground back home lol.

Of course, unlike the TFG, Somaliland is of 1 clan, renegades and mainly controlled by one sub-clan. Agree? and since you mentioned outside help, tell me what is Somaliland without the support and the blessing of ethiobians? better inadan wax isku sheeg-sheegin adeer :D

RedSea   

^I disagree,what sub clan? you making it up dont' you..buddy, fake assumptions don't fly.

Look at the parliament, see how they consist of all sub clans,or maybe you dont' know anything about them, so you just simply saying, bal iga qabo hada.So as Somalithinker said, the truth always shines,let us not entertain each other with false statements that have no basis, you feeling me dawg? :cool:

Riyale will simply go and we will do that through the ballot boxes.Whether Riyale is there for his own interests or not bothers us not ,because Thank God we dont' rely on politicians to build up our schools, health facilities, infestructure etc...see this is where we differ buddy.Everything you see today in SL is all as a result of the hardwork done by the people,it's something to be proud of doesn't it?

Doorknob states that Somaliland as state based on lies is coming down? well not in million light years will even Somaliland based on "lies" will be comparable to the political chunk of the TFG,because SL at least hasn't commited foreign troops including the Xabashis to kill and held their own people in check.

As it stands today,Somaliland at least is calm, with no violence, it has stablity which cannot be challenged in anywhere in the horn.Its citizens are going to schools, working, visioning for better future, can you tell me where you have that else where on Somali peninsula? I doubt it....

Riyale Kahin and few others are the stooges that SL needs to worry about on getting rid of,if that happens and they implement a better visionary leader then you should expect for SL to steemroll,because it has Parliament which consists of highly motivated,educated,without history of corruption,or civil war era which will take the leadership,this kind of system is rare in Africa wouldn't you say.

Riyale will go,so will his vice president,but the hardwork of the people will remain in place...I know this isn't something you wish to happen haters,but hey you gotta live with it.

The TFG being the work of Melez and cosisting of current and former warlords is simply in a mess.After being brought to Xamar on top of Ethiopian tanks and under the wings of Ethiopian jet fighters,I really dont' expect it to suceed.The warlords will not get along,because they luck the least amount of leadership,motivation.Everyone of them wants his own share of poeple's properties.The somali people will not trust these people,since they did the unthinkable in bringing Xabashis to kill other somalis for their own sake, Somaliland never did that...can we compare?

If the south was ever close to governance,it was the ICU,however, as expected,no one wants the somalis to have good functioning government without the interference of foreing influence such as Ethiopia,so gues what they are gone just like that,and it's place,they implemented really peace of Xabashis work.

Alamagan, yes we know Riyale is a mini puppet of Ethiopia, but have we ever let Xabashi come to our territory to rescue us from anything or do anything for us, it's the TFG you support who has done that,it's Abdullahi Yusuf and Geedi who have done that,are you trying to cover that up old man?

If somailand has no recogntion as it stands,but you never see people protesting in rage about their government,the TFG has recogntion,however,the people feel like it's foreing product being sold to them in a hard way, thus SL is a better state right now.

Duke, mr.doorknob, I am amazed, you really think you got what it takes to put up a fight for anything since the only thing you think about is perhaps force,well I have bad news for you,there will be no Ethiopian tanks in help of the TFG nor American planes hunting for "terrorist",you will have to bring what YOU have,then you have to the job for yourself, can you???

The local clown is getting funnier as the days go by.Dude this is the beginning,more is to come,just wait.U can say all things that u want to say,will that change facts on the ground?U are stressing urself for nothing,enjoy the lil peace u have,for ur secessionist ring leaders won't.But u already know that right?

If the TFG is a tigreey mouth piece, then Somaliland is the Tigreey mouth.

Riyaale will be gone as soon as recogntion is obtained. He is there to signify that "Somaliland is multi tribal........hey look our president is from a different clan" kix kix kix LOOOOL.

RedSea   

^^ niether of you two creatures above can really prove any meaningful points.Come up with something that is credible to read and for the audience to understand.

Riyale is another Melez puppet,but SL hasn't gone nearly as far as bringing Xabashis to kill other Somalis, dont you see where I am coming from.

So put up or shut up. icon_razz.gif

Duufaan   

Secessionist are wost puppet by nature. Forget Riyaale was not clans political parties organising demostration against "to stopp flying terorist to come somaliland"?. Sametime their sympaty are with moqdisho clans and hope things stay same at least.

Secessionist are confused and hope their friends will stay with them. please do not help our common enemy!

RedSea   

^wah,could you make sense so that I could put together some type of response which is approriate for what seems to be nac nac from your side.

Seccessionist are worst puppet by nature? so you admit that the TFG is a puppet in some way (in any measure)?

Originally posted by Duufaan:

Secessionist are wost puppet by nature. Forget Riyaale was not clans political parties organising demostration against "to stopp flying terorist to come somaliland"?. Sametime their sympaty are with moqdisho clans and hope things stay same at least.

Secessionist are confused and hope their friends will stay with them. please do not help our common enemy!

Not only secessionists are confused souls but xaasidiin too. Look, everyone of them love to see the south to stay indefinitely in that anarchic mess for they know once the South recovers from this deep coma things will get out of their hands and people would love to see them overthrown.

I personally been in Burco and Hargeys two years ago, man I completely changed my perception of SL people as whole. They were very kind, true patriots and not that bad or extremely clan biased. Those I talked with had many dreams and common political aspirations for the greater Somalia. They acknowledged that they cant survive on their own if they sail on their own and turn their back to their southren walaalo. Many people I met were seriously concerned about this issue and the fact that it to be a reality one day. They cant voice out their concerns due to fear of reprisal from the secessionist apparatus.

^^^The south will not stay the same, nor will it be an excuse for the secessionists camps agenda.

Look at the comments of this SNM comander/member of Kulmiye, is he upset with Ethiopia? Is he upset with Somali fighting each other, no. He is angered by the fact that the

'south' has a government. That Somalia is represented in the UN, AU and IGAD, and that the "Somaliland" state is not.

Things are changing and some do not like it.