Sign in to follow this  
Sky

wich city has to become the interim capital till muqdisho is pacified?

Sky   

the only cities that have a chance to be it are=

baydhabo

beledweyne

jowhar

thats it i guess.

Baydhabo because of its close proximity to Ethiopia.

I recently heard that some Ethiopian commanders reminded RRA branch leader Xaabsade that it was them - the Ethiopian army - that ultimately helped the then-unified RRA recapture the entire regions of Bay and Bakool from USC/SNA forces. I guess that's why Xaabsade is suddenly welcoming the TFG.

CHE   

Have Jowhar and Mogadhishu as twin cities,let one host the government and the other houses commercial capital respectively.

I had it upto here! all i am asking is , let me go back 'n geelayaga aan raacdee..........

Sky   

windtalker, im still doubting between baydhabo and beledweyn, but i think i have to agree with your choice man. baydhabo has a strategic position, its inhabited by a tribe that has nothing to do with muqdisho and puntland and suffered the most of all somalis while being also the most peaceful and innocent, its a large city and baydhabo needs the moral, economic boost that comes along with being interim capital.

i saw some pics of baydhabo, i think the city can accomodate the tfg with no problemo. and it is safe to, since the people of bay and bakool are pro-tfg.

Baidoa is the right choice. Its near Gedo and the Juba's and not far from Marka. These areas are vital areas which need to be brought under the control of the government.

I will say lets vote for Jowher.

Man the people who took the president and the PM to baledween with praveness and the love they have for Government. :D

Jowher is one of the most safest city in somalia. You are not alowed to cary any wapens in

addition to that people treat each other with love and respect.

Gabbal   

Baidoa is the right choice. Its near Gedo and the Juba's and not far from Marka. These areas are vital areas which need to be brought under the control of the government.

...and how should they be brought under the control of the government?

I vote for Muqdisho.

Xoogsade   

I wonder if the word "pacified" means to some "conducive" and "submissive" for Abdullahi's reign? :D:D or is it an honest wish that an obstacle to greater common good be removed?

^^^ You know what the word means. The whole country must be brought under control for Abdullahi's reign and after. However some here want to create an excuse for the continuation of the status quo of clan control and thugery hiding behind Ethiopea. Stop the nonsence Somalia needs law and order by any means.

Xoogsade   

You have to deal with interpretation by others and realities on the ground. If this is Abdullahi's reign, others are not interested and you know it. They have got nothing to lose and there is nothing the world can do about it. The only people beholden to him will be someone like you or others who have no relations to the opposite end of the spectrum and are caught somewhat in a position of choosing your own man over others. Have you learnt anything yet out of the chaotic world based on tribal sentiments?

Salaan...

Dadka qaarkood wax walba laf qabiil la dhahaa dhuunta ugu jirto, uguna horeeyo. Hadee rabaan, all things adduunkaan ka jiro, inay naga dhaadhacsiyaan Sooomaaliya in la keeno ciidamo Amxaaro/Tigreey ah. Rayigaas in qof Soomaali fiyoow laga maqlo iska dhaafee...

Haye waaba yahay, Amxaaradii baaba lala yaabanaa, hadana Magaalo madaxdii hala badalo (xataa si kumeel gaarnimo). Yaab iyo nuskiis. Dowlad dalkeeda sitimaan ka badan joogi karin ayaa saan u dhaqmeyso, odeygaas wareersan fursada uu heysto madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed masoo marin wixii ka danbeeyo dagaalada sokeeye, sidaasna u dhaqmaayo, Soomaali sii kala fogeynaayo, waa wax madaxa laga lux luxo; haduu saas ku socdana meeshuu gaaro hala arko.

Marmar Soomaalida dadka ku dhex jiro hadaa aragtid waaba ku lab laboonee, Ilaahoow adigaa caadil eh qabyaalad ka saar ummada qaarkood.

Magaalo madax waa Xamar--shaleey, maanta iyo bariba. Waligeedba. (Ninkaan saas idinlehna seven of his brothers and sisters were born in Baydhabo, laakiin runta hala isku sheego.)

Xoogsade   

Miskiin, Nin caadeystey inuu wuxuu doono xoog ku meel mariyo markiisii hore, oo aan weli fahmin Somalia ineyan aheyn gobolkuu madaxda ka ahaa oo looga dulqaadan jirey waaye Abdullahi Yusuf.

And for his supporters, instead of questioning his nonsensical insistence on these specific countries be included in troop depolyment, they choose to attack others, one time whole tribes, and the other the same warlords they were praising months ago for their participation in the reconciliation meetings.

Btw bro, why do you worry about The Capital being moved to another town? I have a different opinion and feeling about this. Some like the move because they want this government to survive and work with good intentions while some think it is some sort of punishment to the people who live in Xamar.

Anyway, haddii nimankaan habaaran ee cirka laga soo ridey magaalada joogi laheyn, oo dadka degganna xagga siyaasadda ka mideysnaan lahaayeen, waxaanoo dhan ma dhici leheen iyo is qab qabsigaan. iyadoo la baryaayo aa loo imman lahaa oo la dhihi lahaa aan wada shaqeyno. The blame partly falls on the men who put the city and their communities where they are today. Haddii mustaqbalkana ay dhacdo in la beddelo caasimadda, facasaa an takuuna kheyran. Waxaan shar aheyn oo dowlad niman mujrimiin madax ka yihiin laga heli lahaa maa jirto to begin with? This is my idea and it isn't popular, laakiin, I am the least bothered I think by the much talk of move.

Besides, there is a great chance to make this last effort work. The warlords are now part of a government to which they pledged allegiance and a light can be shined on them if they lack any credible arguments. Luckily for them, they found a good point and others are insisting on the losing end. I personally support any evil who doesn't like ethiopian troops in the capital and I suspect there are plenty like me. If Abdullahi Yusuf and policy makers were smart, they would accept to forego the neighbouring troops and put more emphasis on troops from other countries. I m thinking there is much help available for them to make things work this time. What other excuse would there be if this issue is settled? Nin walboo nasoo marey kan kale wuu ka madax adkaa waddankiina sidaasuu dhulka u galey. And you don't even have to question the blind supporters who gave and will give their lives for lost causes.

Habeen wanaagsan.

Gabbal   

odeygaas wareersan fursada uu heysto madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed

Macruuf-Aqiyaar war dee afka maxaa u'la aaday Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Fedaraaliga Soomaliya Mudane Abdulahi Yusuf Axmad :D War dee noo daa madaxweynaheena demuqaraatinimada lagu doortay :Dicon_razz.gif

p.s. Wareerkiisa waa wax lagaran karo. Hadaad cimrigaada kursi ka daba ordaysay miyaadan waalan laheen? Naf iyo maal, tol iyo qaranbo hadaan u baabi'iyay kursi aan si fiican ugu fariisan karin amba waa waalan lahaa. Abdulahi Yusuf inuu miyir fiyow yahay waa in la xaqiijiyo...miyaadan ila raacin :D

beledweyne allahayoo ga dhidig guri barwaago!!

do i need to day more!!

it ills me why they chose baydhaba!! make no damn sense!! u hear!! u yall feel!! center wise!!

holla! amiin!

and the fact is, reer beledweyne are and were always to neutral to all mali!!

:confused: