Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Buuhoodle Leaders say Buraale Is a Mentally Sick Person

Qudhac   

i didnt say i represent them, what stated was my opinion backed up by clearly whats going on in the ground, thats what i base my evidence for their stance not the few qurba joog that shout from abroad.

if those that are born in las anod that are the rulers, the police, the army and the tax paying and law abiding citizen then i think those have more weight than those individuals who shout tribal rubbish from abroad in which you base your eidence on. :D

^Evidence according to you!

Al-Shabaab controls large swathes of the south, what evidence is there the local population want them there?

Have you ever been to Las Anod since it changed hands or you are just shouting from abroad as well?

Again, enough with tribal accusations-you owe your very existence to tribal revolution?

Qudhac   

alshabaab cuts theirs hands,legs, mutilated them, whipps them in public and even PUBLICLY BEHEADS OR STONES THEMS TO DEATH, i dont think they have much of choice do they?, so your comparision is non starter

according to you they HATE Somaliland with passion yet they live in harmony with their administration and government instutes. There has not been one single civil disobedience from public and they fully co-operate with law agencies such as police and others.

its not evidence according to me its in front of your eyes, unless you put your fingers in ears and go LALALALALALALALALA

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Ninka dhan ee Jabarti National Movement madaxda u ah waa nin isku buuqay miyaa?
redface.gif

Faisal Waraabe ba ku daartay cudurkiisii smile.gif

Qudhac....How could you ascertain that, how you have been there?

Where I have said they hate Somaliland with passion?

They just don't share secessionist's view of partioning Somalia, do you deny that? N comparison with Al-Shabaab is simply have to do Somaliland militia's presence in Las Canood.

Qudhac   

They just don't share secessionist's view of partioning Somalia, do you deny that? N comparison with Al-Shabaab is simply have to do Somaliland militia's presence in Las Canood.

and how do you reach that conclusion then, did you conduct a poll yourself, or are you once again basing that on those individuals that you see shouting from abroad.

its funny you say they are against secession yet they are happy with being part of that same secession to this day.

i mean las anod isnt exacly burning with rage and demos is it, in fact it seems things have been going quite smoothly. it just doesnt add up for you.

as they say the proof is in the pudding, somaliland has las anod and most of sool in full harmony to back its claim......

what exacly do you have????????????????