Sign in to follow this  
Cumar

Unfound accusations against Col. Barre Hiiraale

RedSea   

^lol.I did,I don't what else you want me to say.If you want me to think like you,then sorry I won't.

I have already answered that question, so now clear space for Sulayman,this golaha is for him and I at the moment.

^^^ OK read see waan ku gartay!

this means you dont want welcome UIC to Hargeysa and you dont agree with them that Somalia is one from raas casayr to raas kamboni, huh? turf question

Haddaba iska aamusoo amuuro kale oo waxba kaagelin ha gelin hana ka hadlin, maxkamadahana faraha kala bax arrimahooda like other secessionsts.

RedSea   

Kaalay, miyaad iga xigtaa Xamar,oo miyaad iga xigtaa Jawhar, oo miyaad iga xigtaa Baidhabo, miskiin baad tee, oo miyaad iga xigtaa Kismaayo???

maalinta aan kuugu yimaado gurigaa aah adigu shakhsi Alamagon aad ku jirto markaa iqabso laakin, wixii ka horeeya intaa, ima odhan kartid waxba kaama galin dadkayga,dalkayga, iyo dantaydaba.Waa dadkaygii dadku, dalkuna waa dalkaygii, adoo kalena waxba kama dhagaysto, markaa wax inaad ii sheegtaa kuuma haboona ba, ee ii banee laydha yaa caruus adoo raali ah aan kaa danaystee.

^^^^ May dal kaama xigo balse waxaan soo baxday Maxkamadahan aad la orderysid hadalkooda meel walba inaadan la doonaynin gurigaada iyo halkaa iyo waqooyi galbed ee aydun degtaan. Balse marka kale lagaama joogi karo oo meel walba sidaa baa u horboodeysaa. Markaa talo ku siiyee UICs iyo ciddii kale oo ishaysata isaga gaabso sida like-minded secessionsts in SOL.

Walee Red Sea exposed!

RedSea   

what is the ICU first of all? what is the aim?

the ICU is the Islamic Union Courts, founded in Xamar,their aim is to bring and govern the country in accordance with the Islamic Sharica law.

Are you saying I appose that? come on now,don't put words into my mouth.

What I have said is, which I am amazed isn't good enough for you, is the Sharica law should be applied to all regions,the ICU branch in Xamar and in Kismayo are in tact,Hargeysa,and other areas need the same to be done by folks like Sh.Dirir, Sh.Mustafe Ismail Harun in Hargeysa.

If there was a warlord in Hargeysa like Barre Hiirale and Hargeysa was like lawless,then offcourse I would be beggin the ICU to safe me,but since Hargeysa needs leadership change, that is all, then that is what it needs after all.After that is applied, I would love to see the South all under the ICU,Puntland under their own respective shiekhs,then join them together to form Islamic nation.That is my vision,if that is not enough for you,then what is exactly.

Have one more thing in mind,the ICU has agenda,it's doesn't simply say, hey let us go over there and take over that place,that is what you seem to think,but sorry brother nothing works like that and certainly it won't work towards Somaliland and Puntland.

Col.Turki took over Kismayo, I from Hargeysa will do that as well for my hometown,while having the same agenda as the ICU in xamar,to govern the country in accordance with the Sharica law.Does that make sense?

Kii lahaa matihid hada ka hor iskaga bax arimaha Koonfur,dabadeed maxaan kaala hadlaa haduu mindset kaagu sidaas yahay.

Cumar   

Originally posted by Read Sea:^so Yaa Akhi Sulayman, what are saying now,let Barre Hiiraale come back to Power in Kismayo, or what?

I am not saying anything apart from that these baseless accusations that are not even endorsed by the ICU itself need to cease

Are you also hinting,the ICU is doing bad job in handling the situation in Southern Somalia?

The takeover of Kismayoo was a bad job, Islamically xaraan, and has created negative consequences, there is no dispute in that and only a blind-follower would justify the takeover based on the false words of the bad elements in the movement. All my posts in this topic hinted at the biased criticism of the overzealous ICU-supporters and the xaraan take-over of Kismayoo. I did not comment on anything else, indirectly or directly. I welcome all the good actions of the ICU that are based on the sound creed and I detest any actions that they commit that goes against the principles of Islam. That's why the wadaado in Somaliland have issued a warning not to invade Somaliland and mendle with its affairs lest they create havoc. Based on your previous posts, you heavily defended the position that the ICU should never enter Somaliland and I am not going to critize you for that since it is Islamically correct.

few questions to consider,since you seem to be defending one man's interest in this particular thread,while on the other hand we are defending the greater interest of us all.And as I said,if Barre Hiirale wants to come back,he must not have a militia outside for his own interest,no one will harm his tribe,and certainly no one will do injustice,so he must join this great cause of the ICU and be a member,then all negativivity that might have been said about him will be put to aside.

So what do you say about that Akhi Sulayman?(great nick by the way).

Walaal, there is simply too much assumptions and presumptions in your statements and I really do not wish to defend something that I never said or advocated. This is not about the interest of one man, tribe or any other political issue, rather this topic is based on the unfair smears perpetrated by a couple of individuals on this forum. If you want to see my political position on the ICU and Col. Barre Hiiraale, then search my previous posts walaal. There is a narration of the Prophet who said:

"Whoever defends the honour of his brother, this will be a protection for him from the Jahannum."

at-Tirmidhi

Any negativty that is unjustly attributed to him will increase in him in rewards so lets watch our tongue, fear Allah, and avoid attributing any accusations that are baseless. Remember that the ICU that you wholeheartly support heavily praise this man, then on what purpose have you accused Col. Barre Hiiraale of acts he never commited?

Salamu Calaykuum

RedSea   

^If all you are asking is, the insults directed towards Col.Hiirale to stop, will do,however,he must comply with the ICU,that is beneficial to him or you don't think so also?

But tell me, how would you evaluate the job done by the ICU thus far? including everything that has taken place?

Besides, I am bit confused of what is Xaram of taking over in Kismayo.If the purpose of your thread is to try to put to end the insults toward Hiiraale,then what is side point you are trying to sneak in that Kismayo shouldn't be in safe hands as it's today? or you dont believe that as well.

Haashim   

Xeelad Dagaal Iga Dheh :D

Markii dagaalkii (awalba la ogaa inuusan meel gaarayn) socon waayay, ayaa la is yiri bal SASABO ha lagu dayo iyo Barre waligii maxkamadaha waa la jiray, ethiopia waa ka soo hor-jeeday iwm.

Taas waxaa uga fiicnaan lahayd hadduu taladayduii qaadan lahaa ...... ithink it's TOO LATE NOW

Midda kale Kismaayo horta macaanaa, ar meesha maxaa yaal, nin dhadhamiyay oo ka samra la waa ;)

Horta waa inaan meesha mar tagaa :cool:

bal waxa looga samri la'yahay aan soo arkee

Laakiin 'To be honest' Rag ma yaqaaniin kuwaasi, maxay ninka markii hore u dhandhansiinayeen hadday ka qaadayaan :mad:

Cumar   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

]^If all you are asking is, the insults directed towards Col.Hiirale to stop, will do,however,he must comply with the ICU,that is beneficial to him or you don't think so also?

Salamu Calykuum

Lol, by all means, one can persist in [insulting] and denigrating Col. Barre Hiiraale but on the yaumul khiyamah one cannot present the excuse that he was unaware of the falseness of these accusations and insults after evidence (my first post) has reached him. Tell me akh Red Sea, have you so far refuted my points that I have outlined in my initial post. Have you recanted your age-old belief that Col. Barre Hiiraale belonged the same group as those vicious warlords? Because so far, no one has tried to offer any evidence that is in direct conformance with the age-old belief.

But tell me, how would you evaluate the job done by the ICU thus far? including everything that has taken place?

This is sidetracking and I wish we could remain on the subject of the thread. For my political opinions, see my early/previous posts. However, I will briefly answer this one question for you provided that it does not create another sub-topic, insha'Allah. The ICU have the correct of Message of Islam and that is what satisfies me, they do not carry some sort of down-played innovative Sufi concepts and this is why the Sufi community in Somalia opposes them in terms of the Deen. Their ideology reminds me of the past Mujaddidun (revivers of the Deen) due them banning acts that were deemed xaraan in Islaam but acceptable in today’s society. Their rapid expansion and direct force to other peaceful Muslim communities is something which I strongly condemn due its forbiddance according to the Shari'ax. These takeovers have disrupted the lives of many Somalis and forced tens of thousands of Somalis to flee to a Christian nation. It has caused several unnecessary deaths such as the young teenager and it has severed ties that in the long run would have benefited them. This pre-mature expansion goes against the methodology of the Nabi (SCW). The Prophet spend years and years of building treaties with Mushrikun and Kafirun to maintain peaceness and this patience has proven to be effective in the long run and yet war is waged on Muslims for no legal reason according to the Sharia'x. The ICU instead of rushing and disrupting the peace and security of other cities, could have send delegates to several towns, build ties and instil the love of Islam in the hearts of the Muslims with weak-faith. That way, the inhabitants of these communities would eventually conduct their live according to Islam and for the sake of Islam and their extreme longing for jannada. This is exactly what the Prophet (SCW) did but then to the truth-seekers and the pagan Carabs. He sent some or one of the companions to communities to teach them the meaning of La Ilaha Illa Laha and then the rest of the pillars and they entered the Deen in great numbers and strengthen the rest of the Muslims. Allah (ta3ala) said in Surah Aali ‘Imran:

“So by the Mercy of Allah, you were lenient with them. And if you were harsh and hardhearted they would have ran away from around you. So pardon them and seek forgiveness for them, and seek their consultation in the affairs. And if you have made a decision, then put your trust in Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who put their trust in Him”.

“Naxariista eebe darteed yaad ugu jilicday haddaadse tahay mid ingagan oo qalbi adag way kaakala tagi lahaayeen gaararkaada, ee iska cafi una dambi dhaaf warso kalana tasho amarka, markaas haddaad wax goosatana talo saaro Allah, illahey wuxuu jeclyahay kuwa tala saartee.”

And its due this harshness that many have fled to Kenya and other neighbouring countries.

As I have commented previously, the wadaado in Somaliland and Puntland after the news of the Kismayoo takeover reached them, they send a warning to stop interfering with a community that currently enjoins peace and tranquillity and where the people are not barred from worshipping Allah and I agree with them because this warning is in accordance with Islam. Remember that 90% of the Somalis where behind the ICU after their deserved victory in Xamar but this support rapidly decreased after the events of unnecessary disturbance of peaceful communities and those actions simply backfired on them.

For your convenience, here is the actual text found at garoweonline:

"The Hargeisa clerics hailed the Union of Islamic Courts (UIC) for their positive achievements and for applying the Islamic Sharia, but warned them against any attempts to destabilize Somaliland.

We praise the Islamic Courts in Somalia for their good achievements such restoring peace and their call for the application of the Sharia but we warn them against interfering in the internal affairs of Somaliland and disturbing its long preserved peace and stability, they said. "

http://www.garoweonline.com/stories/publish/article_5410.shtml

Would you condone if the ICU stepped at the gates of Somaliland with the pretext to bring peace and security. If not, then what makes you think that other cities who enjoyed years of peace deserve this take-over but Somaliland and Puntland not?

Besides, I am bit confused of what is Xaram of taking over in Kismayo.If the purpose of your thread is to try to put to end the insults toward Hiiraale,then what is side point you are trying to sneak in that Kismayo shouldn't be in safe hands as it's today? or you dont believe that as well.

The purpose of this thread was to address those who dishonestly or in ignorance vilify the character of another Muslim brother but yet do not have the slightest idea that Col. Barre Hiiraale is taking their hasanaat while they continue to spew these calumnious words. Know that it is the duty of a Muslim to defend his brother and warn his other brothers who are carrying out these acts or do some of you not consider Col. Barre Hiiraale as a Muslim? If I did not create this topic out of love for you as my brothers and my obligation to defend my brothers, your sayi`aat would have increased unknowingly. Remember the words of our Nabi:

"Whoever wronged his brother with regard to his honour or any other matter, should seek his forgiveness today, before there are no longer any dinars, or dirhams; and if he has any righteous deeds, they will be taken from him, in accordance with the wrong he did; and if he has no hasanaat, some of the sayi`aat of his counterpart will be taken and added to his burden.”

Bukhari

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could focus on the points that I have mentioned in my previous posts. Does one agree with the stance of the ICU in praising Col. Barre Hiiraale or do you go against the ICU when it comes to Col. Barre Hiiraale. If you do, then why, other than clannish reasons.

Salamu Calykum

RedSea   

^so what exactly is your point?

I understand things in bold, so list all your wishes for me buddy and leave the verses of the Quran and Hadith which you are using to advace your hidden agenda out of it.

If the ICU praises col.Hiiraale,then why are they fighting amongst each other? can you answer that for me respectably?

Thanks Akhi.

Gabbal   

I could have sworn Baashi contributed to this topic..? I remember seeing it this morning and now when I wanted to respond to it, it seems to have vanished.

^^^Horn you are right. I couldn't believe in ma eyes what I have seen here this morning. All the posts under this thread have been deleted except two. I also remember Mr. Che asking the moderators here what has happened.

Even my new thread re. Cumar Cadaani iyo dekeda Kismayo was completely removed.

Who it could be? I am sure I know ninkaasi :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Who it could be? I am sure I know ninkaasi
:D

Hadale ma waga ku baryay? Mesha walala waregey sxb. Maxakiinta aa qabsatey, magaci hore walagala bedeley. Hada waxa la dhaha 'Maxkamada Al-SOL, waxayna ka mid tahey midowga maxakiinta. Hada kadin waxa aad qoreyso ka firso , mise hadi kale fagaro weyn aa lagugu magdhaba (karbash)