Sign in to follow this  
Cumar

Unfound accusations against Col. Barre Hiiraale

^^^You did you said the clan courts were great, thus since their foundation is warlords Indacade, Seeraar, Goobanle, Dhuxulow, Cirfo. Thus you are being selective when you attack some as warlords and praise others.

Bro, search dis entire forum, and if you found any thread posted by me in praise of the names listed above, let me know.

Indhacadde and co are criminals just like the Baydhabo bunch. My support for the courts doesn't stem from their purported religious awakening, but from their desire to run over Somalia, and finish off all the warlord fiefdoms.

RedSea   

^Horn,as I can see, you and the folks are still stuck in the civil war era,we are discussing about the present .How long do you expect Kismayo to be under some man like Hiirale.The ICU have made it clear,that they are willing to except anyone with political,military background,who would put the past to rest and serve the people today with their personal gifts or skills.

Gen.Morgan was a warlord,today, he is in Xamar,sitting day and night under the nitch of light candle,reading the Quran,and as I being told,he is nearly finished with Riyaadu Salixiin.After he finds himself,he will join the ICU in the battlefield defending his country,this time doing the rightous deed.

It would be nice,if Barre Hiirale puts the past behind and joins the ICU,since he has what it takes to fight,a military colonel that he is.It would be nice and the best of him,if he repented to his Lord of his past doings,which you may not know,sits down,puts his gun away for a while,study his faith and read the Quran.Then later on,after that joins the ICU on the battle field as a new man.If that happens,I will be among the first ones to say the Mujaahid,the Mu'min,Shiekh Barre ibn Hiiraale ibn Shire(Xafida Hulaah).

The question is will that happen,or will he keep doing this dirty work that has no end nor benefits him or the young men which he drags along with him to fight unjust battles.

I assume, it's really hard for you to grasp the reality on the ground,since you seem to be getting kick out of this whole thing,I advice you to spare your comments and put to end with you publicizing your lack of vision for the future.We are not in the 90s no more,Nor is it time to discuss what Aideed did or how things went back then,today is the day to make history if you are up to,I don't seem to detect in you or others,and as such I expect nothing to happen while people like your kind are in the mix, my friend.

If you think Kismayo will automatically change over night,be aware that nothing changes overnight,it needs some things to take place,starting with the day the ICU moved into Kismayo and from hereon.

As individual, I like changes,because I know changes make things happen,but it's really hard for me to understand someone who is living abroad and how that one person seems to lack absulately the slightest plan or vision of how things should move from here,since he would be expected to be the one to have those thoughts, other than Aidiid did this,Barre defended him.Those are the things discussed back in Africa, you are here,what is your plan?Is it Aideed's time now,the answer is no,well, then cut the nonsense,and focus on the present brother.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Hiiraale aside from the TFG link is the head of his clan an important figure. He made mistakes in the past but I would not picture him as the devil. He has proven to be tougher than many of us thought.

His mistakes were not that too serious at all and well,he had won Good battles from the real devils themselves but so long as he is barre,the defender of his kin folks,pple will always deny him justice and whether sulayman likes it or not,he will always be abused by the civilian man.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Duke...LooL...then atleast you give the guy a credit for doing something Yeey and Aidid Sr couldn't accomplish.

Lol,the former is still alive though,the latter is dead. smile.gif

RedSea   

^Duke,

Indhacade is a member of the courts, as Gen.Morgan is a member,as Gen.Maxamed Ghalib"Jamac Yare" is a member.All of them have something in common,they servents of Allah,and Allah can forgive any past wrong doings they might have had.

All of these men, are here today to contribute to the nation building of their country from the South on.I can't seem to understand the love you have for sheikh Maxamed Siyad"indhacadde".

The actions of the today is what seprates one from the other,because while the TFG such as Abdullahi Yusuf seem to still going down the road that made them famous,the people like Gen.Jamac Yare,Gen.Morgan, are finding new ways to find whta they have been missing all along,and they have found that in the ICU which they are honorable members of.

I know what Gen.Morgan did during the '88 years in my hometown,Hargeysa,I know what Gen.Jamac Yare did in 1995 civil wars in Somaliland in which he was the one who caused it all.However, I know one thing,that Allah is oft forgiven of ALL his servants,and thus they are in the process and on the right path to recieving that honor from their Lord.

But I don't expect for arogant and superficial thinkers to understand the merits of the ICU,so why should I bother to say more.

Che,who are you to judge of people,how do you know that during the long months of Ramadan that Shiekh Maxamed Siyad "indha cadde" has been repenting to his lord of anything that he has been acused of,how do you know? well offcourse you dont'then please don't refer him as criminal for God sakes,because if he aint,then gues what my friend,you will be asked what you have uttered against a Mu'min like Shiekh Maxamed Siyad "indha Cadde".

Juje   

Originally posted by Suleyman:

Allah (ta3ala) says in Surah Al-Ahzab:

والذين يؤذون المؤمنين والمؤمنات بغير ما اكتسبوا Ùقد احتملوا بهتانا وإثما مبينا

“And among them who malign the believers unfairly, they are guilty of slander and a glaring sin.â€

“Kuwa ku dhiba mu'miniita waxayan kasbanin waxay xambaarteen been abuurasho iyo dambi cad.â€

Inta kaleba yeelkad widayo, lakiin ma waxad hada ka yelna Barre Hiraale waa 'mu'miniin' .

As my great friend Il-Generale acknowledges he made mistakes in the past...where did we see him rectify those mistakes. Wasnt he part of Doxada Juba the illegal occupiers of 'others' land. Mise tas xisabta kugu ma jirto, o ninki dulmiya dadka aan awooda laheyn mu'miniimadisa wax uu dhibimeyso.

Kalmada mu'min sxb ciyaar ma aha weliba marka aad adegsaneyso ama aad xiganeyso Kitabka Karimka ah, si aad uu xalaleyso dembile adiga kula jifo ah.

Illah ka cabso , Illah aya laga cabsada.

Wa Billahi Towfiiq

^^^^Usheegbo ninyahow. Qoomkaan waxaa larabaa nalaga dhaadhiciyo Hiiraale owliyo waaye.

Resdea...I just stated what he and his clan militia to the poor people of Marka. If he repents, that's between him and His creator, but history should reflects atrocities that were committed by his criminal enterprise.

^^^ sxb taarikhda soo baro xoogaa wax baad isku qaldaysaa .

Juuje, Su'aal sxb: Barre ma cid baa ka xigta Kismaayo? ysi o no?

Mise is weydiisay waxa Barre oo magaaladan USC ka saaray una soo sacriface-gareeyey in uu haddana isla USC qayb kamida ku soo cesho ama soo bahaysto waxa ku kalifay ma isweydisay adeer. Indhihiina waad ka leexiineysaan wixii keenay arrintan. what illegal for you is halal for others sxb :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

what illegal for you is halal for others sxb
:D

War ma wadeyn he? Magan, sxb, isha ka turtey. Lakiin mid ha layska ilaliyo, yan laso xigan Kitabka Karimka, intaas ha layska ilaliyo. Mugo wixii aad xalaleyneysan sharci waxaad ugu radisaan xerarka jufoyinka dhex yal :D