Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Get out of looted homes and farms, Shiekh Sharif...

Duufaan   

As far as I known most of property are hold by indivuals from different clans. it should not be particularly Indhacade clan.

some property holders are rude, others are friendly to owners. I will not recomend anyone to go back soon and ask his property, even for sellimg. Moqdish is still Moqdisho

^^^ Well put, indeed each case is different..And that also in no way are all the people of Mogadishu occupiers but the armed groups...A comprehensive system must be put in place to deal with this.. The thing that can be done stright away, is the ending of the occupation of the, Jubba's and lower Shabbele and parts of Banadir...That can be done without much fanfare and fuss..

Properties of Mogadishu will take time, it is 16 years and much has changed...

General Duke,

I see you accuse Indhacade of occupying lands & being part of Somalia's problem rather than the solution. What eveidence do you actually have that supports your accusations? Furthermore, you have repeatedly mentioned that there are no Sharia courts in Shabelle region (Marka, Barawa, etc.) That is inaccurate.

I was in Marka last summer & witnessed that they did have a Sharia court. I was amazed by how calm & peaceful the city was. Absolutely no gun totting criminals walking around, no looting or shooting. All thanks to Indhacade.

I have heard in the past of this claim "Indhacade waa in uu ka kaco dhulka uu ku fadhiyo", but they always fail to provide any sufficient evidence.

^^Thats not even a question, its like asking what evidance one has that Mogadishu is in Somalia. What would be the response?

Check a map, visit the place or ask somebody...

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The problem is deep, and what ever you might say not everyones property has been returned
and not everyone has close links with Inda Cade....

:D:D

..and I do? Or is it maybe that you think Hiiraale has? Or that my clan does?

:D

I have also been noticing your current attacks on Jubbas and Kismaayo and that they are occupied..? Is this new turn around on account of my opposition to adeer? Why these baseless accusations now when you have always ignored, and even at times corrected our going-with-the-wind Xiin, on baseless accusations and assertions vis-a-vis Kismaayo and Jubba phenomenon?

You had better correct yourself Duke. I here a contingent of sorts comprising a section of "Ciidamada Qaranka" from Gedo have arrived in Baidoa..

old man I was just playing with you, I know you do not have any personal links with anyone. Even Hiiraale' action are not yours...

Got a reaction though :D

CHE   

One thing ,for a fact, that the ICU seems well disciplined organization that produced specific results.They have under-taken some serious tasks and produced appealing outcomes. It is matter of time till sheikh shariff makes good on his words, it is also matter of time till Sharif and Indha Cadde bump heads.I guess,my point,it is a bit too early to be skeptical;considering that they brought about the most dramatic change in Somalia.

Ina Yusuf fursad weyn buu iska lumiyey,I dont quiet understand his quarrel with the ICU.Ironically,his best shots at succeeding came from his adversaries.Firstly,they cleaned up Xamar for him and recognized the government.If A/Y cared even a bit,he would've made good on that offer.Secondly,Bin Laden showed up on Tv supporting the ICU.Had A/Y been the ruthless and savvy person that we make him out to be,he would've capitalized on that and gathered some solid backing from the "terror-dreading" Int'l community.

I am disturbed by his tendencies to turn everything into a one-man show,all about the limelight, how he consistently undermines the gov instituitions and the parliament.I am also concerned by the lack of aptitude on the part of the prime minister and his cabinet.

Listen,what ever the outcome might be, we DO NOT want him to come back to P'land.Send him to Addis since he seems to enjoy them ET's so much.

Uthman1   

General Duke, you talk as if the UIC can make the capital a heaven in such short space of time. It will never happen.Ask Bush, Blair, Merkel etc why the employement rate is so low, ask them why hospital treatment is so high etc etc etc. Ask how long England or Germany recovered from the second world war. It took them years. If you want to see progress, look at the peace and stability in the capital and other issues will be dealt with as well.

Your dwelling in minor issues. Lets deal with the imminent issue which is the Ethiopians and the TFG who even overlook their own MPs for the interest of Ethiopia. You want other clans to be supported, my friend the country is under occupation, lets deal with this issue first. Have you never been taught how to prioritize, you jumping to every little task. Even some tasks are beyond the UIC, a gap we in the west should fill.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Why these baseless accusations now when you have always ignored, and even at times corrected our
going-with-the-wind Xiin
, on baseless accusations and assertions vis-a-vis Kismaayo and Jubba
phenomenon
?

^^Horn, Doofaar ma daahiro haddaad wabi dabaalsiiso

Dubka iyo lafaha hoose baa dixiri jiifaayee'e

Need translation yaa horn? Charity of sort…but can’t ignore the glaring fact that you are ungifted in your own language!

Abaadir   

Xiin Posted:

Xiin Gabaygaasu waa aflagaado. Gabayo kale oo ku haboonaa baa jira sheekada meesha ka socota

Originally posted by Abaadir:

quote:Xiin Posted:

Xiin Gabaygaasu waa aflagaado. Gabayo kale oo ku haboonaa baa jira sheekada meesha ka socota
Care to share adeer! At times, good Abaadir, not all the tools you may need are readily obtainable..

Refutations concerning the actions of the islamic courts can be addressed since we have so far seen the things they did but refuting the nature of their cause is yet to be known and therefore addressing that would be immature for alot has yet to be known.