Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Busted: secesionist clan FASCIST support for courts..

Kashafa   

^^ I do hope for you. Tawbad is always open 24/7, but you've done irreparable damage to your reputation tonight. Thank God this is a anonymous forum. The brazen indignity you've displayed would've followed you the rest of your life.

Gabbal   

Kashafa-

To defend myself would be to legitimize your allegation.

The only thing I would say, however, is please do not accuse me of supporting bombardment of innocent people who do not deserve the fate brought to them by political opportunists within the ICU.

Jacpher   

The issue is bigger than personal attacks and character assassination. Each is entitled to his opinion no matter how inconceivable it may appear. We all have baised in one way or another so let's not degrade ourselves to dhoocilo level.

Just a piece of advice.

Kashafa   

The only thing I would say, however, is please do not accuse me of supporting bombardment of innocent people who do not deserve the fate brought to them by political opportunists within the ICU.

There you go again. It's all the ICU's fault. Heh.

Can you not get in that Hiirale-luvin' skull of yours that it's the freakin' Ethos that are carrying out the bombings, under commission of the TFG ? Xabash Duke couldn't answer a simple single question tonight and dodged and danced like a NFL quarterback. Let's see if you're any better.

1) Will you categorically denounce and condemn the bombings, those who carried it out(Ethos), and those on who's behalf(TFG) Somali cities and towns were bombed for the first time since colonial era ?

2) Will you categorically denounce and condemn anybody who doesn't condemn the bombings, or trys to provide an explanation for it.

As plain as it can be. Your work is cut out for you.

Gabbal   

Kashafa-

I remember reading a wonderfully written piece by Baashi that dealt with the ICU and how they have the biggest share of the blame in what is happening to Somalia tonight. I remember your responses so I know you understand where I am coming from.

1. I categorically denounce the shelling, and bombing by some, of innocent and powerless Somali people caught in the crossfire in a war for political control by two competing factions. My prayers and support go out to all the suffering mothers from both of the divides.

2. I denounce the use of foreign troops by both sides, which has internationalized the Somali civil war in the most negative of ways.

3. I categorically denounce anyone who does not condemn the suffering of all Somali people, including those bombed by the Ethiopian air force as well as those blown up by foreign fighters from central Asia.

Will you then categorically extend your support to the all the suffering Somali people of our nation rather then to one of the two competing factions who are maiming and killing Somalis?

Kashafa   

It's a given to me, but if you want to see it writing, of course I condemn any attacks on any civilian anywhere in Somalia, or the world for that matter. If you remember, I congratulated the ICU for conducting a military operation outside of civilian areas. The people who will bear the brunt of this war will be women, children, the elderly, and the weak and may Allah(SWT) ease their suffering. Unlike many here, I don't differentiate between the suffering of my people(read: all Somalis for y'all tribalists).

On to your very elusive post. Gotta give it to you, man. You're good. It was very simple: All you had to do was condemn the Etho bombing undertaken with TFG support, and you gave a great diplomatic non-answer. I can do that too. War is bad. Peace is good. People shouldn't fight. Lord help us all. Amen. That sums up your post.

I'm looking for an absolute condemnation of the Etho aggression and airstrikes("they got foreign troops so do we", will be thrown out) without any qualifications(they shelled Baido too). Intaas lee halagaa helo.

N.O.R.F   

1. I categorically denounce the shelling, and bombing by some, of innocent and powerless Somali people caught in the crossfire in a war for political control by two competing factions. My prayers and support go out to all the suffering mothers from both of the divides.

Thats why you are quick to post the latest conquests of the Xabashis and TFG which you obviously support and who sanctioned the bombings.

What if the bombing was in Kismaayo? Would you switch back?

G.

Consensus seems like any consecions paid to the TFG died with their eithiopian weaponary, or will i also be 'clannist' for that

The BBC radio is now already reporting bombing of muqdishu airport .. but that also be out imagination

Baashi   

Who needs comedy when SOL cyber-ku-dirrir can produce this hilarious piece without playwright and director.

Ethiopian brain-child, a product of Ethiopian proxy war, who deep down and sincerely thinks his fallen SNM who were financed, supported, and pushed by Ethiopia are "Mujahids" is now dead opposed another puppet faction who are using Ethiopian might to advance its narrow interests.

Dayuum! Only in SOL cyber-ku-dirrir section can such nonsense gain currency. Hey you never know though they might feeling for the blight of Somali brothers under Ethiopian tanks and fighter jets fire.

By the way I am positive that my man Northerner is above this trash written in SNet.