Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Puntland diaspora want Faroole to resign on conspiracy charges!.

RedSea   

What seems to bothering your saxib. Buntland IS a clan enclave. I'm not saying anything that isn't already out there.

And who does not belong to a clan? you perhaps?

We know what Puntland is, and is not, and do not need you to tell us that, do we now? Tell us that which we do not know, will you?

Originally posted by Internut01:

Read how many posts puntites have dedicated to SL versus Somalilanders to Puntland. The number of negative articles towards Somaliland by puntites are staggering, hence even got some of you banned from the Site. I personally dont give rats *** of how you live your life, only if you could let us live our lives the way we intend it, buuq free. If this naked attack on Somaliland persists, we'll have no choice but to expose the village Gorowe, you lot call great.
:D

^^^

Yeah of course it's great. Ma sheki baa kaaga jira? :D

Ninyahow, Red Sea, jihad inaad ku jirtid waan u jeedaa ee, bal seefta dhankaas iyo Riyaale orod oo la aad.

RedSea   

Miles,

I'm not in denial about my clan, It seems you were when I said 'puntland is a clan enclave'.

Dhuqarnayn,

Ha ku deeqdo hadaba saaxib.

Good, and now that we have established that, let us leave the clan chatter there, shall we? And assume for the benefit of discourse that I am not in denial either, all right.

"I'm not in denial about my clan"

Let us get back to the subject matter, shall we?