Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

PL troops to disarm Moqdisho

Coloow   

Maskiin Macaruuf akhyaar LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't know about the others but I have read somewhere that Kooshin was a college drop out- a young man of 28 years old- and he claimed that he is related to the president.

Wasn't Jamaal that guy who was indicated on charges of lying? he sought political asylum in canada and the us. He is surely persona non grata in the US.

I find it really funny that a lot of people that few days ago scorned looking at the Somali politic through the lence of clan interest when we were telling them that the courts were composed of a single clan, who found it convenient to side step this comman denominator of Somali politics for the past 16 or 17 years now feel they should criticize the government of not being cognizant of it, A government composed based strict formula of equality. the hippocrasy!!!!!!! Have you people no shame?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Halgan:

Waryaahe, Duke, malaguu magacaabin miyaa safirka dawladda ee UK?

Waxaad u qabatay oo dhan ma sac bacaad lagu lisaa?

Soori. Cabdillaahi Seed nin la yiraahdo ayaa meeshaas loo magacaabay [ama ismagacaabay, as the xaalada seems like that now], though dowlada Ingiriiska do not recognize this dowlad ku sheeg.

Ask yourself, what do these following men have in common.

Yuusuf Baribari of Midowga Yurub [EU], the danjiraha to Brussels.

Cabdillaahi Seed, danjire ku sheega Soomaaliyeed ee Boqortooyada Ingiriiska.

Kooshin Max'ed isku magacaabay danjiraha Soomaaliya u fadhiya ee Mareykanka.

Cumar Jamaal -- xoghayaha guud ee siyaasadda u fadhiyo Qaramada Midooway [whatever it means, though I assume to spy officially the real danjire u fadhiyo meesha].

Ciid Bedel Max'ed, danjire ku xigeenka Qaramada Midooway. [He could have been the real danjire, laakiin banooniga ayaa la barayaa, until then ha sugo...]

---------------

:D:D:D
Dowlad ku sheeg aan tabar lahayn ayaa saan u dhaqmeyso ka waran mid awood buuxda leh?

Even the most corrupt-prone, masuqmaasuq countries oo awood ku leh dalalkooda, iskaba dhaaf Soomaaliya, saan uma dhaqmaan oo waa xishoodaan the leaders ka taliyo meelahaas.
Reer London might know Cabdirashiid Seed as Cabdirashiid "Qoor". One thing that will work in his favour - at least in my book - the man is not the biggest hypocrite in politics.