Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Huge news: 4000 newly trained Somali national troops enter Baidoa + 3000 more on

Waryaa DUKE... war nimankaan il inay kugu ridaan kama baqaysid miyaa? why do you insist on remaining such an avid supporter of the so called TFG, especially with all the "hateration" eminating from this forum?

Saaxiib, these guys will make you impotent with their "habaar" n shit, so chill out on the support. smile.gif

alla necbeiya markay dadku wax ku tageeraan based on qabil adeerow xabashiga iyo kuwa la socda ba bamka waanu la eeganayna Wheter Its th Ethiopians or ItS Your so called Federal

^^lool. Cayrow Jr did you hear about what happened to Abu Kenyan and do you know the clowns dont hold a singe town not have any power other than running around in circles looting peacefull villages.

7000 troops the national army has more men and power than the 17 year secesionists who never fight good outside their homes.

Saaxiib, these guys will make you impotent with their "habaar" n shit, so chill out on the support.

:D:D

Adeer I am a big man, Hanaar and crocodile tears from looters and secesionist does not do anything to me.

This is about rebuilding the nation. "Ethiopia" excuse will end then it will be "why this clan has this much power".. Duke is perparing for the next war, this one against al-kebaab and the seceiosnits is nearly won.

Good night and god bless Somalia. ;)

RedSea   

lool@looters and seccesionists eheehe...

7000 you say. Well again as I said, more dead men walking. :D

money   

Faan wax ma taro. Afar kun dhaafee afartan kun aa maalin cadeey loo soo wada joogo la fiqsaday oo duurka lagu daray. Siyaad Barre oo dowlad ah aan Soomaali markeey kacday aamusin waayay.

Itoobiyaanka soo duulay 60 kun kor waa u dhaafeen iayagan waa arkeeysaa sida looga waalay meel kasta.

yeey villa Somalia aa lagu ilaaliyaa oo tank itoobiyaan ah oow ku dhuuntaa markii madfac la soo geliyo. Ugandese aa afisyooni u galbiyo mar kasta asoo gariiraayo. Maxaa kuu soo haray ADC warehouse in Baydhabo. Intaas leey ka taliyaan, inta kale waa nin walboow naftaa nabiyoow ummadaa. Shabaab meesheey tagaan gacmo furan aa lagu soo dhaweeyaa.

Inshallah, sideey ku socoto, dawlad ku sheegtaan waxaa u haray ilaa iyo august 2009 ooy ku ek tahay. Intaas iska daa waxeey sameeyso iyadaa motion u qaadeeyso Nur Cadde sidii looga taqalusi lahaa. Shan sano oo hal bacaadkiis ah oo waxeey qabato iska dhaafee eeysan xataa qaadka nabad ku cuni karin.

The news coming from Nairobi Kenya is reporting that the US embassy and its ambassadors are in consultations with important Somalis to form an alternative plan to replace the ineffective TFG as its mandate ended with colossal failure. These are said to belong to secular minded Somalis, moderate Islamists and major Mogadishu clan-heads who convinced and lobbied for the American Support to disassociate itself of the failed Ethiopian mission and to empower Somali groups who are sympathetic to western interests.

Nur Cadde is aware of the plans underway, he is part of it and is grooming a member of his cabinet to replace him. That is why Yeey is resorting to his typical game-paln: A motion against the PM. too late!

I am also hearing that the Americans are compensating two Somali groups for the casualties and injuries of the two air strikes. Dhoobleey will get 5 million and Dusa-mareeb will get 5 million. The Dusa Mareeb one is done already through Djibouti but the trick is Dhoobleey. The US is trying to influence people of Dhoobleey through some Northeastern cities in kenya. Many well-known Somali-Kenyans have been recruited for this project.

lool. Money adeer stop making up stories.

The TFG is building its army, the crazy gangs and their terror suspects have killed many people and damaged Somali prperty but they have yet to defeat the governemnt, take over the capital or any other important town.

Yesterday we had a small army today we have 7000 more, insha Allah we will ahev many more and make Xasan dahir and his clowns sing and dance as they did in the Siyad barre era.

Xiin, adeer you have no plans, just wishfull thinking.

^^^lool. He may adeer. But I know Money he is upset the clan militia he parades as religious warriors have caused more harm to their supporters interest than to the national government.

money   

General Duke, first let us not got confused. I belong to no group, faction, clan and what you have. I am against warlords and Ethiopian occupation, that means I don't support any group wholeheartedly.

Secondly, these are news that I heard from Nairobi, from reliable and authoritative sources.

Thirdly the TFG is ineffective and toothless. They have been formed in Nairobi almost 4 years ago and so far accomplished nothing. They haven't even provided a cup of water to any Somali. It is based on Qabiil formula which can't build a viable modern nation, it is led by warlords and it is controlled by Meles Zenawi. Anyhow, its mandate is running out, accomplishing nothing.

PM Nur Adde, seems to be doing his best but he deeply knows that warlords can't be worked with and that the whole power lies in the Corridors of Gabre. His plan was and still is viable, to circumvent around the Ethiopians, to marginalize warlords, to work with and solicit support and influence from European powers and to finally work the ultimate and inevitable removal of the Ethiopians from Somalia.

The US is working with some Somalis to plan ahead and form the coming government. Dhoobleey is getting 5 million and so does the Dhuusamareeb. All you need to do is make calls to Virgina, D.C., Dubai, Mogadishu and Nairobi to inquire of who is involved in the coming deal. By the way, Puntlanders are part of the new deal. It is just that your warlord uncle is history and excluded.

But he aint the only one. The curse of the colonels are to be relieved of Somalis soon. Dahir Aweys is colonel, Riyale, Yeey and Nur are colonels too. So are the so-called generals who either rule a fiefdom or vying to rule. Two new candidates of Puntland are said to have been part of the former Siyaad Barre regime.

Money or lool Olol.

Adeer no need for a long drawn out rant.

You are a supporter of Yusuf IdaCade who’s fiefdom has been brought back to its owners.

You are supporter of the murderous thugs who for 17 years were bullying unarmed clans and who now target anything they can kill and use women and children as shields and lies as their central ideological axis.

They have been routed on the battle field, their confused and ignorant leaders exiled and their cash cow nationalized.

Tis group will keep fighting and will keep losing until they are no more than noise makers in the streets of London and other Diaspora cities and their voices will be heard only through the BBC World service.

Mr Olol or Money remember how many times you claimed you was winning? How many false news you paraded here. What did you achieve apart from getting a dingy hotel room with no air condition for clan chief Xasan Dahir Aways?

Give us a break. The TFG is not going anywhere.

Meel kaste= Asmara hotel.

money   

I am in minneapolis Duke, not Asmara and I don't LOL like whitey wannabee! and the TFG to me is like tired fake game! or tribal feudal gang!

Duke i heard you are Omar Jamal? is that true? then if that is the case, I know you, when I see you, I will ask you.

RedSea   

Duke,

The TFG is nothing. The battle isn't against them at the moment that is. The battle is against the Ethiopian military hardware. That is the only obstacle to the TFG being slaughtered like lambs okey brother.

So an entity which is weak, non functioning, composed of ex-warlords and recent add-ons is no big deal to the resistance.

Thus you being a supporter of an entity that claims to have a President which is a puppet of another so call leader in Addis means you shouldn't be mouthing off much. You are under Ethiopian army watch, without it the TFG will be stripped and huanted down in broad day light.

Common sense really.

money   

common sense is not in the books of some people. paranoia is an excellent term to describe these die-hard warlord supporters. Theirs is a dying cause and hopefully, we as the future leaders of Somalia, should do all that is in our ability to bridge the gap, build consensus and trust among our people and make sure that Qabiil blindness and loyalty is destroyed by any means.