Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

A Somali Muslim women gets a fine and losses her job for wearing Hijab in Switzerland

Peacenow   

Good. Throw her out of the country too. They have ruined the streets of London with this provocative and offensive acts and now they want to ruin other places too.

Originally posted by Peacenow:

Good. Throw her out of the country too. They have ruined the streets of London with this provocative and offensive acts and now they want to ruin other places too.

I can NOT believe this guy is still active on this board

war wuxu ma script admin ku leeyahaybaa :D ?

Peacenow   

What I said is the truth. There is no way the proud and careful Swiss who look after their country very well would allow such a 'street landscape' in their country.

It is not like in London, where they turned it very quickly in a street sewer. With their kids dealing in crack cocaine and she walking the streets with a cheap bed spread over her.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Peacenow:

I can NOT believe this guy is still active on this board

war wuxu ma script admin ku leeyahaybaa
:D
?
looooool...Koleey saan ogahay adminku waa muslime ha u gefin. At least ninkan waa sixiroole balaayo ku aqriyey adminka xaarkiisa ka indha-saabeysa.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Thankful:

Peacenow,

Should nuns who cover their hair in England be kicked out to?

A nun who would be catholic and if she is British then well. Then it wouldn't be sensible would it. It's her own country.

I wouldn't go to Saudi and walk the dress in a low t shirt and shorts, then why dress like that in Europe.

Respect the local culture or get out.

Thankful   

Peace now,

The nazi's had the same logic that you just referred to. Banning Jewish people from working and forcing them to wear markings on their clothing that told everyone who they were.

No one turned Europe into anything, because it was Europe that came to Africa first (and practically everywhere else). Trying to force a certain way of life on people and pitting one group against another, while exploiting Africa's resources in order to sustain your Industrial revolution!

Many of Africa's problems is connected to European slavery and colonialism! So if you want to address any problems, lets get to the root of them.

A women who chooses to cover her hair in public is no threat; so these discriminatory laws must end.

GAAROODI   

wow, looooool ! peace now you are one weird individual. But saxib you we are all insignificant in this debate.

Europe will have a majority muslim population in 50-60 years. So switzerland there is no point cause that little choclate eating, watch matching bi-lingual SOB's will have to submit eventually.

ISLAM IS TAKING OVER EUROPE SAXIB, WITH CHILDREN !

first Holland in 20 years, then Sweden in 30-40, then France Germany and Britain. We will then come back for Al-andalusia Spain and all this will be done peacefully, just make sure you all have 4.8 children minimum.

looooool !!!

watch this video by the child molesters ( the vatican and the catholic church) they are scared.

Peace now, saxib of all the countries of Europe i can say as ugly as it is, god bless England. you can wear a hijab, a niqab, we have over 1000 mosques to choose from.

GAAROODI   

52 million muslims in Europe the number will double in the next decade to over 120 million muslims in Europe, while white people have cats and dogs as children.

loooooooooool !!!

Allah is amazing saxib. Gives you victory in Europe to take over the world.

Peacenow   

That's what you hope for. But these people are not ******. They are just waking up. The tactic is to breed and breed so you can demand things to suit you. But they will not stand for it.

Everything is known.

GAAROODI   

looooooool, saxib peacenow dont talk to me heye...walahi this dude is strange. Your one of those online European secret service agents, cause i know no somali would say that. Hey wanna know were bin laden is, he lives in my basement, come and get him the guy is making a huge mess downstairs.

you related to iman or ayan xirsi .....? looool !

Saxib European are the biggest fools, read what the ancients said about them when they came to jerusalem and Cordoba islamic spain.

"they drank their own piss and smelt like feases". Thats your beloved white man.

There entire civilisation was built on the back of islamic intellect.

Combenthia - in spain was the first form of multiculturalism

The founder of Oxford university was educated by muslims in spain.

12345678910 - the very numbers you type with are islamic saxib, before they met muslim they were writing this.

XXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXIIIIII

dame fools, there civilization is nothing more then debt, there cars, there houses, there t.v. are all debt.

dont tell me about the so called greatness of Europe. These people are nothing more then drunk, highly charged,pagans who use to drink there own piss before muslims tought them soap.

Islamic spain, Bagdad, Damascus and Mecca had street lighting when the people of paris were sleeping in the marshes.

The islamic STATE stretched from Spain in the west to the gates of China to the east and Russia to the north, you tell me what civilisation reached that many people and instilled on them 5 daily prayers and a code of ethics followed till this very day?

no one.

ISLAM....WILL SWALLOW EUROPE IN 50 YEARS. We already have the middle east and south east asia, Russia is taken seeing that in 25 years there 23 million muslims will double and make the majority.

in 5-7 years Islam will be the largest religion in the world. out doing the false cross and St pauls bull.

Peacenow   

What is the truth here is that you are no where near a muslim country. You wouldn't dare live in one. the saudis hate you and in uae you are a 3rd class citizen below the Russian 'beauties'.

Probably you are in London, living of welfare benefits. But certainly without a job and all paid for by the 'Christian'.

Sick