Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf lands in Galkacyu: PICS

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Indeed reer Gaalkacyood are very welcoming. You can view more Photos
inshallah.

Kiimiko iyo Kaadi-najaaska adeerka kuu ah iima kala soocna, reer gaalkacyood waa shixnad ka mid ah Fadarada Soomaaliya qabsatay!

And FYI, they are all Gaalo-raacyo, and the name of Gaalkacyo must be true for the place once we eradicate them all from the land of the Double-Migrations, i.e. Somalia.

We are coming, little dabo-dhilif! lol

Chased?? I guess that is what you wish round the clock to happen!

War calaacalka iska daa aniga rageygii waa u jeedaa sideey habeen walba kuu miranayaan, oo waxaa naga balan ah inaan dalka kaa saarno adiga iyo qashinka aad wadatid!

You and your friends from Ethiopa and else where are our enemy, thus becoming our core objective to cleanse you from the land of Muslims, Somalia.

the only thing you and I share is this platform, for discussion, but you always remain the # 1 enemy of Islam and the nation.

You know the fact that you can't rule Somalia as an instrument of the enemy. And you know that I will never accept might to make my country under the grip of amxaaro. Unlike you, I am the true spirit of Somalinimo, and that will bring your boothlicking existance into an end, IA.

Qabil Ubahane, are you still fighting from Boston and make threats against North Galkacyu. However we have seen what becomes of threats lately, a case of run for it, run for it, run. Or you are stronger than Yusuf IndaCade?

^^you broke the history of cowardism when you bragged about the balls of Ethiopia as yours that secured the invasion of Mogadishu!

thanks to america and Ethiopia, two long time enemies of Somalia!

our brave shabaabs fought with valor and patriotism in their hearts, we inflicted a substential damage to the enemy, and still we're waging the war to deprive any rest or sleep for the enemy.

Our address is dignity, our middle names are Mujaahidiin, our objective is to destroy the enemy of Somalia. We are doing all to make our name immaculate from any dots of dabo-dhilifnimo that has become your own hallmarks.

Nacalatulah calaa kuli Dabo-dhilif!

^^^Amusng indeed.

Qabil-Ubahane, the man who thinks the world is over becausae his clan can not bully people at the barrel of the gun. No more saxib. The age of the gun is over..

The republic of Somalia is back after 16 years..

if you are saying only I am a government because as one silly Qabiil, the Gaalo-system calls me so and so, then you are indeed what they call you, but you can't be a government of somalia in any sense, because you are simply the enemy of this great nation.

Our country is under occupation, its our responsibility to rid off that enemy from somalia. we are bombing and killing in their military compounds.

I can't deny the fact that you even call dowlad your qabiil system in Puntland, the same can be true if you say Ethiopian occupation is government to you. But my government is the Islamic Courts and we will support them from daughter to daughter.

^^^Saxib my clan is not a government they are a clan, so get your facts stright.

Your jelousy and envy of Puntland I can not help, its a Somali state and you should be proud of what ever it has achieved. Anger, hatred and negetive feelings will only consume you, so try to stay posative.

Your regression is evident for everyone here to see. The clan courts went from having thousands of fighters and hundreds of technicals to few mortars attacks a week inside their HQ, as well as calling to be included in peace talks.. :D

Calm down son, its not the end of the world.

Nacalatulah calaa kuli Dabo-dhilif!

This is some funny ish, really! Anywyas, you said your objective is to fight,or something along those lines, all the enemies of Somalia? Did you ever think that you might be a crazy guy and the real enemy of Somalia? Its ganna be ok, take it easy AU.