Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Brown out - Cameron takes over as Britain's PM

A_Khadar   

LONDON - Conservative leader David Cameron became Britain's youngest prime minister in almost 200 years Tuesday, after Gordon Brown stepped down and ended 13 years of Labour at the helm of the government.

More

The Conservative billboard political campaign signs I had seen him on London and Leicester, Soomaali badan ayuu marfishka kasoo bixin doonaa.

I think he even promised to ban jaad if he comes to power. Hayeey, Reer Marfish.

Saalax   

If cameroon wants to ban the somali habit of khat he should also ban the english habit of beer then we will see how long the english people cope compared to the somalis.

Polanyi   

^^ Cameron will become like Charless( the one that got beheaded)if he does that. In any case, Khat won't be banned. I am 80 percentage certain, Sacad. :D

Saalax   

Karl_Polanyi , I don't think he will go ahead with the banning and also other policies since his party is not really exclusive conservative but it's a coalition influenced by Libdems and other smaller groups seems conservatives will have a hard time making decisions on their own.

I would suggest that the Leb Dem and the Conservative merge together into one BIG party. :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

We welcome America's next British poodle.

Innocent until proved guilty sxb.