Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

NEW SOMALI POLICE, BOOLISKA, MILITARY

Dr Ligle   

sxb sorry to reign in on your parade but 80% of that video you posted was puntland. The police was puntland, the marching of military was puntland. Sxb u should've of even posted puntland fire station and and waterhoses while your at it!!!

lol. i love somalia bro, but i know for certainity that was puntland because it was from xeerada 54 in garowe!!!

Juje   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

lol. i love somalia bro, but i know for certainity that was puntland because it was from xeerada 54 in garowe!!!

And where is Puntland, in Singapore?

Dr Ligle   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

And where is Puntland, in Singapore?
This where puntland is!!!!

IMGA0381.jpg

IMGA0365.jpg

And to make matters sweet, we just also recieved the national headquarters for the national navy to boost our current naval power!!! that means more jobs for our locals who will be recruited into news positions in the navy, and extra $250 million dollars thanks to brussel conference which puntland will get huge slice out!!! icon_razz.gif

Juje   

And to make matters sweet, we just also recieved the national headquarters for the national navy to boost our current naval power!!! that means more jobs for our locals who will be recruited into news positions in the navy, and extra $250 million dollars thanks to brussel conference which puntland will get huge slice out!!!
icon_razz.gif

Good very good indeed , you have yet to answer my question, where is Puntland, in Singapore?

^^^

People living in fear will believe ANYTHING which justifies their fear or presumably offers them salvation from it. Yes Juje, Puntland is in Singapore. :rolleyes:

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You guys are wrong ,,, Bugland is in Poland ,,
:D

It might as well be - hadiba ciddamada Boliska Puntland la dhahayo maha kuwa Soomaali ah.

ANWAR   

Way IS the somaliland police uniform and somali/bugland uniform the same??

somaliland police

411245.jpg

somali/bugland police

P200812211123511012813921.jpg

runn AL-SABAB RUNNNN-- :D:D

Dr Ligle   

Puntland doesn't copy sland...infact puntland culturally is closer to socotra and mukalla yemen then sland!!!

Puntland government system is federalism which is internationally endorsed by the world from the u.n, a.u, tfg, and washington!!!! Separatism is only endorsed by one clan!!!! isku mid ma noqon karan labadaas!!! we are superior in that aspect and viewed by the international community as leaders!!!

Sland just separate so they can get people attention and wants to act special, however on the ground reality says otherwise. Where-as Puntland went thru the correct political process not seeking attention and today enjoys international support!!!! Two different class of people...the one in hargeysa has slave mentality and only see the temporary benefit, where-as the one in the east is planning the permanent solution (federalism)!!!

Puntland future is to be an opec state and uses an american based free market system!!! completely different from sland colonial british market system which is heavily regulated.

As for the uniforms well puntland and ethiopia do have military and economic ties and those uniforms are from ethiopia, and sland obviously gets it from ethiopia also and that is why they are similar!!!

Juje   

As for the uniforms well puntland and ethiopia do have military and economic ties and those uniforms are from ethiopia, and sland obviously gets it from ethiopia also and that is why they are similar!!!

I think JB will agree that with you.. :D:D

Dr Ligle   

Juje, Hargeysa sheekadood looma baxoo!!! most puntland people should just ignore them.

You see how president anwar claimed that this is puntland police.

411245.jpg

Go here and verify from united nation development organization(undp) that is puntland police academy. You can check that at the undp site below!!!

http://content.undp. org/go/newsroom/2005 /december/armo-polic e-somalia-20061220.e n

Puntland has the best police academy, police force, navy, and darawiish and coast-guard out of all somalis and the great thing is that it's just going to recieve a huge boost when they recieve their big slice out of the $250 million intended for security for somalia. On top of that Puntland actually is on it's way to become an opec member state while u other somalis eat your bananna and khat!!!