Sign in to follow this  
Arwa

Dear Sis...How to increase your beauty?(Arabic)

Arwa   

Jazaaki'Allahu khyran Buubto...maasha'Allah that was great...

you did a pretty good summery..insha'Allah when I can i'll try to summerize it from my point of view girls...our sister did great job!

Maca'salaama

Modesty   

Kynda I'm taking Somali classes so you know how that goes.Is it wajiib for us to speak arabic? No.Although I think Arabic is a beautiful language,I don't think it's that important for me to speak it.

OG_Girl   

Not( wajib) to speak Arabic if u don't want,BUT Wajib to understand the Quraan since Quraan is Arabic. Believe it or not no translation can come close to the original beautiful Arabic language specially Qur'anic one .

Good luck with ur somali Classes.

salam

HONEY-D   

Kynda thnks for sharing the article with us.

Hope that helped.

BUUBTO

I dont think any1 else could've translated so beautifully the way you did you made me wanna read more of this thnks again macaanto.

Originally posted by Modesty:

Kynda I'm taking Somali classes so you know how that goes.Is it wajiib for us to speak arabic? No.Although I think Arabic is a beautiful language,I don't think it's that important for me to speak it.

If you dont learn arabic how else wil you be able to understand the religion.

Modesty   

Honey-D don't get me wrong, I do know how to read the quran. I also am still learning about my religion, but I know all the esentials, alhamdulilah. :D

Buubto   

Honey-D

Thanks sis, I am glad u like it.

kynda

Jazaaka laah kheyr

p.s where did u get all this intresting articles from?

Modesty

macaanto u doing really well and may Allah increase ur knowledge (Amin). our sisters all they trying to say is, there is big difference when u listen qur’aan and understand it at the same time, rather than looking up the translation. I don’t know how to explain it, but the sense of joy & fear of Allah u feel is over whelming. U just want to listen more, just because u understand it. No matter how professionally they translate it into any other language nothing beats the original (Arabic)

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Honey-D don't get me wrong, I do know how to read the quran. I also am still learning about my religion, but I know all the esentials, alhamdulilah.
:D

Originally posted by Buubto:

Modesty

macaanto u doing really well and may Allah increase ur knowledge (Amin). our sisters all they trying to say is, there is big difference when u listen qur’aan and understand it at the same time, rather than looking up the translation. I don’t know how to explain it, but the sense of joy & fear of Allah u feel is over whelming. U just want to listen more, just because u understand it. No matter how professionally they translate it into any other language nothing beats the original (Arabic)

The sista knows what she's talking about Therefore i rest my case. :D