Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Dagaal xooggan oo saaka ka qarxay gudaha Kismaayo

Paragon   

^Loool. They've been called in from the cyber for a briefing by their respective minders. Marka they are likely to stay demobilised for the duration of this xurguf in Kismaayo. For now, we can have a kitkat and eat it. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

It seems Al Shabaab have defeated Ras Kamboni & Canool militias, that's a setback for Xasan Turki & his latest comander Ahmed Madobe.

You read this in the stars?

NGONGE   

^^ Now don't go and confuse me warya. I'm sure I read news reports in the past where government forces were fighting each other.

NGONGE-What is "government forces" is debatable. So called government forces are essentially militias that only answer to their respective warlords.

Abdi Qeybdiid has own militia, so is Indhacade and Goobaanle. There is also those the Xamar residents called "copy" from Yeey's time, there is Maxkamada or Islamiyiinta qunyar socodka, and then there's clan militias.

Sharif has no or little control over them. What holds them together is the common enemy.

No, there's no real structure or unified command.

NGONGE   

^^ Did you see the reports? 'Heavy Fighting', 'War Breaks Out', ' Big Clashes'..then they report five dead and 10 injured (the five dead were probably the same ones that got injured). Half of them probably didn't even die from the fighting, they got trampled on in the rush to get away from the 'fighting'.

The fighting was heavy lads and the death is already high. The true death rate is mychhigher than the initial report. The fighting has just begun lads, this will continue for a while much like the Ahlu Sunna/ Al Shabaab war in central regions.

Abtigiis   

Somalida dagaalkeedu waa funny. A big showdown and at the end 2-5 people die and it is over. In Ethiopia, forexample, even minor skirmishes dozens are killed.

Anyway, this year all my cousins are saying they are rer-xizbul islam. I am happy the terrorists are fighting each other. It is a win-win situation. As to the people affected, ma awal bay janno ku jreen?