Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

No where to hide No where to run

Gediid   

In America every crime has a statutory limit in which the perpetators can be brought to court all except murder......I think this also applies to all who have committed immeasurable cruelities old or otherwise.Like Rudy would say you did the crime you do the time........

Accuse Aideed Sr. of what? The man merely spoke and acted upon centuries-old bitterness a certain Somali bloodline held for another one.

QUDHAC iyo wixii la fikrad ah -

I didn't apologize for anyone because I didn't do anything. I'm not here to defend Cali Samatar or any member of the old Somali regime. The point is it happened in the past - if ALL people who were members of the former Somali dictatorship are brought to a court of justice, I'm all for it. But why pick-and-choose?

P.S. If you think that Somali people failed as a race, try asking for an exit visa. The population growth rate is above 3% - I'm sure you won't be missed.

windy! waarya! listen to my lips! we saying u done it, then face the music!!

what part u dont understand!! whatchya talking this dat!!

hey remember partners of the same crime have no sympathy!!

it dont matter what tribe or place they from!!

u guilty, put your down, and puff!! us is 4 given!! on planet earth and down under in aaxiiroo may he take them to jahanaama!! period homie!!

i know how suffered cuz of these morans!! what about u windy!! or r u the 2nd hand worrshippers!!

Xoogsade   

Wind.Talker, Wouldn't you accuse of him then of what resulted out of acting on bitterness? Yes or No?

PS: Cid ku gaar ah naceybka ma leh. Waa la is wada neceb yahay. The only difference is that some are more vicious(more violent)than others.

Xoogsade, you just asked me if Aidid sr would be sued. I changed my mind son. I would never sue him, I would tie his limbs to the back of four horses and let his body tear apart to north, south, east and west. Letting all Somalis in the world from all wind-directions beat him up like they Iraqis did to Saddam's statue. After that let the hyenas feast on him. That's what's going to happen when you let innocent children in Bay and Bakool die a slow death of hunger.

But sueing him, hell no! I would be doing the bas tard a favor.

Gediid   

^^^You are as sick and demented as I am but at least kudos to you my brother you have shown a level of honesty not even OG girl can claim.

Anyone next on how they want to prescibe punishment to the dirty rotten scoundrels among us Somalis(in case you wondering I'm not referring to any1 on SOL though I could think of a few who might come close) but was talking of the warlords/ex regime who have made most of you refugees.

PS

I'm not included because I have never really been a refugee tho I look like one but never been one..... ;)

Gediid you got that right brother. No mercy for these asholes. The dead ones are lucky, but the living are still able to feel pain and agony.

Barre, with the monkey face, made me refugee. Too bad he's not alive. A really lucky man for that fact only. The baboon killed my greatgrandfather, sending NSS to drag him out of his house on a hill in Xamarweyne and letting him die of torture in the Godka prison. He was accused of spying for the SSDF after the SSDF launched a bomb attack in Mogadishu.

I call him Ariel Siad Baron.

Aslaamu calaykum w. wb.

those of you who haven't seen MR sameter i recently met him in a wedding in washington dc.

the guy forget if he knows his own kids, he doesn't remembar if you were talking to him 5 minute ago ANYHOW LIKE WAS SAID BEFORE ISLAAM IS ALL ABOUT FOR GIVNESS .

walaahi we are still doing the samething we were doing when we had the government. the low geos after those who aren't from strong clan. why don't we go after those who we know that they cumitted the same crime. RIYAALE, MORGAN, SHAN DAQIIQO, GUULEED KAARSHE, AND MANY MORE MOST OF THEM LIVE IN THE US.

why don't we star from kenya were the kings of crimes live coommmm people lests stay together.

we all know what happen in somalia, but we know only those who we can run fater them. those are the massakin. YAXYE DAFLE NO ONE KNOWS HIM EVEN WHAT HE DID IN THE NORTH AND HE STILL LIVE IN THE US HE USED TO BE THE (KABIIR) OF THE CRIMERS. :eek:

ARE WE HERE TALKING ABOUT THE TRUTH OR WE JUST SAYING WHAT WE WANT COOMMM LEST SAY THE TRUTH. EVERYBADY FELT THE PAIN. WHEN ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD ME WHAT HAPPEN IN NORTH OF SOMALIA WERE SHE WAS PREST AT THAT TIME TEARS COME TO MY EYES :confused: redface.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

Gediid you got that right brother. No mercy for these asholes. The dead ones are lucky, but the living are still able to feel pain and agony.

Damn right..for the first time Nationalist. Lets start with the 'dhigyacab' the current president of Somalia and the other warlords who elected him.

And hey since Aideed SR is dead we could probably do to C/llahi Yusuf all that punishment you were making...

J.Lee   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Damn right..for the first time Nationalist. Lets start with the 'dhigyacab' the current president of Somalia and the other warlords who elected him.

And hey since Aideed SR is dead we could probably do to C/llahi Yusuf all that punishment you were making...

loool. I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm guessing that his reply would be one of epic proportions in its earnest defense of our current president. After all Love for one's clansmen tends to turn one a wee bit hypocritical at times.

N.O.R.F   

So let me get this straight Nationalist, the somalilanders should forgive and forget but at the same time you would do this to Aidid:

I would never sue him, I would tie his limbs to the back of four horses and let his body tear apart to north, south, east and west. Letting all Somalis in the world from all wind-directions beat him up like they Iraqis did to Saddam's statue. After that let the hyenas feast on him.

Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve :rolleyes: . Why dont you forgive and forget saxib??? :D

hypocracy is not an italian opera singer

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Northerner:

[QB
hypocracy is not an italian opera singer
[/QB]

true...nowdays it is in disguise as Nationalist in SOL.....4_15_4.gif

Emperor   

Funny how this world is goin on, Samatar has to be tried simply because he's got no one to defend, while the likes of Caydid, Barre, A.Yusuf, Riyale and many more who committed more crimes than Samatar are respected, rewarded top positions and welcomed in thousand on their arrival in the western world.

No one would dare say shit to them, let alone trying them, be it in SOL or outside world they will always have strong defenders.

Easy targerts is what they are looking for even if they hadnt done anything wrong. To me this is like a weak person in prison. Being Somali, you have no smpathy at all if you were born from one of the those small the so called "others" minorities. Be in/out of Somalia always vulnerables are attacked killed rapped taked away their belongings yet still they must take the blame of the very same thing that happened to them, i deteste this walahi. Alhamdulilahi for i happened to be from one of the so called big "major" ones , I feel their pain and I dont know how i'd coped if it was me. Simply they are from a country where the big fish eats the smaller one and have no mercy at all, and where justice is only a folktale for and by the big fishes.

Big fishes there is always a bigger hunter beware, Of coz there is always GOD.