Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali pirates 'killed in French rocket attack'

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Juje:

And it all happened after they released the hostages and the ship.

So the news went through filtering that the French safely captured the pirates and killed some of them with no collateral harm to the hostages.

I agree with Libax that the pirates were poor and unsophisticated ones.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Xiniinle, more like angry Awoowe. It is shame (
and I said it
) these guys would be fooled and played like that by these French (Excuse my language here
:D
). Why release hostages when you don't even have a safe exit yourself? Kuwaas oo kale ayaa Somali ceebeeyey. Waxna iskama celin karaan, dhibaatona joojin mayaay ... caruurtooda ayuunbaa gawda laga guri.

PS:
three of these "pirates" held by the French are my own "cousins" and it was shocking when the call came last night that ina hebel and ina hebel are some of the characters in French jail.

LSK, waan ka xumahay sxb. To be quite honest though, I am not saddened that these pirates were shot at and held captive by the French, anyone who causes fasahaad fil ardi should be ounished - what saddens me more is Dowladna waanu nahay baan afka haynaa, quwwadna ma lihin.

Any Tom Dick and Harry can come to Somalia, strafe entire villages with air raids and handpick anyone they want to transport back to their bases and we cannot do anything about it! Now thats GUNNIMO!

Originally posted by General Duke:

My uncle is the President of the republic of Somalia adeer. Stability, law and order benefits the President and those who love the union.

:D:D:D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by General Duke:

My uncle is the President of the republic of Somalia adeer. Stability, law and order benefits the President and those who love the union

WHy don't you say what you really mean: Which is; Me and my atheer benefit from the misery of others, nacnac naag daaf please. Peace, stability and law means nothing to thugs with guns and backing. :rolleyes:

Cige   

PS: three of these "pirates" held by the French are my own "cousins" and it was shocking when the call came last night that ina hebel and ina hebel are some of the characters in French jail.

Libaax don't worry, i recieved realiable information that none of the 6 captured were among the pirates (shaxaad doon bay ahaayeen) therefore, they will release them after they would be shown by the former hostages.

the real guys 'Somali marines' have managed to escape with ransom money of course.

Thankful   

Do you realize how embarrasing that would be if they got the wrong guys? I doubt they'd even admit it. These guys were on the boat, once they get confirmation that the ranson has been paid they have to find a way to get off the boat. Considering there is no mountains and jungles to hide, they must of got cocky because of the other successful hijackings. I just saw a France news channel that actually shows the raid and the helicopters landing.

Video

These guys aren't getting out for a long time.

Juje   

Sawiro iyo warbixin ku saabsan hoowlgalkii Ciidamadda faransiiska ka fuliyeen Somaliya

lix ka mida burcad badeedii qafaalatay muwaadiniinta faransiiska iyo markabkii ay la socdeen ayaa markii ugu horeysay la helay sawiro muujinayo qaabkii lagu qabqabtay ka gadaal markii diyaaradaha qumaatiga u kaca ay Ciidamo ku daadiyeen wado ay ku socdeen oo gasha dhanka Galaan dheer ee dariiqa hoowdka garacad.Sawirada laga qaaday hoowlgalka Ciidamadda Faransiis waxay muujinayaan burcad badeedii lixda ka mida oo baadiyaha laga soo qabanayo iyagoo sii cararaya halka diyaaradaha yar yarna ay degayeen dhulka.

Sarkaal ka tirsan Ciidamadda Cirka ee Faransiiska ayaa muuqaalkiisa la arkay isaga oo dhabarka ku dhegan Sarkaalkii hogaaminayay burcad badeeda oo marka hoowlgalka dhacayay ku hadlayay telefoon ay dusha sare kala socdeen diyaaradaha Sirdoonka dalkaas,waxaana la sheegay in Video ay duubayeen diyaaradaha qaar oo dhulka sedex maalmood ka hor aad u qiimeeyay.

Burcad badeeda oo wadatay labo gaari ayey diyaaradaha mid ka mida gantaal ku dhifteen halka midkii kale oo ay la socdeen lix dableeya iyo qaar ka mida lacagtiina gacanta ku dhigeen.

" Jidka ay ku soo socdeen ayaa Ciidan loogu daadiyay,Ciidankuna waxay xirnaayeen qalab aysan xabada maleeshiyaadka karin,waxaana dusha sare ka basaasayay diyaaradaha faransiiska oo markiiba soo degay kuna furay hawo"ayuu yiri qof xog ogaala oo diiday in magaciisa la xuso.Lixda burcad badeeda oo la cadeeyay inay u dhasheen beel ka mida beelaha Puntland dega waxaa lagu wadaa in Maxkamad lagu saaro Faransiiska waloow ay socdaan dadaalo maamulka Puntland ku doonayaan in loo gacan geliyo si ay cadaalada u hor geeyaan.

Ciidamadda Faransiiska oo la xaqiijiyay inay la shaqeeynayeen muqaabaraad Soomaali u dhashay ayaa hoowlgalkooda u adeegsaday qaabkii ugu xirfada badnaa ee sabab u noqon karto inay soo afjarto afduubyada sii kordhaya ee maleshiyaad Soomaaliya la beegsadaan Maraakiibta shisheeyaha iyo shaqaalaha la socda.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee,duqeynta ay diyaaradaha faransiiska geysteen waxaa ku dhintay dad rayida oo kor u dhaafaya tobaneeya halka ay qaar ka mida burcad badeediina dileen.

burcadii_oo_la_qab_qabtay.JPG

diyaarada_hoowlgalka_fulisay.JPG

Source

I was listening to the BBC Somali yesterday and a bugland minister was asked if they were informed about the attack and he said they didn't know anything ,,,,,,, :D

i here these criminals can claim asylum in europe for fear they will be killed if they are sent back to local authorities and it is against EU policy to send back captives to countries were they will be executed. lets hope they give them back.

English Pirates like Drake and Sir Henry Morgan had once commanded a big force that used to robb and plunder the Spanish Gold Fleets under the tacit agreement of their government. They strike their country rich from these fleets.