Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Aw Tusbaxle was saved by Puntland police

What is most amusing about the postings of the past two weeks for this humble nomad is the full uncloaking of Xiin! Very few readers seem to currently believe that 'cloak' of Somaliweyn so desperately worn by Xiin was ever real.

The poor gentlemen has been relegated to exactly where he belongs - a clan cheerleader.

The caravan has been put to rest for a while by the said gentlemen as well when a divergence of roads occurred between his clan-homeland and Sharif's cabinet. SOL readership is maturing...

^^Yes it's indeed maturing. But Macno Yare posts, focused on one man and qabiil is an old news :D

Edit: unlike junior Nogobe, you are one that I shall not spare, so come out from the hiding yaa Gaxash

^^Xiin, Xiin.... :D

Wallaahi, arintu way darantahey ayaamahan :D

A&T has started an effective public opinion campaign that has left many swinging at their own shadows without an inkling of where the next blow might come from.

It has been an interesting and entertaining spectacle :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

War Hus(1)

The fuss sarrounding it, I dont get it. Adiga waxa ku waalay, I dont kwow.

Is tartiibi awoowe(2), hayye dheh(3)
:D

^Sidii gabar foodlay ah iigu goojisaye

maxaad kalood ku dhihi lahayd? :D

awoowe nin qadarin mudan ayaad ahayd laakiin caawa maradii ayaa kaa dhacday.

Waxaas oo danbi ah waxa leh wiilka yar ee Jacfar ee qabiilka iyo qaladska ku taageertay. Ha moodin inaan A&T kaa difaacayo waayo isba af buu leeyahay laakiin you came below my expectation waana kuu caraysnaa Alleylehe :D

Macno Yare,

Aw Tusbaxle is a man we know, his slips could be forgiven, but you yaa Macno Yare you are ceaseless banter whose only purpose on these boards was to bash Xiin but failed to attain that goal after many times of trying it :D .

What is new today?

Nogobe , I think, at this point, it's your lower cavity that is talking.

^^Xiin, Xiin...

Do you even know what the truth looks like? :D

You claim I've been after you for many years but even a novice by checking the archives can see that my postings have barely hit the one year mark. But exaggerations and self-importance are common to your postings ;)

Anyway, I hope you survive the A&T onslaught and keep your head above water. You've been an amusing spectacle on these Boards...

Kamaavi   

Nogobe
, I think, at this point, it's your lower cavity that is talking.

Waxay tahayba raali ka ahow, saaxiib, walle budh aan Duke iyo Jacfar ku waday ayaa igaga kaa fakadaye :D

Macno Yare, you are gaxash, a low born who wants to fight an online persona called xiin, and uses all his might to do so :D

Thus far you have been a dismal failure. I don’t know what xiin did to you but it’s clear you want to convince others that xiin is bad . I wish I knew what I did to you because the worst thing that could happen to a man is one of his colonies suffer without his knowledge :D

Macno Yare, you are gaxash, a low born who wants to fight an online persona called xiin, and uses all his might to do so

Thus far you have been a dismal failure. I don’t know what xiin did to you but it’s clear you want to convince others that xiin is bad . I wish I knew what I did to you because the worst thing that could happen is one his colonies suffer without his knowledge

^^ :D:D

Audience,

Do I need to present further evidence? :D

Macno Yare, the audience needs more evidence of the abuse you suffered in the hands of xiin to make sense out of your sporadic outbursts :D .

What was it awoowe? You can pm if you want :D

^^You are damaged goods, psychologically speaking :D . Who else can produce such nervous laughs as a response to a serous question?

Again one wishes to know the source of your pain, Macno Yarow.