Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Wasiirada- The New Cabinet: Not all

Gediid   

^^^^^ :D

Seriously tho there are a COUPLE of guys in that list worthy of their positions but like they say it takes one bad apple............

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Gediid:

11-Wasaaradda Gaashaan dhigga Cabdiraxmaan Maxamuud Cali...This is the funniest,defense minister in a nation where even the ants are armed with an AK47

Have i sensed jealousy in this statement. Please make an effort and search this General's background. He is an experienced, educated, and very firm.

Cismaan Caato ..weed anyone? LOOOOOOOOL

That boy is a pothead..?

"defense of a nation where even the ants are armed wit an AK-47" LOOOOL..clownin'..

Xuseen Caydiid "Wasaarada Amniga" - oo yaa isku aaminaayo ina Caydiid..? Kii horaaba ka soo cararnay!

Gabbal   

That boy is a pothead..?

No Wind Talker, that boy sells the pot :D

Cusman Caato: Somalia's one and only international drug smuggler. :D

Funny , but sadly this is not joke. These are people at the helm of the Somali nation, and wats even sadder we let them rule, and even bless them at times. I guess God rewarded us with well deserved destiny, bad leaders for a bad nation.

Xudeedi   

Gediid, all i know about this General Cabdiraxmaan ( Jiis ) is that he served in the military as Captain and as a Colonel during Somali's fight against Ethiopia. He was in charge of a whole division. He was also the trainer of young General Gaani. They had serious fight once in which General Cabdiraxman Jiis forced Gaani to be transferred from his base as a disciplinary action. From 1981 to 1991, he was a military ambassador based in U.S. He was also a consultant to General Mohamed Siyad Barre. He is strong man and is said to have educated himself to a Master level and knows more war and strategic defense tactics than any General in Somalia. Moreover, he knows more than 4 languages fluently including French, English and Arabic.

Piece of Advice saxib, don't ever let statement on the public without first weighing its objectivity.

Abwaan   

Wasaaradda Batroolka (No offence but this reminds me of Cali Mahdi: Naafato iyo Badar) iyo tamarta.

Does tamarta stand for Macdanta iyo Biyaha?

Shouldn't the two ministries under Cumar Finish and Adan Madoobe be one rather than two separated ones?

At least they didn't include Ministry of Science and Technology this time, since we don't even produce Gaari-gacan so far.

Again siday aniga ila tahay, dibu-u-dhiska iyo dhaqan celinta maleeshiyada should be under one ministry.

The new Somali government will be tight in budget so no need of double ministries and let us stop of Halla iska dhex arko excuse.

The new Somali government will be tight in budget so no need of double ministries and let us stop of Halla iska dhex arko excuse

Any post conflict government should satisfy all big players if such government wants to work. This is just starting; you will see what happens when other posts are created including Directors. Similar things happen all other country that emerged from civil war such as Lebanon, Afghanistan and so forth.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Jamatutu: whichever you feel you belong to mate
:D

I dont have doubts my dear, and my ethnic affiliations is very well structured and rooted to its core and cannot be swayed neither bribed by the enemy at the cost of political gain.. smile.gif

Sophist   

^My boy politics is very perilous game in Somalia, and those who engage in are ever at the risk of failing; one will cajole, bride and even murder in order to gain political muscle; that my dear boy is the flag of ours--- rumour has it though, you might perhaps put the interest of such flag behind that of your kinsmen! Just rumours! What a rancour against the poor darling boy icon_razz.gif oh well all at their best!!

Gediid   

Originally posted by Maakhir:

Gediid, all i know about this General Cabdiraxmaan (
Jiis
) is that he served in the military as Captain and as a Colonel during Somali's fight against Ethiopia. He was in charge of a whole division. He was also the trainer of young General Gaani. They had serious fight once in which General Cabdiraxman Jiis forced Gaani to be transferred from his base as a disciplinary action. From 1981 to 1991, he was a military ambassador based in U.S. He was also a consultant to General Mohamed Siyad Barre. He is strong man and is said to have educated himself to a Master level and knows more war and strategic defense tactics than any General in Somalia. Moreover, he knows more than 4 languages fluently including French, English and Arabic.

Piece of Advice saxib, don't ever let statement on the public without first weighing its objectivity.

And a piece of advise to you Mr Objectivity....Never let loose your "emotions" on a joke that even the blind can see... :D

And a piece of advise to you Mr Objectivity....Never let loose your "emotions" on a joke that even the blind can see...

Perhaps there are some that can't find a glistering of humour in someone who rejects the notion of Somalia and than ridicules our new cabinet, no matter how shamefully selected they may be.

Some wouldn't be laughing either if Sland's shoddy ministers are used as food for satire.

Gediid   

^^^^I would actually enjoy it but mind you those shoddy Ministers mostly are civilians who have maintained a semblence of peace for a while now.... :D