Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

How Do You Rebuild Somalia?

^^^Yes, Somalia needs freedom, peace and justice.

Al Shabab are against all three and is a recipe for totalitarianism.

They are against freedom, because anyone who opposes their wickedness, deserves his human rights to be violated...but first he must be a weak, powerless and poor person. Dadka kale waxba kama qaadi karaan, only dadka masaakiinta ah ayee dilaan oo ee ka adagyihiin. To them, innocent people from the weaker clans don't deserve neither peace nor justice.

All that talk about la salaam bilaa islaam(No peace with islam) and saying islam is the solution for Somalia by pointing fingers at of all Somalia's problems which most of the tribalistic shabab goons have been all along been a part of, is total rubbish.

what they trying do is to offer Islam as a means to worldly success and power. But the Shabab deviants wants wordly success, when our prophet always taught us that this world and life are temporary and we should all work towards a path for salvation in Aakhira.

How can we do that, when these hell bound thugs, murder everyone who goes to the mosque?

^^^saaxiib, Unknown is a lost soul oo ku dhaba dhumay Al Shabab...ilaahay ha soo hanuuniyo!

Anyway, Jacaylbaro, are you ready to defend your seccessionist idealogy or you don't want to knock on that tonight again????

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Masha Allah....Clearly everything is tulips and roses in Somaliland.
Now tell me again, why you guys want to secede?

Now answer my question in your own words, saaxiib.

We don't want to secede. We just want our independence back after the union.

First, the union did come with the intended objectives to bring all somalis together. It remained only North and South. Djibouti was the first to break that dream. The other two were occupied anyway.

Second, why unite with a chaos when you can be your own ? .... I can't see a country where i can (or one can) argue to unite with. I don't want civil war here. Currently there is no one i could talk to for re-unification if that is even possible.

Third, the union brought its fruits and the reward was killing, jailing and torturing our people. The people suffered from the 30 years of union worse than the did with the colonial powers.

Finally, There was a rush to unite with the south right after the independence. People were so exited to unite and they didn't think properly the details of such union but the emotions of the wadaninimo and qiiro was occupying the minds of the people. It is time to stand alone and to correct those mistakes.

In Conclusion:

I support the union and that is in the hearts of every single Somali living in this world. Somalis will unite one time Insha Allah no matter what but i believe this is not the right time. We need time to forget what heppened and prepare for the next round sxb.

Somaliland needs time to recover from what happened, sort its issues by it is own and take some rest. Somalia needs more time to clean its house, bring peace, build governance, rebuild the country and recover from the deadly civil wars.

After that ,, Yes we can TALK about re-unification but this time with conditions.

Have a nice day .....

^^^

That's fair!

But now tell me, why do you want to FORCE your "independence" down the throats of those provinces that don't want to take you path, but want to tough it out with the rest of their brothers in Somalia?

Now you say, Somaliland is democratic and the will of the people always has an upper hand. Why does the will of the peoples of Sool, Cayn and the like, NOT count?

Just as we have no right as Somalis to refuse your so-called "independence", I don't think you have any right to force it upon people of SSC, who don't agree with your wishes.

Am I wrong to say this, saaxiib?

Thanks for understanding ......

As for those people in that territory, i would highlight some points:

- They signed the Somaliland independence in 1991 in Burco. The signatures of the elders, leaders and the prominent figures of those people are available. Without them, Somaliland would not exist today.

- As a democratic government, they are included in the Parliament, government and most of the other administration.

- Those people are divided within. it is true some of them support Somaliland and others prefer to stay with the greater Somalia but as long as they are included in the Somaliland territory the majority is the leadership.

- It is not to ask each gobol to vote if they want to join Somaliland or not. That would make us to ask togdheer, Hargeisa, Awdal, Saaxil and so on. It is the whole nation sxb. The selection has been done and the decision has been taken in 1991. Case closed.

unknown1   

Dhulqarnayn

it seems u see alshabaab as somebody who wants to change islam. walaal they will get more unity with ICU, jabhad al-islamiyya and other islamic groups. we will rebuild our country.

^^^ To Unknown and all the supporters of butchers of the cleaning ladies of Xamar, what you FALSELY did in Allah's name will forever stain the conscience of the Somali people. Murdering hundreds of innocent men, women and children does not encourage anyone to support your so-called evil quest to "rebuild" Somalia.

Al Shabab are all murdering munaafiquun thugs and have all secured a reservation in Jahanam.

And as a result of the unspeakable acts of Al Shabab, I'm no longer interested in the nonsense you keep posting. So don't bother!

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

unkown, Have you ever heard of
"ku qabso ku qadi mayside"
?

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

We don't want to secede. We just want our independence back after the union.

First, the union did come with the intended objectives to bring all somalis together. It remained only North and South. Djibouti was the first to break that dream. The other two were occupied anyway.

Second, why unite with a chaos when you can be your own ? .... I can't see a country where i can (or one can) argue to unite with. I don't want civil war here. Currently there is no one i could talk to for re-unification if that is even possible.

Third, the union brought its fruits and the reward was killing, jailing and torturing our people. The people suffered from the 30 years of union worse than the did with the colonial powers.

Finally, There was a rush to unite with the south right after the independence. People were so exited to unite and they didn't think properly the details of such union but the emotions of the wadaninimo and qiiro was occupying the minds of the people. It is time to stand alone and to correct those mistakes.

In Conclusion:

I support the union and that is in the hearts of every single Somali living in this world. Somalis will unite one time Insha Allah no matter what but i believe this is not the right time. We need time to forget what heppened and prepare for the next round sxb.

Somaliland needs time to recover from what happened, sort its issues by it is own and take some rest. Somalia needs more time to clean its house, bring peace, build governance, rebuild the country and recover from the deadly civil wars.

After that ,, Yes we can TALK about re-unification but this time with conditions.

Jacaylbaro, walaale, I've been trying to be polite and at the same time, knock some sense into you head. But it is proving rather difficult. So I'll put the politeness aside for a minute, and call you out on your nonsense. Saaxiib, from the bottom of my heart... Screw your "independence" from the union! :mad:

The so-called union was just an unfortunate anomaly in the history of our nation because northwest Somalia became a British colony in 1884,while the rest of Somalia became so-called Italian somaliland in 1889. All your arguments for seccession or as you say "independence" is essentially based on this historical fact, right?

And so because the northwest was colonised by the British in 1884 and thereafter, your argument goes, you have a seperate country....bullocks mate!

Saaxiib, the colonialism that most Somalis had suffered was about the conquest, domination and exploitaion of our people by europeans, and that will NEVER legitimize the lame excuse you use all the time, which basically says we were under the rule of a different white man(i.e british) thereby I am from a different type of Somali country. If that aint lame, I don't know what is? horta iskuma xishootaan miyaa?

Jacaylbaro, sir, northwest Somalia prior to the arrival of the white man was just another sub-marginal land of the great Somali peoples of the horn of Africa. Tell me...Did it ever have a distinct social or political characteristic that FUNDAMENTALLY separated it from the rest of Somalia? I doubt that very much saaxiib. The people of northwest Somalia are just the same as the people of the rest of Somalia.

Long before the British arrived, all the Somali peoples of the horn of Africa shared and to this day,still do, historical, cultural, religious and linguistic unifying traits.So despite the serious hiccups of the colonization of the Somali people, our common identity still thrives. We still share a common homeland and culture,a common origin, a shared faith in Islam and a unifying language.

So if you still insist on rejecting our common Somali identity and shared traits, it is incumbent upon you to convince me or any other Somali that the northwest is separate geographically and socially, without harking back to your clan identity. Which I believe,sad as it may be, is all you got going for you, to buttress your arguement for seccession. And such an arguement will never hold any water. So instead of proclaiming your hate for other Somali communities, I urge you to negotiate a compromise with your fellow Somalis.

Sheekadaan qabiilka ku saleysan, meelna uma socoto, waayo qabiil dartiis hadaad rabtaan inaad u go'daan, qabiiilo badan aan idinka ina raacsanayn ayaa buuxa oo ku nool former british somaliland, and those people just like you have rights and interests which I'm sure they're willing to die for, and will always fight against domination and subjugation by your clan. PERIOD.

Finally, Jacaylbaro, stop manipulating the uneducated masses of awdal, waqooyigalbeed and partial Sanaag. Stop promoting clanism for selfish ends...waayo Somali qabiil waxba iskagama qaadi kartee.

You should remember,"ku qabso ku qadi mayside", dadkii alifay ayaad meeshaan kula shaxeesaa ee ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

:D:D

I did say something new saaxiib.... I said that,

I support the republic of Somaliland in la-la land! icon_razz.gif

I strongly urge you to check out the definition of "la-la land" in the dictionary before you get all excited, o.k! ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

unknown1   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Al Shabab are all murdering munaafiquun thugs and have all secured a reservation in Jahanam.

??? whats wrong with that walaal. munafiqun r good u mean??