Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

How Do You Rebuild Somalia?

Nothing is perfect in this world sxb ,, let alone a new whole country that is in its postwar situation.

I'm happy with them so far ,,,, and i'm looking forward to get better one in the coming future. They have only 3 months to finish their term.

unknown, am happy in Xamar duckin the bombs of the cleaning lady killers ;) but these days no one bothers me...I started wearing one of dem Yassar arafat rags on my head. Nobody messes with me. I wish the cleaning ladies had cimaamado on their heads, the day they got murdered.

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

How about the other cities? Are they also content with their leadership? You Boorame,Burco, Berbera and the like.

Yes they do have the samething ,,,, the best Mayor was said to be the previous one in Berbera who died in a road accident. He did a really remarkable development in that sector.

Now I hear a lot about the Mayor of Borama ,,, i'm going to meet him during this Eid Insha Allah if all goes well. He is young, educated and honest.

what are you talking about dude, Nur cade is the leader of the shabab cimaamad wearing buffoons? Yaa beentaas kuu sheegay unknown? Hopefully you didnt read that at kitaab.net

^^^

haa walaal...It just that gabar yar baa ii wareerisay? Nayaa unknown i dhagayso, I know your name, yaan ku qarxininee meesha ka tag. Waa kuu digayaa...

Jacaylbaro, this kid keeps distracting me, I forgot my line of thought. Tell me more about the so-called "remarkable development", you refered to earlier that the late mayor of berbera brought about.