Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The civilians are not targets.....

^^ I'm just playing with the thought. If you think about it, the citys architecture and design is chaotic to say the least, this could be a shortcut solution to reconstruct it back to it's pre-war classical look and with modern buildings, perhaps even a skyscraper.

RedSea   

^OKAY, in that case, let us shell every mother flipping building in Gorowe so that the city can be elevated into modern city, what do you say mr. Econ?

BTW...I am playing with the thought....

I see your trying to angle it into a "clan thing" already. If you can come up with a nice game plan on how to considerably improve the infrastructure of Garowe and got solutions on extras like finding temporary housing for it's inhabitant, I think you can work something out.

No civilians are being targeted, just the gunmen and their anti-governemnt groups.

They started shelling the city with no warning for over three months, the TFG warned the public, worked with them and even told them to protect their neighbourhoods. These groups only steped up these attacks, they started putting bombs in the middle of the city, their miss fire, their assasinations of retired officers, of governemnt workers and civilians has been noted and documented on SOL.

Thus this operationw as the last resort, the TFG has been forced to act this way and to finish these people of.

Muqdisho: Dawladda FS oo sheegtay in dhammaan garoomada diyaaradaha Somaliya laga soo dajinkaro deeqaha loo wado dadka Muqdisho.

21. april 2007

Muqdisho(AllPuntland)- Dawladda federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa maanta soo saartay war ay ku sheegayso in lagu amray maareeyayaasha dhammaan garoomada diyaaradaha ee dalka Soomaaliya in laga soo dajiyo gar gaar walba oo loo wado dadka ku barakacay magaalada Muqdisho.

Wasiirka gaadiidka cirka iyo dhulka Soomaaliya Maxamed Ibraahim Xaabsade ayaa sheegay in dawladdu ay ballaarinayso gurmadka ay u gurmanayso shacabka Soomaaliyeed ee dhibaatadu kasoo gaartay dagaalladii halkaasi ka dhacayay.

Wuxuu amar ku bixiyay in gar gaarka laga soo dajiyo garoomada diyaaradaha ee ay kamid yihiin Muqdisho, Xudur, Gaalkacyo , Jowhar , Baladwayn Puntland iyo Somaliland intaba.

Xaabsade wuxuu sheegay in amarkan uu jawaab u yahay hadal kasoo yeeray masuul u hadlay hay'adda WFP oo ka been abuurtay dawladda, sheegayna inay diidday in gurmad la gaarsiiyo qaxootigii ka barkaacay dagaallada sokeeye ee Muqdisho.

Wasiirku wuxuu sheegay dawladdu aysan marnaba horjoogsan gar gaar loo wado dadka ku tabaaloobay dagaallada ka dhacaya Muqdisho.

Md: Xaabsade wuxuu xusay in dawladda uu ka tirsan yahay ay aad uga wal walayso dhibaatooyinka soo gaaraya shacabka khasaarooyinku soo gaarayaan.

Maalmihii ina dhaafay ayaa waxaa soo baxayay eedaymo ka dhan dawladda Soomaaliya oo ahaa in dawladdu ay joojisay gaadiid aad u fara badan oo gurmad u waday dadka ku barakacy Muqdisho.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Theoretically, I dont see why Mogadishu cant be flattened granted that all civilians have been evacuated or fled the scene. Would make things easier for the reconstruction team and city planners. I guess we need to protect the "billion dollar properties" though*

*Valuation conducted by: looters.

Economist, again, you shoot youself in the foot. You dont care for the properties of civilians by what you stated above under the notion of 'city planning'.

The title says 'civilians are not the target' and he posts pics of civilians leaving the city to justify his point :rolleyes:

The above are prime examples of TFG fans we are dealing with :rolleyes: