Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

…would have their graves dug in Somalia and we will capture most of them alive...

Oromia   

I can't wait saaxiib when I will visit the Ethiopian Capital, Addis Ababa, under the Islamic Courts of Somalia, and Islam is ruling all over Ethiopia, making the Oromo and Canfar people the ruling class of their country.

Oh Allah, destory them by the hands of our strong Mujaahidiin who are about to engage with the cowards of Ethiopian army, Aameen. [/QB]

If I live to see that, Wallahi I won't negotiate for Jennah.

Originally posted by Juje:

dufco.jpg

Masakinta kabo la'anta wa dhib qaban...maliina Muse Sudi ayey uu gardinayaan maliiun maxakinta.... wey dulman yihiin Walahi.

OAP rights is not in the 'maxakinta's books.

Qorax kuleyly ayey odayashi ku gardiseyeen.

Ha u gafin dadkaan. Every country honours its veterans, marka ha u gafin those men dhiigooda u huray dadkooda, dalkooda iyo diintooda in '70s.

Yes, waa dulmanyihiin oo waxaa ka sii xun dadkii dalkooda ay u dagaalameen ayaa u gafaayo maanta, not to mention many of them Isbitaal Martiini ayee badanaa curyaan ku yihiin, markaa arko waaba ka murugoodaa.

RedSea   

^sax. Kuna dar, way dulman yihiin oo cadawgii ay dagaalka lagaleen ee dhaawac gaadhsiiyey, ayaa maanta mid ka mid ah iyagu maanta uu soo hor kacay cadowgii.

ICU xaq iyo sharaf ayey uqabatay,maalin dhawayd ayey ahayd markay lacagta uqoreen, ogaadana cidna uma gaardiyayaan ee wadankooda ayey ku difaaci doonaan wixii awood eh ee ku hadhay. Taasina waa mid lagu boogadiyo,mid lagu sheego odayaal retire ah maaha.

Xoogsade   

Insulting other somalis shows in what kind of home one was raised. Seriously, qof waalidkiis aqlaaq soo bareen uma af xuma qofka somalipride la baxay oo kale. I hope this mannerless bigoted to no end individual is not a woman. How contemptible.

As for these old soldiers who should have retired instead of getting involved in a war this late in their life, wax dadnimadooda nuqsaan tahay yaa amxaaro usoo kaxaystay, so it makes sense for them to fight back despite their ragged and poor looks.

Soomaaliya waxaa baab'iyiyay waa dadka meeshaan aqlaaq xumada kusoo qor qoro oo kale oo ka haystay meelo bulshada ay saamayn ku yeelan karaan. Waxanoo kale soomaali intay ku dhex jiraan horumar lama gaaraayo. Dadkaan miyaan adaab la soo barin? How do we deal with qofaan diin heysan? because Qofka ilaah aaminsan afkiisa waa laga nabad galaa but I see a lot of hypocrites who made a habit of insulting others.

Temujin   

I see a lot of hypocrites who made a habit of insulting others.

All you did in this above reply is insult other somali individuals, especially the parents of this Somalipride character whom you probably do not know in real life.

Xoogsade   

^ I quenstioned if the individual concerned here was raised with manners, a valid question people ask time and again when they see an ill-mannered person. Hypocrisy and lack of manners are attributes one can tell when they look at someone's behaviour But rape is different altogether.

I hold in contempt people who when they open their mouths or write something spew such baseless accusations and slander against others just because people they insult hail from clans they don't like. How does somalipride know these mostly old and the middle aged men took part in rapes? Aqlaaq xumo waaye hadalkaas unless you are cool with and excusing such filth accusations.

Taliyaha ayaa sheegay in ciidamada ay ahaayeen kuwa si gaar ah isku urursaday islamarkaana aan ka qeybqaadan dagaaladii sokeeye ee dalka ka dhacay.

Sidoo kale waxa uu ka warramay in ciidamada qalabka sida ee xoogga dalka Soomaaliyeed ay yihiin kuwa aan ku dhaqmin heyb iyo beel balse ay doonayaan nidaam shaqeeya oo ay la shaqeeyaan.

halkan

That is what one of their leaders said about these old men, they haven't participated in any clan war and came together as a group giving no credence to clan affliation. He is saying also they want a system they can work with. These old men are forced into this by an old enemy they have gone to war with and would have stayed neutral as they were before.

I am not interested in meaningless talk, so waqtiga ha iga lumin. Adiga qudhaada meel baa lagaa heestaa.

Somali national troops you say, veterans of the former wars you say.

Well lets not be selective people, we should not pick and choose who to honor in that many officers of the former army are in Baidoa right now with the TFG. Starting with Gen Naji the head of the TFG armed forces.

Also in the golden age of the Somali army between 1960 and 1978 guess who was a decorated war hero who fought the real Amxaro many here pretend to hate so much.

President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed who else? the old Colonel, fought in the 1964 border war with Ethiopia and was given the highest decoration for bravery by then head of state HE. Adan Cade. He also fought in the 1978 war against Ethiopia, the ****** war. Many of the old men should not be used in this cynical clan based politics being used by the courts. These are motivational tactics and nothing more.

The Somali army rotten legacy stems from the fact that many in the North West or Somaliland remember the horror of the war with the late regime and do not see these solders as nothing more than criminals. So its all relative to who you ask.

Now shame on those who would use the old men to further their agenda, just highlights how desperate they are.

Xoogsade   

Duke, There is always opportunity for him to be a hero of the people and walk that funny reer mudug walk on the red carpets: He comes to Muqdisho without Amxaaro and opts for peace. All will be forgotten.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somali national troops you say, veterans of the former wars you say.

Well lets not be selective people, we should not pick and choose who to honor in that many officers of the former army are in Baidoa right now with the TFG. Starting with Gen Naji the head of the TFG armed forces.

Also in the golden age of the Somali army between
1960 and 1978 guess who was a decorated war hero who fought the real Amxaro many here pretend to hate so much.

President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed who else? the old Colonel, fought in the 1964 border war with Ethiopia and was given the highest decoration for bravery by then head of state HE. Adan Cade. He also fought in the 1978 war against Ethiopia, the ****** war. Many of the old men should not be used in this cynical clan based politics being used by the courts. These are motivational tactics and nothing more.

The Somali army rotten legacy stems from the fact that many in the North West or Somaliland remember the horror of the war with the late regime and do not see these solders as nothing more than criminals. So its all relative to who you ask.

Now shame on those who would use the old men to further their agenda, just highlights how desperate they are.

Somaliland isn't even involved in this issue,so don't use other things in order to attempt to expand your short essay,which you seem to be runing out of things to say--a nonsense to begin with.

Do note also, he was the first one to become an opposition to the "former government" that you speak of.

A decorated war hero you say, a president of the Somali republic you say(although he is weak).

If that is true and he has indeed won all those medal of honors,then have you asked yourself what those medals may mean today since he has cooperated with the enemy which he once defended and won all those medals in fighting against?

I expect you to think about that,in my view,I think those medals should be revoked and he should be charged with treason of cooperating with the enemy,not that he cooperated with the enemy in other way,but he invited dirty shoe Ethios into his country so they can kill and do all god forbidden ruthless things to people in which he claims to represent, the Somali president ladies and gents.

If this was about the ICU vs. TFG,then I could view them as two apposing Somali sides,and thus Abdullahi Yusuf would be considered a confused fellow in my view that needs some Psychiatric help,however since he has gone the extra mile by bringing the Ethiopians into the country without having the consent of the people, is to me the reason he should be considered as an enemy combatant and therefore,those honarable men, old retired men you considerd them, thus do have indeedd every bit the right to come out of their retirement and give one last push in eleminating the enemy which includes the once decorated war hero you speak of whom in this time has found himself on the wrong side of the trench,thus he and the rest of the Xabashis will be dealt with the matter they choose,they have chosen war,and war it what they will find indeed,not to mention their graves dug inside Somalia and most of them captured dead. icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by duuliye:

Iskool_Bolisiya1.JPG

Standing tall and ready * I did it to you before, I will do it again* must be his thoughts. ;)