Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

…would have their graves dug in Somalia and we will capture most of them alive...

Last Updated Thurs, Nov, 02 2006,12:30 Pm--Mogadishu Somalia

Somalia’s veteran soldiers unite with Islamic Courts

Mogadishu 02, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) Somalia’s veteran national army has officially joined the Union of Islamic Courts on Thursday as the Islamists were preparing for an all out war with the Ethiopian and Somali federal government forces.

Somali Military

A ceremony for the unification of the Courts fighters and ex-national army has taken place at former Somali revolutionary political party headquarter in south Mogadishu.

The chairperson of the Islamic Courts executive council Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed has delivered a speech at the ceremony, encouraging the soldiers, who marched in the headquarter, to defend stand for their religion and homeland against Ethiopia.

“The peoples of Ethiopia and Somalia are brothers and it is not Ethiopian population that is attacking our country but it’s the Tigre government led by prime minister Males Zenawi that is attacking us”, Sheik Sharif said.

Ahmed said that the Ethiopian troops who were at the border of Eritrea and Ethiopia were transferred to Somalia, threatening the Ethiopians in Somalia would face grief consequences in Somalia.

“The Ethiopian troops in Somalia would have their graves dug in Somalia and we will capture most of them alive”, said Ahmed.

The news comes hours after the Khartoum talks between the Islamic Courts and the interim government has ended in failure, as both contesting groups could not compromise over conditions they presented before the talks.

Ahmed promised to former Somali national forces that they would take their salary starting this month of November.

Ahmed Guled, one of former veteran officers, said he was happy to serve his country once again, alleging they would defeat the Ethiopians.

It is the first forces unification since the Union of Islamic Courts has seized control of the capital Mogadishu early June this year.

dufco8.jpg

dufco18.jpg

dufco17.jpg

dufco16.jpg

dufco.jpg

dufco3.jpg

dufco4.jpg

WADADII CADAYD CAGTA SAARNAYOO, KU CARAABIYOO

dufco5.jpg

bambo   

Let the game begin inshallah , they are ready to defend their land and relegion and will win . abdualhi will be captured inshallah and hanged in xaamar

Originally posted by bambo:

Let the game begin inshallah , they are ready to defend their land and relegion and will win . abdualhi will be captured inshallah and hanged in xaamar

I can't wait saaxiib when I will visit the Ethiopian Capital, Addis Ababa, under the Islamic Courts of Somalia, and Islam is ruling all over Ethiopia, making the Oromo and Canfar people the ruling class of their country.

Oh Allah, destory them by the hands of our strong Mujaahidiin who are about to engage with the cowards of Ethiopian army, Aameen.

Chimera   

they captured Somaligalbeed and Harar in the 70's and occupied it for a year

they like my uncles right now should be sitting in their little chairs with the somali flag badge on their right arms and a koob shaah held with the left and talk about the good ol' days and how they conquered vast territories of a foreign country like real veterans should and let the new generation do the fighting and conquering

very sad

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

they captured Somaligalbeed and Harar in the 70's and occupied it for a year

they like my uncles right now should be sitting in their little chairs with the somali flag badge on their right arms and a koob shaah held with the left and talk about the good ol' days and how they conquered vast territories of a foreign country like real veterans should and let the new generation do the fighting and conquering

very sad

That is right, indeed. But sometimes it is an honor from your people to show again how you practically did it by leading another assault against the stinking Ethiopians.

But I believe it is totally a responsibility on the young people's shoulder that must be embarked soon.

Juje   

dufco.jpg

Masakinta kabo la'anta wa dhib qaban...maliina Muse Sudi ayey uu gardinayaan maliiun maxakinta.... wey dulman yihiin Walahi.

OAP rights is not in the 'maxakinta's books.

Qorax kuleyly ayey odayashi ku gardiseyeen.

Originally posted by Juje:

dufco.jpg

Masakinta kabo la'anta wa dhib qaban...maliina Muse Sudi ayey uu gardinayaan maliiun maxakinta.... wey dulman yihiin Walahi.

OAP rights is not in the 'maxakinta's books.

Qorax kuleyly ayey odayashi ku gardiseyeen.

Dulli ayaa tahay hadaadba raggii xornimadeena iyo sharafta diinteena usoo dagaalamay aad wax ka sheegeysid! :mad: :mad:

Juje   

^^Sharaf mashe ledahey adiga, wey qasareen hadey sharaftada uso dagalameen. Malinti e ku dagalamayeen in ay iska seexdan a u ficneyd.

Thankful   

So this is national army that rape women and killed children during the civil war and now they are all of a sudden wadaads? They are not defending Somalia, they are the ones that destroyed the gov't and put us where we are now. I guess your have use for them again when you need death and destruction.

They might be your heroes but not ours. We will not allow you to suck us into your wars again. We will defend against these imposters, who are pretending to be wadaads. I hope they know there limits.

Oromia   

QUOTE]I can't wait saaxiib when I will visit the Ethiopian Capital, Addis Ababa, under the Islamic Courts of Somalia, and Islam is ruling all over Ethiopia, making the Oromo and Canfar people the ruling class of their country.

Oh Allah, destory them by the hands of our strong Mujaahidiin who are about to engage with the cowards of Ethiopian army, Aameen. [/QB]