Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Daawo Sawirada Seddexda Musharax oo Codeenaya

:D

Well, I will say if we put politics aside for sec, the day is worth celebrating for every Maryooley.Reer Waqooyi have shown maturity the rest of us dream about.Kudos to them.

As you were smile.gif

ANTARA   

^Priceless pictures, indeed.

One thing that amazes about Riyale is that he never looses composure no matter how dire the situation is. Regardless of the mistakes of his administration his contribution to the causes of S/land will be remembered. He will IA become a statesman that strives for the betterment of his country and the UDUB party.

It looks to me like Siilaanyo is sure about himself and I hope this time he wins even though I'm not a supporter of any of the current parties. Faysal was certainly the most creative in his campaign and this will hopefully translate into votes.

Congrats to Reer S/land from lawyocado to Laascaanood, they have proofed themselves to be worthy of the respect and honour they garnered by practising the basic tenants of democracy with such an unprecedented maturity. Mabruuk to all

One knew already that you were one of those who were rooting for Riyaale. So I am sure you wont be disappointed by Riyaale coming back . I wont be eather awoowe :D

But it will speak to the reality on the ground.

Oodweyne, spare the rants, for one knows you very well around these boards and what you stnad for. Yours is not one of seeking destiny of a nation rather it's a conviction in particular clan and what it can ultimately amount to in the larger political settings of Somali peninsula. One values the effort and the orchestrated political charade but in the core of it, it’s no more than the unholy marriage of hardcore secessionist and one man's political ambition to cling to a feeble power.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
Che
:D:D

Well, indeed, similarly, when you put aside your usual
"suicide-admiring-ananchist-tendencies"
of the
"Taliban"
sort of thing, in which unfortunately you may have been rather tragically
"infected"
during your sojournment, however brief it may have been, in the
Pashtun's
hinterland of
Pakistan
, one can see that you could really make immanent sense as well as a coherent logic of things, indeed...
icon_razz.gif

Regards,

Oodweyne.

^

O.k, that was funny! :D