Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Ooh Dear

All in all, Somali woman are the now the bread winners for an estimated seventy percent of Somalis. Wither they are qat traders in Somalia or the recipients of state benefits in the west, they are the means by which all of Somali kids servive. How will our nation survive with some men saying they don't want to see a woman carry a camra to provide for her family. Statements like this, which I have come to believe represent a lot of Somali men, make men like me ashamed to be Somali. The following picture clearly shows the cruelty of Somali men towards their mothers, sisters , wifes and doughters.

suffering%20mother.jpg

This image of this woman whose agony is written on her face becouse of all that she is pulling and the man walking by her doing nathing but smiling says it all.

Dhogor   

Naxar there is a possibility that the little child is a biter, which would explain the expression on the mothers face.

I must admit, your comment made laugh but I take it you guys are not moved by this picture. I miust also admit that when I looked at this picture, I was to concerned with agony on the face of that woman to have noticed that along with all that she is carryng, she is also breast feeding! Yet, I doubt that is the couse of her pain.