Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Baidoa: President Yusuf led delegates land in Bay meets with MP's

Ayoub if only you guys were Anglo Saxons you would have been recognised by the Brits along time ago. :D

The President is in Baidoa with the Parliment, but many of you secessionists were claiming he fled to Garowe and so on..

AYOUB   

^^ When you're not "copying and pasting" you come up with st*pid comments like that, and that's why I like you. :D:D

PS All I did last time was to ask you when your ceremonial leader will be returning to Mogadishu, did that hurt that much? :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Get back to me on the DNA,

Two ways to get my DNA. Hablo fiican miyeey kula dhasheen? ;) I'm gonna get me a cheerleading in-law/out-law.. :D If not, try the hard way and call your spooky mates. :D:D

aamintaaye nafto urud beey kugu amintaayee!! lol

these errand boyz time has expired..time to put this lie stories to end and face the judge...u know who i am talking about..al shabaab justice. lol.

AYOUB, adeer get back to me on the DNA, adeer I did not get your rant about in Laws and all.

NN: I dont know why he ran away and has not spoken yet, he went to consult the "international community" or the NGOs.

Rudy, adeer when adults are having a convo, the young should stay quite ok adeer.