Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Now Ethiopia will save the fake Jihadis

When General Gabra comes back, he's gonna slap AY so hard that the ***** General Duke is gonna feel the hit too.

With Regards Hassan, a concerned human being.

[ August 05, 2008, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^Adeer I dont support the "invasion" or "occupation" of my land. Thus there was no such thing. Just the fact that a group of clan militias went and seeked foreign help specially from eritrea and some terror groups. And the legitimate governenment seeked the support of regional and international governments.

Today I am ok since Ethiopia is not obstructing the interest of the national government.

It is a big proble to the anti nationalist in Asmara & Djibouti and nothing to the TFG...

Simple really.

Hassan, are you another graduate from Maulana Yusuf IndaCades madrassa in the former occupied city of Marka?

Hassan when did you become concerned when your militias was chased out? :D

^^Adeer spare the words for Mr talaabo.

Unknowns, adeer you seem to be upset, its not my fault your clan militias can no longer tax the river and beat down on the unarmed clans.

LANDER   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer the Ethiopians are the excuse for some. To me as a
rational man

^ :D

sunaari   

Isn't there a policy not make personal attacks against other SOLERS as this guy comparing real other SOLER as "ajobless rat." What happen to the MMA, the partial Moderator! When AL KABAAB kids voilate and make personal attacks, nowhere to be found, but when one of AL KABAAB complain to him, he is running around like busy trafic controller with tickets to give out.

Going back to the topic, Hassan guy, if you want debate with fellow, do the proper way and defend your argument, others whatever if you utturred above is useless, so does your arguments.

[ August 05, 2008, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

A note to the newbies, particularly Xasan: This site has clear rules, which are strictly enforced. No name calling for any reason is allowed. This is the second time I am editing your posts, already. Heed this as your first of a few warnings.

Assalaamu Calaykum inta muslim ah oo halkaan Ku doodaysa, Salaan Ka dib waxaa meesha iiga muuqata in Duke iyo dadkii Xabashida la jira ay yara cadho ka muuqato maanta. Laakin Hal mid baan doonayaa inaan xasuusiyo oo ah Sanadkii hore Bishii September 27keedii waxaan Duke ku irdhi in ta qoseynka hoos ku qodhan. Marka waala ogga wixii ka danbeeyey iyo geedi meesha uu maray, C/Laahina Ku socda hadduusan isqaban, Nuurna Udanbeyndoonto. Duke and Co. Pleaase read meesha hoose and ka fikir waxaan shaley ku'idhi iyo meesha sheekadu inay aadeyso u eg tahay.

((War nin yahow siyaasadda soomaliya iyo geeska afrika ka taagan waanu kaaga khabar roonahay oo si toos ah baynu ula soconaa dadka ugu tunka wayn iyo xagga ay marayaan, runtina kuwa aad ku daba lunsan tahay waa ugu liitaan oo awood ciidanna ma heystaan mid siyaasona mab gartaan micnaheeda asaliga ah. waa rag la wato, hadalkeygana maant si fiican u dhuuxi, waana laga takhalusi mardhow say u wada dhan yihiin, goortii la hello raggii lagu badali lahaa, ogowna waa la diyaarsaday))

Hadda Ogow aniga ayaa ka imi soomalia, moogna bil kayar, Ku maqnaa from 10/07 to 7/8 Do the math, though I left several times between during that time, but I have travelled to Addis Abeba, Nairobi, Dubai, Djabuti, Asmara and Sanca. In Somalia I have been to Hargeisa and Berbera in S/Land, In P/Land I have been to Bosaaso and Galkacyo, and in the South I have been to Mogadishu and in all corner of the city, Major towns of Lower/Middle shabeele, Lower and Middle Juba, Baardheere in Gedo, Major town in Bay, Similar in Hiiraan, Dusamareeb, Cabudwaaq, Mareeg, Xaredheere, Cadaado, Ceeldheer, Hobiyo in those cities/towns Central Somalia regions. So Listen once again there's no governament in Somalia. There're localy administred towns, cities villagges or regions or even neighborhoods, and most of them are either under their own Authority independent of TFG, or under ICU or their Alies. Some of those that are independent entities and I say some not all are directly or indirectly ruled by Ethiopia. Case in Point are S/land, P/land, Galmudug, The TFG, Parts of Gedo, Bakool and parts of Hiiraan. The Degree of Ethiopian influance depends of the degree of danger they feel coming from that particular region. Case in Point is S/land since there's very little threat coming from that region in regards to Ethiopias interest, the Rulars of the later country use what they call behind the scene or shadow force rule. In the case of P/land and Galmudug whom Governaments are somewhat unstable they use semi-direct rule or call it mirrage governaments which they mean by to their respected people of those two region they are made to believe they have governament of their own creation, but they can't do anything without 1st passing through or consulting with Addis. The third and last one including the TFG Addis Exercise direct rule with an iron fist. If any of the leaders in those remining regiong make the wrong move he can expect to be warned 1st, if he does not heat the warning he'll be sent to the gulags in Ethiopia, and that is the truth. To the other places that are out of the Ethiopian reach, the guys that rule, I'll be honest with you the rules and what I have seen gave me mixed feelings. Some are honest and good men and are sincere about their religion and patriotism, but there're those, though small in number but hard to detect that are far from being religious or patriot, the only reason they are on ICU/Shabaab side is because from the get go they were not the one Ethiopian governament made freinds with them and their Arch nemesis ahve occupied those possisions Ethiopia had opening. So they now they'll not get hired and are forced to look elsewhere for their survival. So laadies and gentlemen, even if ethiopians leave tomorrow, Somalia's freedom will take a genaration or two. That does not mean we should give up and throw the towels, but keep hope alive and separate the evil one that are dirtying the true Mujaahiddin stragal.U'll know them just ask them to tell U what are they offering for the country and the people once the enemy leaves the country, and listen carefully and try to read their body language or observe their writtings. that shall tell who they realy are, and remember this they are realy the true enemies of somalia because their deeds are the doorways for the older crueler enemies to enter through.

Sorry guys, i just lost my temper, anyway that thing known as General Duke is not worth it.

I will ignore him from now on as he seems to make no sense and is just an attention seeker.