Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Divisions within the Government

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^an old excuse

There is a book by cabdalla cazaam by that name. Read it awoowe to uderstand what it means.

was Abdullah Azzam ever used to fight against Islam or Sharica as your "peace caravan" is today? Was he ever seen in Gaalo Tanks, praising their policies or saying on their televisions that Sharica wasn't needed as Somalis were already muslims? Did he ever say let us compromise on sharica or "forget about it"? Did he ever authorise their armies to settle in the seas or sell to the seas foreign companies? I know you will say that you are against these things per se, but maslax and peace requires it; however, maslaxa is not an excuse for compromising on Aqeedah issues. Your peace caravan had sincere and pious aims which I sypmpathised with on some occasions; lakin it has been clearly hijacked by individuals and agents who have other aims. Today you are posting news about your "sheikh" ordering Amnisom salibs to shell Muqdisho. Inalilah! See how far you have come from supporting the xaq in Somalia?Marka, my advise to you is to contact the Sheikh personally and tell him to flee from the gaalo tanks and their slaves, return to his former path . Otherwise he and his allies will become like these these fellows

^^That is pure Kashaf talk, Zeylac.

Sharif as a leader has every right to use violence against those whose profession is only to kill. You can talk saliibi all you want but the fact remains that Somalia in not occupied by saliibis. Those UNISOM troops, who are there, are there to help Sharif get stronger and build security forces, not to occupy. They come from faraway lands not to influence on specific policies but to be part of a peacekeeping mission. Who is putting them in situation where they have to fire lethal mortars yaa Zeylac?

If you think those who issued the riddah fatwah against their opponents will spare anyone you are mistaken. Their agenda is very clear! They don’t recognize Somalia and its borders and flag. Sharif is justified to use force and seek help to put them down. And sadly that will be the way forward.

They are bunch of extremist bimacnal kalimah who have no consideration for human life. What they are doing may be appealing to the confused like you who enjoy in the qurbo land and follow these events in the news portals, but the city of Mogadishu is payying the price.

It will get worse before it gets any better.

Bwt jihadu shacb is when the masses fight for the cause while leaders lead and provide guidance.

Kashafa   

^^ Spoken like a true Islaaxi/Ikhwaani 'moderate'. Xiin, I always suspected you were either a member of the Islaax party or had Islaaxi tendecies but it's pretty much clear-cut now.

For those of you who don't know what Al-Islaax is, they are the 'Islamic' party that announced it's 'neutrality' in the wake of the Ethiopian occupation of Somalia. When some of it's member's decided to speak out(only speak out...no action) against the Xabashi Xasooq in the spring of 2007, they were expelled, or as they put it, excommunicated :D

Al-Islaax has always been the favourite 'Islamists' of the West because of their readiness to twist the teachings and principles of Islam to suit the foriegn agenda of Western hegemony. Thus, Ethiopia became our beloved ally, Uganda and Burundi became faithful neighbors, and the Tigray Founded Goverment became an Islamic government.

Xamar waalagu kala baxaa, inshallah. And the filth of Islaaxi collaboration will be cleansed away.

Kashafa   

Was he ever seen in Gaalo Tanks, praising their policies or saying on their televisions that Sharica wasn't needed as Somalis were already muslims?

Did he ever say let us compromise on sharica or "forget about it"?

Did he ever authorise their armies to settle in the seas or sell to the seas foreign companies?

Notice how deftly he dodged every single one of your hard-hitting questions, only as a well-trained Islaaxi 'professional' could. Questions whose answers would damn him and his beloved collabarationist qashin to eternal munaafiqnimo.

At the very least, abti, have the decency of answering questitons directly when they are posed to you. I understand Fulaynimo iyo Gun'nimo has been something of a cherished heritage for your wretched ilk, laakin bal xoogaa yaro rag'animo iskula har so that you can answer question directly.

N.O.R.F   

Zaylaci and Kash, are you prepared to first of all CLEARLY state why you oppose the govn't? Once we have cleared up the minefields of words and sentences (most of it refutable), we will then get into a proper discussion on what is right ISLAMICALLY.

Do you believe what the 'opposition' is doing today is ISLAMICALLY correct?

Kashafa   

Do you believe what the 'opposition' is doing today is ISLAMICALLY correct?

In a word: Yes.

Were it to God that this entity could be removed through peaceful means. Were it to God that the Ugandans could vacate Somalia through the use of words and letters. Were it God that Cabdi Qaybdiid and Saciid Dheere would just walk away from the reins of power.......just like that.

So to answer your question, Norf. Yes. I believe this government must be dismantled and destroyed. I believe this current jihad against the Isbahaysiga Kufaar'ta iyo Munaafiqeenta Version 2.0(Amisom/Sharif) IS AS legitimate as the jihad against Isbahaysiga Kufaar'ta iyo Munaafiqeenta version 1.0( Ethiopia/Yusuf Yey) which in turn was as legitimate and justified as the jihad against the Nine Warlords of Mogadisho in the summer of 2006.

Any where treason, oppression, and Nifaaq rears it's ugly head, IT MUST AND WILL BE FOUGHT. There doesn't have to be civillian casulities. Look at the example of the takeover of Baidoba and Merka. Not a single shot fired. Not one civillian death.

The onus is on the Coalition of Kufr and Nifaaq to put down their weapons and surrender. They will be given quarter, safe passage to Ethiopia or Uganada, and, in some cases, amnesty. One man, in conjunction with his supporters, funders, and protectors, is responsible for all of the xaraam blood being spilt today in Xamar. His name is Sharwade Ahmed Al-Khabeeth(Lacnada Ilaahay ha ku sugnaato. Aamiin).

Norf, billahi calayk, are you asking me to accept a Kaafir-financed, Kaafir-run, Kaafir-supported, Kaafir-protected entity that has achieved nothing in it's 6 years of existence except dhil, dhac, kufsi, and xasooq ? Here's an example of your so-called 'peace caravan' in action: The soldiers of the TFG erected their Isbaaros/roadblocks in Ex-Control where they resumed the banditry they have practiced under the mandate of 'dawladnimo'. Their latest stunt ? Removing the durooc of women to search them for money. Read about it here. Keep in mind that this is a pro-sharif site.

And you want me to support that ? Or at least be like "wait and see". Well, abti, I'm done waiting. The time has come to excise this cancerous growth in Mogadisho before it spreads to other parts of the country. With the surgical tools of the Mujaahideen, this cancer will be removed once and for all from Umada Soomaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah.

N.O.R.F   

I asked if it was ISLAMICALLY correct saxib. All you've done is state that YOU believe it is correct. Needs more meat and less baruur.

Will reply as soon as I have submitted the monthly report to my gaal employer.

Kashafa   

Lol@gaal employer :D . But check it out, I have nothing against Gaalo per se. Some of my best friends are Gaalo. :D Gaalo have given me an education, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion that I don't have in so-called muslim countries, where torture and oppression is a accepted part of everyday life.

The unsung heroes of the past 20 years in Somalia are Gaalo humanitarian groups like Doctors without Borders and other NGOs that risk life and limb to provide food and medical aid to the masaakin masses of Somalia.

So, abti, I got mad admiration and appreciation for some Gaalo. What I am against tho is the Gaalo foriegn policy that insists on terrifying my people, killing innocents, and propping up puppet-clients like Sharwade Ahmed.

Read here for more clarification.

N.O.R.F   

Thanks for the article saxib. However, it only shows your opposition to foreign meddling in Somali affairs. Something we all agree with. It should not happen and Somalis should be able to come to a peaceful agreement and build their country.

Now, being someone who understands today's geopolitical situation I would expect you to at least acknowledge and understand WHY there is this meddling. The status quo in Somalia is convenient for the powers that be as they can do without dealing with a country and a people located in a very important part of today's world.

Without getting into the nitty gritty do you at least acknowledge and understand why the meddling continues?

Once I have your answer we can get into the correct ways of dealing with it ISLAMICALLY. I can already categorically state (even though I'm no mullah) that the opposition has by no means dealt with the government in line with Islamic principals.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^That is pure Kashaf talk, Zeylac.

Sharif as a leader has every right to use violence against those whose profession is only to kill. You can talk saliibi all you want but the fact remains that Somalia in not occupied by saliibis. Those UNISOM troops, who are there, are there to help Sharif get stronger and build security forces, not to occupy. They come from faraway lands not to influence on specific policies but to be part of a peacekeeping mission. Who is putting them in situation where they have to fire lethal mortars yaa Zeylac?

If you think those who issued the riddah fatwah against their opponents will spare anyone you are mistaken. Their agenda is very clear! They don’t recognize Somalia and its borders and flag. Sharif is justified to use force and seek help to put them down. And sadly that will be the way forward.

They are bunch of extremist bimacnal kalimah who have no consideration for human life. What they are doing may be appealing to the confused like you who enjoy in the qurbo land and follow these events in the news portals, but the city of Mogadishu is payying the price.

It will get worse before it gets any better.

Bwt jihadu shacb is when the masses fight for the cause while leaders lead and provide guidance.

The thing is that what is right doesn't change over-night. Nor does what is wrong change overnight. Actually, I haven't spoken like Kash; I have spoken like Sheikh Al Shariff of 2006. Who said, " Somalida manta wa in Allah ama America racde". He said that Amnisom is no different to Ethiopia as they came for ulterior agendas.

Secondly, Ugandan troops were being trained in their country in 2006 to fight "Extermists"( those that wanted Sharica in Somalia). They said America was sending them to fight extremists so that she did not have to got to Somalia herself. And when they came they were part of the Ethiopian occupation, most notably shelling SOmali neighbourhoods with them.

Thus, to say they are mere peackeeping force and they came to help Shariff is nonsense, when they were sent to fight his government in 2006. Bal watch this video and tell me they came to help him

Indeed, it was the AU which authorised the war that sent Sharif to eat wild animals in the forest. Thus, how can you quote Abdullah Azzam and support gaalo wadanka ku so dushay and bombarding Somalis?

Norf, what is happening is not Islamic( at least the fighting between ICU and the other forces). Because a fitna was created by Ahmad Ould Abudllah( the smiling maurtinian guy who helped sell the sea) and the others. They tricked and misled shariff and the naive politicians to fight and turn against their former resistance forces. I find it sad and disturbing that the former resistance forces have been fighting each other. Their will be no war( and believe me Alshabab will look ******) if the the "government" removes the foreign forces and takes full sharica. However, they are controlled from Nairobi embassy, and hence they are not allowed to accept full sharica and remove foreign forces. Today they can't even speak out against the Ethiopians who are rentering Somalia. I wouldn't surpised if Xiin and others say it is permissible for the "gov" to call on Ethiopian troops for help. ;)

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

I find it sad and disturbing that the former resistance forces have been fighting each other. Their will be no war( and believe me Alshabab will look ******) if the the "government" removes the foreign forces and takes full sharica.

Now. Now. You do not really believe Al Shabab will not try to take over the whole thing if there was no outside troops protecting Sh. Sharif. What exactly do you think they will do if Sharif kicked out the troops but still insisted on being president? Let him be?

Adeer, take that red cumaamad off your face; it's blocking out your vision! ;)

ps

I am not with Xiin on this. Xiin is showing signs of following an individual and not a cause.

pps

The Xabashis may come back and will be JUSTIFIED when they do (yes, Kashafa, I'm girly). :D