Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

ONLF Marines land in Somaliland.

^

I have a sneaky suspicion, in a conspiratorial sort of way of course, that these guys were INDEED reinforcements who were supposed to join the hapless terrorist named ATAM, who is hiding in the Galgala hills; but unfortunately for them the Puntland security forces have frustrated these efforts of theirs, when they abruptly restricted ATAM's free movements and forward base in Galgala. I suppose, now, they thought they could land undetected on the Awdal coast, and trek eastwards to join up with him later-- but it seems that attempt as well has been thwarted by the new Marfashland authorities. Kudos to them!

Originally posted by General Duke:

... Zack is just upset, anyhow adeer make sure you defend yourself now the seceessionist have picked you out as a soft target...

Saaxiib Duke, if there is one thing our caanoboore cousins are competent at in this world(and that is a big IF)--it is their innate ability to manhandle the habros of the secessionist enclave willy-nilly. Marka, if it turns out that these landed forces, as some suggest, are members of the ragtag ONLF riffraff-- then I truly fear for the habros of the north west. :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

These are not onlf where did u guys get this news These are probably anti Djiboutian nationalist.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, HAHAHAH :D

One thing is for sure we dont have attam flu , These guys are either those anti Djiboutian or onlf, Any how somaliland will deal with it. I say it again No alshabaab or anything in that direction

Emperor   

Xaaji, the word anti-djibouti nationalists does not make sense. One cannot be anti-his-country and at teh same a nationalist.

Do you mean they are a rebel movement fighting against Dj government.

Is this news even true?

Emperor they are nationalist but they are against the goverment , there word i was looking for was Djiboutian nationalist Anti goverment group any how its either them or the onlf.

Emperor   

^Lol, which one is it? SL still cannot identify who is inside their dominion, could it be the pirates of the horn taking bases in Awdal :D

What happened to the navy of SL that? Are they no match for the navy of a rebel movement in a landlocked Ethiopia :D

Qudhac   

Emperor

unlike the war riddled weak pirateland who has struggled with few men in mountains for years somaliland has wiped the floor with those 250+ armed men who crossed into somaliland waters and land.

somaliland millitary has within 48hrs effectively wiped them out and withough much fus.

we dont do shoot for show and then run a mile like pirateboys do. :D