Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

20th Anniversary of the Geziera Beach Massacre

This was a Somali tragedy, and the youths were targeted because of their clan there is no doubt about that. Lets not argue over this historic fact and its good to remmeber so such things never happen again insha Allah. May Allah give them his mercy and give our land peace.

peasant   

Allaha u naxaristo somalida dhamaan xaqdarada lagu dilay...

why only remember small group when millions of somalis perished?

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

This was a Somali tragedy, and the youths were targeted because of their clan there is no doubt about that. Lets not argue over this historic fact and its good to remmeber so such things never happen again insha Allah. May Allah give them his mercy and give our land peace.

Hear hear..!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by peasant:

On the same day?

Meiji   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Meiji:

Silly clannist notion ''Somalilanders''. Just call them SOMALIS who lived in Mogadishu city.

I prefer calling them 20th Century Ex-Mogadishu Society.

Joking aside, they (AUN) were killed because of something more specific than "SOMALIS who lived in Mogadishu city". But denial is a river soo mahaa?
They were killed because they hailed from a Somali clan which has its deegaans in Northern Somalia and as such were accused of been affiliated with the SNM. The oppressive dictatorial regime committed sort like crimes against many different Somali clans.

If ''Somalilander'' means been part of that clan, than one should not expect other clans to jump on board.

peasant   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by peasant:

On the same day?
Do you really care?

GAAROODI   

i think Mr. "the future is bring the future is puntland" if given the chance would have done worse.

Just my opinion. The number of Somali's who died after the civil war out number those who died before the civil war so all somali's have been affected. Thats why in my opinion we should be like 3 seperate countries its better than nothing.

we could compete and form alliances to protect each other.

^Yup attack the Duke who had nothing to do with this crime , yet reward the likes of Riyaale & Warabe who worked for the regime that comited the crime. You have your priorities in order lad. :D

Som@li   

Eebe ha u naxariisto Dhamaan.

Xanjeex is defending himself, Soon or later all criminals will be brought to justice.Waxaan ka yaabay sida uu reerka u kala yaqaan smile.gif

The Zack   

How about the 300 that we killed ten years ago today in Xamar, dadkoo dhan u wada duceeya ama aamin buuxda ma heleysaan.

AYOUB   

^What 300 people sxb, remind us please.

Originally posted by Meiji:

They were killed because they hailed from a Somali clan which has its deegaans in Northern Somalia and as such were accused of been affiliated with the SNM. The oppressive dictatorial regime committed sort like crimes against many different Somali clans.

If ''Somalilander'' means been part of that clan, than one should not expect other clans to jump on board.

Hold your donkeys. I already told you what I prefer to called them so blease spare me the drivel. The people massacred at Jasiira were not all from one clan, you making the same mistake as the murderers. Assumption IS the mother of all f ups.