Sign in to follow this  
Nazir

May 18 in washington dc

Nazir   

I hope every lander in the states knows that everyone is showing up on May 18 in washington dc front of the white house and the capital to let our government know how they let us down in not showing visible support in the somaliland issue. We will have after party where there will be special guests, food, and lots of dancing.

show your self

repp your state

i can already picture the scene, lots of screaming somalis (few oldies in suits acting all important).

ad wats the purpose of the after-party, or is it any excuse to party like the infidels ... reading one simple hadith is more beneficial to the blight of our people than 'begging' Bushy & Co. for their support.

THINK SOMALIS, JUST THINK B4 WE ACT.

Nazir

who is caming to the white house on may 18.

Note: alot people live in washington DC Maryland And VA who have different opionin about somaliland.

You will be seing me caring big blue falg screming somali (HANOOLAATO) somalia (HA ISRAACDO)

Somaliland Magaca habadalato. :D

Me and my maryland people will have another protest aginst somalia dhulkeeda.

Nazir   

Wiil duco lol sxb we will out number you regardless. Most somalis who live in virginia maryland and dc are well known and they won't show up in dc on may 18, they really don't want us seing them as our enemies. Somalis in this area respect eachother, mybe you and your homies will show up but watch out for the beat down :D