Sign in to follow this  
African

Politics Forum Members – Observed by Moi

African   

Oodweyne: Posts long articles and responds with looooooooooong analyzes.

Bari_Nomad: Posts interesting articles and responds with passion.

Angel-Dust: Avatar, most inappropriate 4 politics, as wearing red suite.

New-Nation: Very inquisitive and to the point, posts interesting articles.

Mobb_Deep: Lives up to his name, digs old topics.

HornAfrique: A dreamer, “wouldn't it be better if I were to help people in hospital their boy designed in one united Somali nation, then for an empty hospital to be "Somaliland" and I, a tool-less, doctor in Somalia?”

Grinov: has love/hate relationship with HornAfrique.

Samurai Warrior: The nephew of C/llahi Yusuf.

SmithNwestern: The back up singer of Samurai Warrior.

Read The Relationship

Che-Guevara: A realist, “N holding somali peace in neighboring countries is a joke. We should hold the talks under qudhac somewhere in benadir, juba, mudug, or bari.”

ManOfWisdom: Definitely in the wrong forum.

Paltalk: Attention seeker, so should develop his own website 2 dedicate it 2 himself (America).

Ibtilo: The name says it all.

Will come back 2 observe more members, but most of those that I haven’t mentioned drop in cuz their lost on their way 2 find other forums.

BN   

African,

I was a bit surprised when you wrote "observed by Moi". I thought that old man Pres. Moi of kenya was lurking around SOL... :D

African: Not your typical SOL member. She has strong opinions and expresses them well. She has a big vision for Somaalia and posts very interesting topics.

Gabbal   

loooooooooooool

HornAfrique: A dreamer, “wouldn't it be better if I were to help people in hospital their boy designed in one united Somali nation, then for an empty hospital to be "Somaliland" and I, a tool-less, doctor in Somalia?”

African dear sis I will always be a dreamer when it comes to my Somalia. :D I love my Somali people and want the best for them. icon_razz.gif

I'm glad someone noticed Grinov's strange and complicated love/hate moods when it comes to me :rolleyes: I thought it was only me redface.gif

Rokko   

African, good observation na'mean.

But ya were waaaaaaaaaaaaay off on Samurai. The brotha is probably the most well-versed, politically savy nomad patriot we have on this Caano Geel forum.

Much respect to Samurai, the warrior.

African   

Mobb_Deep, I'll continue observing & read Samurai's posts & replies over a cuppa. Perhaps that will make me c him in a different light. ;) :cool:

Bari_Nomad I trully laughed about 'Moi'. :D:D

Coloow   

:confused:

African, you are a political analyst smile.gifsmile.gif

My observation is: Although tribalism appears to be banned, we are witnessing the onset of cyber warlordism. It seems that people have embraced some sort of political correctivness. How could we be able to discuss political taboos without being associated with a particular tribe or region? :confused: :confused:

African   

Entrepreneur, I couldn't agree with you more.

African, you are a political analyst

As you can see in the below link I must have taken the same pill that some ppl do in this forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Politics Pill :D:D

Coloow   

A few months ago I was asking "Xamareey yaa arkay?" and was almost lynched for claiming that things are not as bad as we are told they are in Xamar. :confused:

Five months ago, I was overheard saying "benchmark somaliland-kudos somaliland" and was almost assasinated. :confused:

Four months ago I was singing independence to Puntland, kudos etc. I was almost murdered! :confused:

A month ago, I said let us face the Cadaawaha "kenya" and I was applauded: smile.gif

This week I have been trying to be sentimental about somalis- taking my anger at the somalis in diaspora (read the social debate section- and leave your contribution).

Perhaps next week, I would end up in the general section or jokes section smile.gif

African   

^^^^ they love u 2 sis.

:D

Ameenah, wlcome aboard sis take the plunge. :cool:

(read the social debate section- and leave your contribution).

Entrepreneur, politics forum has been wearing me down, so I'll read that section soon. :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Originally posted by African:

Thank you love, but I think I'll pass on Somali politics for a while. My attention span is a little too low for this particular section.

Blessed   

Originally posted by African:

Thank you love, but I think I'll pass. Just got my feathers groomed and want to look this good for as long as I can.