Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Abdullahi Yusuf can’t rule Somalia By Jerry Okunggu

RedSea   

^Khalaf, walaal aside from the topic, why are you poking fun of the man's (the Author) looks?

Ugly or not,he is Allah creation,thus you have no right to look down on it.

thanks

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I realize one thing, if you related to a warlord, even islam in your heart won't help you see the light.

Qabiilka waa sixir.

Inabti Xoogsadoow afkaaga caano lagu qabay.

Example : Ala ubaahne iyo G Duke.

Originally posted by Fanisha:

quote:Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I realize one thing, if you related to a warlord, even islam in your heart won't help you see the light.

Qabiilka waa sixir.

Inabti Xoogsadoow afkaaga caano lagu qabay.

Example : Ala ubaahne iyo G Duke.
Naa ma anaa qabiil igu sheegay, iyo qabyaaladii dilatay General Duke?

Wallee ima jeclid gabaryahey, oo waxaa tahay gabar aan xishooneyn, inaa anoo shiiq ah igu tiraahdo waxaas, waxaan ka xigaa habaar iyo asmo inaan kugu soo tuuro.

Hadii kale ka laabo oo arintaas iga maslaxee! :D

Walaahi abaayo aniga xamar aan ku dhashay, mana aaminsani qabiil haba yaraatee, kaliyah waxaa igu soconaayo waa diinta Ilaahey as a system of governance.

So chill out, my dear single-mother! smile.gif

Wiilo   

For those of you want to know when the article was written, this is the article again in print...

GodeyNews.com

Abdullahi Yusuf can’t rule Somalia By Jerry Okunggu @ 29 October 2006 10:10 PM

1151593035press.jpg I may be a pessimist, but as early as the Somali peace deal was signed in Nairobi and warlords elected Abdullahi as interim president, I predicted disaster and failure. I did not do so because I had known him. I did so when I saw the circumstances of his election against his track record as a warlord.

Now, two years later, my prediction has come to pass. However, what worries me, and I hope other realists too, is why the international community, Africa and the rest of mankind cannot see that backing Abdullahi Yusuf to bring peace and stability to Somalia is like asking a goat to negotiate with a crocodile.

The past two years have proved beyond reasonable doubt that Yusuf is not good for Somalia. His type of politics polarises the country even further. He is a soldier who can easily be described as the coward of the county. He loves playing safe. If he were not so, then he would have left Nairobi immediately he was elected President and headed for Mogadishu.

He did not do this. Instead, he lingered around in Nairobi for almost a year waiting for a non existent AU peacekeeping force to lead him to Mogadishu.

Yusuf stayed for so long in Nairobi until the Kibaki administration literally forced him out of town. Life was so good here that he saw no need to hurry back to war-torn Somalia to face the challenges awaiting him there. When he finally left Nairobi, he over-flew Somalia and headed for Yemen where he took a few months before deciding where to land in Somalia! When he finally did, it was not in Mogadishu but tiny Baidoa, fearing that warlords controlling Mogadishu were unfriendly to him.

His decision to settle in Baidoa caused a rift between him, the Speaker of the National Assembly and his Prime Minister, both of whom were pro-settlement in Mogadishu. However, even though he finally won the day, Somalia never recovered from its persistent internal strife. Thuggery and brinkmanship held sway over the land. Militias of all sorts continued to hold the country to ransom until the Islamic Courts Union rose from the ashes to take control and bring back law and order.

As I write this article, the entire Somalia, save for Somaliland in the north, is under the control of the Islamic Courts. In any case, Somaliland broke way from the South as soon as Siad Barre bade farewell to his countrymen in the early 1990s.

As if that was not enough, just two weeks ago, war broke out in Baidoa, the very seat of Yusuf’s government over the control of the airstrip. Most foreign visitors like I had to find refuge in ICU-controlled town of Wajid for days as we awaited evacuation of our colleagues in Baidoa.

Just before Monday’s bomb blast that almost claimed the life of Yusuf himself, one warlord called Mohammed Ibrahim Habsade, who controls Baidoa, had given notice to the Yusuf Government to vacate Baidoa or they would be evicted by force!

The blast that claimed several lives is a pointer to the fact that Yusuf’s days are numbered as President of Somalia. He is finally cornered the way Siad Barre was cornered. His continued stay in Somalia is not good for the country nor is it good for Africa and the international community.

Any attempts to force Yusuf on Somalis will be a sure catalyst for a bloodbath of unimaginable proportions. Africa certainly does not need another Iraq or Afghanistan on its soil.

If the ICU can bring law and order in Southern Somalia, if Somalilanders can demonstrate that they can run a peaceful government for 15 years, hold regular elections and generally give Somalilanders their life back, why on earth would we waste 8,000 African soldiers to safeguard one individual at the risk of their own lives? Is President Abdullahi Yusuf worth dying for not only by Somalis but other nationals of Africa? I don’t think so.

Source: The New vision

The writer is an independent journalist based in Nairobi

Wiilo   

AN OPEN FAREWELL LETTER TO THE AILING PRESIDENT OF THE SOMALI TRANSITIONAL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MR. ABDULLA YUSUF.

By: Khadija Mukhtar

Email: safe_humanity@yahoo.com

Mr. President:

Do you know that by nature and by God’s creations that every human being goes through maximum three stages in his or her life? And I don't know if this ever occurred to you about these fact findings of stages divided into twenties of years only? Which are defined as the followings:-

1) The first twenty called as “ The Growing Stage “, through which the human being grows physically and mentally developing his or her body and brain basis.

2) The second twenty stage is also known as the maturity stage through which the human being reaches his or her full maturity physically as well as mentally when he or she is called mature and able to take responsibility politically and as well as Religiously.

3) The third twenties are commonly considered by most of the people as the declining stage , and only for few persons may be considered as this stage when he or she can’t perform 100% his or her job or responsibility because of physical and mental weakness that are approaching naturally.

4) The fourth twenties must be considered as a full retirement stage because through this 85-95% of all human beings do operate in minimum capacity physically and mentally too, and it is mandatory to all those that reach these ages must thank Allah or God whatever they call Him and accept to retire from active duties in order not to complicate the Society inn which he or she is part of, and in order to pave the road for other fresh generations to succeed in the normal leadership.

By the will of Allah mankind do learn from History which is the principle teacher in his or her life and through it he or she learns how the World existed and how all mankind did succeed.

He or she may also learn through evolutions and revolutions or mainly through revelations by Allah to his Prophets or messengers most of them got the revelation when they were in their second twenties stage except few of them.

It’s worth to remind you Mr. Yusuf that the Prophet of Allah Mohamed Bin-Abdullah’s mission ended at age of 63 which is explainable that his believers retirement age was fixed at that point as the Sunna of the Prophet may peace be upon him, while comfort and confident of what he has done in life for mankind. And in the course of the 15 centuries passed since, billions of Muslims and non-Muslims alike in history acknowledge what great man he was apart from his Prophet-hood mission.

It’s mandatory to acknowledge as age advances such as yours, past the retirement age; one should realize the weaker he or she appears to be in front of the mirror or in bed! Will persuade himself or herself to grasp if the realization of his goals in life is fully fulfilled on time or not, which is if there was any noble goal ever existed in the life you led in the first place in order to achieve it’.

Mr. President, the Somalis disdain your leadership just by knowing you well who you are, a merciless aggressor deterring the peace for which these people are dying for many years. Even among your Clan people for all the warlords loved by his own gangs, you seem to be classified by all Somalis as the most hated warlord in Somalia, and believe me they will hate you until you realize that you are and were always on the wrong side of the Somali History since you were the First Warlord who started destabilizing and shooting at the Somali population and Country as you yourself have admitted and confessed publicly in your first speech in front of The International Community at your inauguration Ceremony in Nairobi Kenya and recorded in your history Book .

Knowing all those facts and your background as the founder of The Somali Warlords and War-Criminal Club it seems that you will never be satisfied until the end of your life where Somalis may kill you as the latest Sgt Samuel Dow of Liberia or unless like General Adan Gabyow a Kenyan citizen who surprisingly died in where he was born in Kenya. And with horrendous audacity your people chose his corpse to be shipped to Somalia Hinterland as political postmark statement for yourselves in order to boost up your new land claim campaigns. We, the population of Hinterland won’t mind also, as he was not more than a suitable fertilizer for our land.

The land also has rights and divine payback appears sometimes without human planning. A man who grow up to that size, by consuming nutritious ill-gotten food from the Somali Hinterland, while its people were starved from it, and for so many years intimidated the locals as an Army-Chief in his latest years in Somalia expelling locals to replace them by Ethiopians and Kenyans such as himself. A ranking he acquired one morning just by dressing the military outfit of Somali Army General, and Somali Democratic Republic Radio broadcasted it in the airwaves for him being the latest ****** Somali Army General joining the club.

Mr. President; all those miraculous works done by your ****** people have proven to be futile, and disappearing in the air. And as your turn, let me remind you printing 70% of the counterfeit shillings circulating in Somalia since in the late 1991, you planned well to rollout from the tip of Northeast corner of Somalia to the furthest southwestern Somali-Hinterland in order to complete the occupation of ****** Dreamland. But still no one will consider you genius who is about to do a glorious deed for his people who will surpass Said Bare relocating ******* from Galgaduud to Gedo while writing a new history page for his militias.

I will say; a lousy copycat handy work won’t function in Somalia anymore. Isn’t it? But you can try, Abdul Qaasim Salad has tried and is still trying for years now, but again none of your predecessors are on in good history books, and you are all nothing but the cause of the passing moment that no one will remember you tomorrow as Somali good heroes except bunch of Somali Criminals and Warlords that have mercilessly massacred and cleansed innocent unarmed farmers and sedentary peace loving population, and your part of the history which will be in the Somali black pages will be as old newspaper trash thrown in a garbage dump. None of you will go higher than Arta faction, Bay Faction, Islamic faction, and Tigre Faction etc.

It’s our responsibility to inform you that most of your tribal Militias and your mercenaries that came in Hinterland to die, not to live for long, but those in the future who reform and give up being superior to the indigenous will dwell portion of this land along side the inhabitants as law abiding citizens not enforcing chaos within peaceful people in the name of federal law or Islamic shariá etc. which ever shirt your evil desire enlightens you to wear for the fatal-game of the moment you are playing for years.

Colonel Yusuf; I see no good cause or heroic for those Militias of yours who are willing to die for your greed of power, as history always remembers the generals not the soldiers. General Said Bare is been dismissed as a dishonorable President and chased out of the country by General Aideed who was also another nightmare and bad-history creator.

They were both in control of almost the whole Somali country and of course more than Baidoa area for years unlike you. And today Said Bare is nothing but a former Dictator who perished in Exile while suffering from the heaped crimes he is guilty of committing against both known and unknown victims of his, waiting for trial in reckoning day by the Ultimate Judge.

General Aideed was a merciless Warlord and strong thug indirectly assassinated by another thug and careless Warlord who is still alive Mr. “Osman Atto”; an expert with double crossing tactics who eliminates the weak ones such as you for a price. A Multiple Agent, with multiple purposes, cold blooded killer you can’t match his skills, remember he is watching you. He may have helped you with the physical elimination of Dr.Abdalla Deerow Issaq Piece of work who in reality was nothing but a blinded poor political beginner from the Mirifle Clans, but he is also helping his fellow clan men in Mogadishu against the ****** he loathes so much for the same deal.

And again be reminded about a partnership with him or his team can be bought by anyone, but a Jackal’s loyalty is never guaranteed for any one. He is the product of Galkaio, Central Somalia. It doesn’t matter if he belongs to ****** or ****** sub-clan packs. He is of course one of the cannibal types, from the predator clans, not from the preying clans you can easily persuade and then oppress. Trust, or not to trust will be your problem. And as a reminder to you all, it is a known fact today to us; 'both the predators and preying clans bleed when shot'.

Mr. President; no one considers you a brave man by you belonging to a predator clan. As you always claim being the first Somali soldier ever shot the first bullet against the Ethiopians. Even if that’s true, it is not on record for anyone, but if you arranged so in Bosaso, Galkaio, or Garowe elementary classes to be taught; there is nothing glorious about it. But what is relevant and grave crime is by marching 'Ethiopia', let me correct it, Tigre-Regime today to an unarmed people who were suffering for a ½ century oppression period from ****** and ****** such as you and Geedi.

Once again you introduced Ethiopia as an additional antagonist party joining the unending tragedy that we were suffering for years as Digil-Population, and this one is on record.

Mr. Yusuf; I don’t know if bravery has another meaning for you folks in Central Somalia, but I will disagree with your definition as a brave man for being a man who doesn’t fear God, and can shoot women and children indiscriminately simply because you want to deprive them their God-given lands for your people, and Ethiopians want to dump ****** ******s in Hinterland. And there’s nothing glorious about that and will be stopped promptly with might soon God willing.

Mr. President; you are not and never been a man of honor, but all Somalis will admit that you are a gifted killer whose hands stained the blood of countless men, women and children during the 1977 war in Ethiopia, as well as your defiance to accept defeat on the elections you’ve lost against Jama Ali Jam “ known as Jama Bijo or Jaranjaro” in Puntland, and every war your subservient militias waging on innocent civilians in Puntland, Hinterland or wherever is adding up on your scale.

And If God ordained other victims to die under your subservient militia attacks, they are waiting your ammunitions blasting their homes in Buurhakaba, Bariire, Beledul-Amin, Buáale, Baraawe or Buulo Mareer or wherever it will may be, but there is nothing glorious about that either, as the ground will surely outlast the broom and you, your Ethiopian forces, and your fellow ****** men will be out soon Insha-Allah.

Remember that there is no vanity about having overconfidence with a transplanted liver under your chest, threatening to capture a land that neither your father nor your grandfather knew its existence with the help of Meles Zenawi whose regimes days are numbered not to mention your overstay time-limit in Baidoa as a persuasive gunman holding a pistol in Mirifle Populations mouths. Shati-Gaduud, Shaati-Madow, Shariif Habsade and Sharif Hassan do not represent anyone in Bay, Bakool or Gedo Populations, as they will run scared along your side to Nairobi soon.

Thank the UNDP by prolonging your existence as hostage taker, and all your “YES” men members of parliament listening your sermons while clapping ceaselessly forcing you to end it. Baidoa may remain under Därood and Tigre occupation for a little while, but as soon the cash flow stops from the International community, everything will collapse over your heads as a falling house-deck.

Mr. President; each member of ADC Warehouse-Parliament represents his/her pockets like you or your boys since none of them including yourself was legally elected by his or her Clan and facts has shown that 95% of them can’t even visit their claimed representing Region, staying in between Hotels in Nairobi and Baidoa and spending the UNDP brokered humanitarian funds from the Good Will International Community. A reality that is pin pointed by all intellectuals, while the majority of the Somali population are starving of hunger, diseases, and insecurity.

They are applauding for your tasteless Ethiopian written speeches for cash, not by admiring you, and surely you are aware of that. In fact every Somali is wishing any moment to be your last and the last of the fabricated 275 so called Somali defacto MP’s in the hotels and restaurants. Even though there is nothing good outcome from their wishes as there are ruthless atheists, dictators born in this world every minute, making others suffer for their distorted glorious cause that pleases no one but their evil power seeking inspiration.

Can you explain for the people of Somaliland what justifiable reason instigated your cousins such as the Butcher of Hargeisa General Mohamed Hersi Morgan and late General Gani’s onslaught against the civilians in Somaliland, who is been massacred indiscriminately by ceaseless air bombardment as well as land brutal offensive. No wonder the cordial relationship and love they have for ****** and ****** explains all. I am sure you can eloquently say let us forget and forgive each other, and fight the Islamists hiding in our country. Who are the Islamists Mr. President? A clown can easily make children laugh, but not the grown-ups Sir. If Yusuf Indha-adde is Sheikh, then Ali Geedi will be a saint. If Hassan Dahir Aweis is Sheikh then you are a virtuous spiritual leader who flies to Mecca for his prayer times everyday.

We are neither worrying about Islamist cover-up nor your existence; you are as good ousted dictator anyway. As the Ethiopians are already planning and trying once again and successfully will get rid of you next time by replacing you with their blessed son Mr. Ali Geedi whom I will write to him an open letter as well if this may happen sooner we expect, and again since there are clear indications that all of you will soon be living in exile, especially for those who are lucky enough to escape and survive from the brutal killings of the merciless so called Islamic Courts who are on the corner, And as you know there is a proverb that says “ Everyone shall depart in the same manner he arrived “, and I for sure will remind him also by not lasting long either pretending to be a Tigre Somali-man, as there can be no such thing in Somalia.

It’s morally compulsory to every Somali man or woman to admit the reality in Somalia prolonged and so called civil war is in reality not a genuine Civil War but a well orchestrated and preplanned Ethnic Cleansing which being conducted by merciless Warlords and their Militiamen from The Central and Northeastern Regions of Somalia with the sole aim to claim these fertile Regions in the future.

None of these Warlords that have committed War Crimes in these Regions belonged ever to these Regions and still they are fighting each other to show The ignorant UNDP Organization that they are the owners of The Lower Shabelle and Jubba Regions while the same Guys still are seen negotiating on behalf of their Central and North East Regions so to collect unfair UNDP funds which they share with the corrupt UNDP officers for the last 16 Years in Nairobi Kenya.

We are more than confident that will come a day that all these actions will be taken into legal consideration God Will, and the responsible ones will pay the ultimate price.

The author brings nothing new but the rehashing of the clan sentiments of the likes of Wiilo, Xoogsade and Ubahane.

Aside from the rant this dude is nothing more than the hired hand of Mogadishu clan courts and their backers.

A/Yusuf is the President of Somalia, and all that stands in his way are a few millitia making noise and they will be dealt with Insha Allah.

Here he is in China looking good.

_42271918_guest_ap300bo.jpg

ap_China_Somalian_Pres_02nov06_210.jpg

Gabbal   

Wiilo, can we not then conclude that you are as tribalistic or more then the rest of us are around here? Your articles all have one thing in common, and the last one you had posted sums it up.

For those of you want to know when the article was written, this is the article again in print...

GodeyNews.com

Abdullahi Yusuf can’t rule Somalia By Jerry Okunggu @ 29 October 2006 10:10 PM

No, Godeynews posted that on October the 29th. I saw that article long ago in AllAfrica.com which posts articles from news papars across the African continent.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Aside from the rant this dude is nothing more than the hired hand of Mogadishu clan courts and their backers.

If you read closely the author is against the courts: "......especially for those who are lucky enough to escape and survive from the brutal killings of the merciless so called Islamic Courts who are on the corner,....."

the author is bashing everyone, because she is somali has no solution to how we can work for the greater good, other then other guy wants my fruits!.

From the article:

Mr. President; no one considers you a brave man by you belonging to
a predator clan.

Remember that there is no vanity about having overconfidence with a transplanted liver under your chest,
threatening to capture a land that neither your father nor your grandfather knew its existence....

Mr. President; all those miraculous works done by your Dar***d people have proven to be futile, and disappearing in the air. And as your turn, let me remind you printing 70% of the counterfeit shillings circulating in Somalia since in the late 1991, you planned well to rollout from the tip of Northeast corner of Somalia to the furthest southwestern Somali-Hinterland in order to complete the occupation of Dar**d Dreamland.

....simply because you want to deprive them their God-given lands for your people, and Ethiopians want to dump og**** ******s in Hinterland.

Baidoa may remain under D*rood and Tigre occupation for a little while, but as soon the cash flow stops from the International community, everything will collapse over your heads as a falling house-deck.

^^^^if ppl believe this then how can we be against puntland, somaliland becoming their own clan states? I believe ppl have this attuide that i am the majority in this region i dont want no one else here to be in power. Same ol bull! no one wants to work for the greater good, build the country, everyone wants power for themselves and after their interests, we will be disappointed no doubt.

Wallee wiilo la ogaayoo banaanka aayeey isa soo taagtay wadhadhac! barqo cad ayadoo gacana maxaakiimta ku wadata gacana qabiilkeeda. Waa la yabay! :eek:

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

A/Yusuf is the President of Somalia, and all that stands in his way are a few millitia making noise and they will be dealt with Insha Allah.

Here he is in China looking good.

_42271918_guest_ap300bo.jpg

ap_China_Somalian_Pres_02nov06_210.jpg
[/QB]

Lol.General Duke, has the old man gone to Mecca or Medina,I didn't expect going over to China would creat so much excitment from you, or have you not ever seen someone walk on Red carpet before,I just hope he didn't trip looking around. icon_razz.gif

and "few millitias"---well buddy, things are easier said than done,so I will leave at that at the moment.

Khalaf   

^^^no the old mans visit to China is not as big and exciting as showing the "snow" in hergeysa :D:D

ps: His wife what a woman mashallah smile.gif

Wiilo   

Ya'll don't hate the massenger hate the writer, and aint qabiilists unlike some i know, i just posted an article that someone wrote.

And for your info, my clan does not live in or have a deegaan in Muqdisho and aint from where your uncle YEY is from. Take that and joke on it.

This makes me none of the clans that you thinkig i am....Aniga waxaan ahay TRUE Somalian, qabiil is nothing but a disease to me.

I dislike the Amxaaro and it's clts, and if that makes me the clans that you love to hate so be it.

Go figure:..............