Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Fresh pictures of Al-shabaab fighters in Mogadishio

OK, what happen to the morals of those who supported the Shabaab, Maxkamad and the so-called government. comment, please comment I am dying to hear how you will defend this massacre, and these gun totting children whom their only profession is how to kill. I wonder who is to blame?

I hope you are happy in this world, but I am not so sure about the here-after.

The saying "Tuug iyo Tuug kalkaal" comes to mind here, and as far as I can see there is no difference between the one killing the poor people and the one who is blindly supporting them

Al-shabaab at its best. I can't believe that they are saying that they want to take over the world.

These rebels are destructive and arm young children to carry out their terror dreams.

this is pure propaganda thats all, the two or three sides that are fighing are all equally guilty in this continues massacre, we need to realise that fact 1st before we can move on.

And those who say the Shariif's government had no choice but to fight real do not want peace, because there can be a way out of this and they never took it.

RedSea   

Alshabaab have distinct green unis and cover their entire face.These are their allies, Xizbul Islam.

^^^^That's funny because they are al-shabaab.

Don't know that al-shabaab old man hve become desperate and hve now brainwashed somali children to commit murder against the somali population and die for arab agenda.

Al-Shabaab hve a pro-arab agenda rather than a somali agenda.

They wish that somalia never has peace again and always remains at war like their arab masters ordered them so.

NASSIR   

Hassan, stop using the "pro-Arab" agenda. Al-Qaeada is neither Arab nor one nation. It's made up of a diverse group of peoples. Besides, we have cultural, religious, historical and ethnic ties with Arabs.

Ismahaan   

All-shaydan are criminals. They're brainwashing young Somali boys and killing innocent Somali People. Islam does not allow the killing of innocent people. ''Killing an innocent is like killing the whole of mankind'' Qur,aan. Bal eega pictures ka waxaan dhan waa ciyaal under 20 all ah oo la soo marin habaabiyey. Gosh.