Sign in to follow this  
Peplow throb

Buroc anyone

Castro   

Originally posted by Katrina:

My mom's from there and either she comes from one loca family or it's in the water.

Any more skeletons in your closet? :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by FATMAN:

I WAS JUST WOUDERING IF THERE'S ANYONE FROM BURCO OR IF THERE IS ANYONE GOING TO BURCO THIS SUMMER.

Assalamu Calaykum,

Fatman, I am planing going there next summer if somethings I am working on turn out to be fine. I wasn't born there but my nativity is Burcaawi.

To answer your question, I would say that there are good chunk of nomads who were either born there or spent sometime there. So welcome sxb. and let us know anything you want to know about Burco. Don't listen the negativity of others about Burco, it's one of the best places if you go with the right mind set.

Assalamu calaykum.

RedSea   

Originally posted by LaVie:

my other visits including the ones to the miyii such as Daloxo to
Xali Jamac
were good.

Assalamu Calaykum,

pardon me but did you mean Cali Jamac? I have heard the name of that place, but if I can recall it correctly it was named Cali Jamac not Xali or am I missig something and Xali is Jamac's wife. :D

Assalamu Calaykum.

Also Levie did you get to drink the Camel Milk? At Ali Jamac, or at Dhalaxo.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Daanyeer:

Lately the term doqoncelis is gaining foothold. Is your son a moron? Send him back to Somalia.

Kan bilaash chimp looguma bixin.

Arawella   

Ok I am busted it is called Cali Jamac but you must admit Xali Jamac sounds better.

Yeb, I drank camel milk and eat camel hump, very fatty. I have helped the geelshire with watering the camels while singing geelshire songs, waan rarey geel, I have chased a fox who tried stealing one of our sheep. I have seen and stroked a diin and I got bitten none stop by jinaac. Also I have milked goats for my own use, very tasteful with the shah. Great memories. ;)

Blessed   

Burco. Oh, my Burco! It's been a mighty long time since I've been. But I've heard it's an adventure :D

Anyway, Fatboy.

In keeping with the SOL tradition, we demand a full report and pictures.

p.s Welcome to SOL.