Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso airport construction new PICS..

Bossaso International Airport Development Project (Terminal) has Reached the Final Stages of Completion

Wednesday, 01-Nov 2006

Bossaso international airport development project (terminal) has reached the final stages of completion. Soon the runway construction part of the new airport.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

14.jpg

RedSea   

^good news.

it has more the look of an house now,but will probably take the shape of an airport when the tower is completed.

RedSea   

^just wait and see until Muqdisho Airport is built by the ICU, now that would be beautiful not to take anything away from newly Bosaso airstrip.

Paragon   

^^ I was willing let duke have this congratulatory day but Red, you have ruined it sxbb smile.gif . I know the UIC would built an Airport with Minarates in the place of the Tower :D . However, wait till you see the picture of the 8,000 trees H.E.President of Puntland, Cade Muse, has planted grow to their full size. You would be surprised, I tell. A forest in the middle of a desert. A wonderous miracle, it would be known to be :D .

^^^See Bossaso's development is wonderful to me, I am looking to invest in that beautiful city soon. But my portfolio in Mogadishu, land and homes will get more profitable with peace, so no need to make snide comments considering that most of my family are reer Mogadishu. :D

The Courts has invited back to Xamar..Please come Dear Duke.

Paragon...Miracles have been known to happen.An Oasis or rainforest in the desert not so far fetched.

^^^Saxib Mogadishu has never been out of bounds from me, unlike yourslef and others here. See my relatives are the big guns even now within the courts, Al-Furqan, Chircoole and Dayniile courts are my blood.

So unlike some of you here, I dont need to pretend or get a new name like Shiek Cayro-Wanabe.

^^^Saxib they are, the big guns who are now running the show, so dont ever think Duke is coming from a clan point of view..I have many clans in my blood alhamdulilah.