Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Buuhoodle: Hogaanka SSC Oo Salaan Ka Qaatey Ciidamada SSC

xudaydi...did i touch a raw nerve saxib?

lets examine you..and your so called machir ...?

Sanag region:

Erigavo = 200,000 = Somalilander

Maid = 25,000 = Somalilander

Heis = 25,000 = Somalilander

Garadag = 30,000 = Somalilander

Celafweyn = 35,000 = Somalilander

your so called machir,

three little villages, las corey, badhan and dhahar of which together make up less then the population of erigavo.

WHAT ARE YOU...?

nothing..is the honoust answer.

so keep dreaming.

When it comes to Sool its the same Western Sool is entirely Somalilander along with the capital las canod.

So like i said sit back down and grow some ball when you do my army will be ready.

Saalax   

Captain_Mike20 , leave xudeedi and Makhiir alone, they don't need an extra hassle when they are having problems with Faroole and his buntiland crew, however you can handle SSC entity, they are the ones inneed of karbash.

Xudeedi   

bravo Captain Puntlander, you keep prooving to us that your desperate clown from the Garowe clan enclave. Somalialand and Makhiri's share history, culture and territories. I won't insult Somaliland, as their accomplishments deserve to be recognized.

Your provocative immature narative is from no other than the desperate Garowe enclave. There exists no hostility between Somaliland and Makhiri's. The two communities co-exist peacefully in one of the largest cities inhabitted by Somali's (Ceerigaabo).

Somaliland has never launched any offensives in Makhiri territories. As a matter of fact, if it was not for slight political differences, Makhiri's would have been 100% Somalilanders.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

^Captain Puntlander, your cover was long blown so go entertain yourself. SSC will co-exist with Somaliland and develop to be a among the powers of Somalia.

Qofkii wax fahmaya baa wax loo sheegaa.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

^Captain Puntlander, your cover was long blown so go entertain yourself. SSC will co-exist with Somaliland and develop to be a among the powers of Somalia.

Xudeedi

Excellent Job, you exposed Cowke Puntlander

Waa nin waalan oo falan, lama hadlano

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Captain_Mike20 , leave xudeedi and Makhiir alone, they don't need an extra hassle when they are having problems with Faroole and his buntiland crew, however you can handle SSC entity, they are the ones inneed of karbash.

Actually it is the snm/somalidiid that needs another big Karbaash

Now you admit that you fear the 11 month old SSC, SSC movement already proved to be the greatest threat to the Secessionist Mafia

USP Alliance is made up of SSC and Maakhir

threat saxib...they might as well be camels sitting in buhoodle..they have not even left the town yet.

What threat, they tried to leave once and were scattered like rats across the hills.

like i said saxib..wake up from the somali delusion, logically speaking can a population who overthrough africa's third largest army and government in its infancy be threatened by 300 boys and elder men.

LOOOOOOOOL. :D:D:D:D:D

Xudeedi   

^He's another tripple character from the Garowe clan enclave. Despite former incidents, one thing is certain. Makhiri and SSC relationship with Hargaisa will no longer be determined in Garowe.

Hargaisa today possess a golden opportunity in shapping a healthy relationship between the communities in the North. The committee appointed by Silanyo in regards to Eastern regions of former British Protectorate, should set reasonable goals. I believe that Northerners can co-exist as they long have.

Taleexi   
Xudeedi Regardless of our political associations, at the end of the day, Maakhir, SSC, PL, and Somaliland must coexist because other choices are too grim. I feel your frustrations in regards to Galgala and Majiyahan but your change of heart to the secessionist camp is like kud ka guur oo qanjo u guur .... The clanish dogma of Hargeisa admin is as bad as the one in Garowe if not worse. How dare you say that you are ok with the oppression and invasion of SL while our lands and people are under siege. You said Hargeisa admin is a reality to be reckoned with, be mind so SSC, Maakhir, and PL are.

Xudeedi   

Taleexi: Somaliland and the clan enclave in Garowe certainly possess similar characteristics in terms of their silly claims to regions where they are not recognized. The clan enclave in Garowe has certainly commited heinous crimes including incitement of deadly communal violence for narrow political purposes, embezzlement of foreign aid funds, introduction of counterfeit currency into circulation, failled land grab attempts, export of charcoal and involvement in piracy, alienating our regions and among others.

Our exposure of the clan enclave in Garowe has been very minimal, a silence that we know bear its consequence.

I'm certain that you mis-understood my stand with the Galgala conflict. I'm not frustrated nor did i switch my perception and outlook in Somali politics. If any i'm optimistic of a pottential result from the Galgala incident. The offensives have produced a dense network of communication and yielded a shifting interest of Makhiris.

Somaliland has committed undeniable attrocities but their avenue of iterest to our communities is more feasible in the long term. It is hypocritical for us to expose Haabsade and to be silent about Abdi-samid when his actions impede SSC progress as more.

Somaliland atleast has a tangible interest in our region, compared to the criminal network in Garowe who's only interest is to bargain in Mogadishu. Their ambitions are also notably different, one wants to be the middle man for you and Mogadishu whereas the other seeks to gain sovereignty. Our union with Puntland is a baseless clannish stand that has failled miserably. Somalilands political interest is crystal clear, whereas the Garowe clan enclave entertains hypocracy at its utmost art.

Taleexi   

Dear Mr. Xudeedi,

One thing we see eye-to-eye is that PL has indeed used our communities as bargaining chip over the years and as you put it eloquently, we are now dearly paying our deficiencies in the past, hence PL enclave alone can not be blamed, our narrow minded representatives including adeerkay Abdisamad & adeerkaa Ilka Jiir are to be blamed too. In the case of SL, actions speak louder than words saaxiib, I strongly disagree with you where you stated: SL has more clearer agenda/vision towards our regions, Saaxiib SL is more hostile and sinister to us, they don't just want to use us as bargaining chip, but want to make us irrelevant in our lands, they maim, kill, misplace our people as I write this note. Their land grabbing and expansionism policies are out there all to see. Yes I say, SL admin has an opportunity to reconcile among northern communities, but how Silanyo approached his first 100 days in office speaks in volumes, he is an old man, who is clannish to the marrow, his government composition attests to that. His inaction regarding the occupation of LA is also matter of interest.

I hope I'm on the wrong side of this, but let time be the witness.

Here comes what I envision for our regions; self reliance, self rule that can coexist in peace and harmony with our neighbors, of course unlike your approach, which is switching allegiance in subtle way from PL to SL as that will immense us in peace, prosperity and tranquil life. The bond we share with clans in PL and its geopolitical proximity are equally important or even stronger than SL.

Finally, calling names to those who inhabit PL enclave won't do anything good to our political ambitions. Civil engagement is the way to go, mark my word, wherever our political destiny go, we will be still dealing with our brethren in PL in terms of trade, security, may be alliance and/ intermarriages. Even if you are divorcing your wife, it is modesty to do it with grace therefore, if we could not run an admin with our brothers let us so declare out in the open and draw a line in the sand instead of dancing around the issue and developing some symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome.

Xudeedi   

Taleexi: Overall, we share the same views in terms of the establishment of an independent SSC and Makhir entities. Our regions received relative little attention since the wake of an independent Somalia. It will be a very long time to even envision a Somali government with definite capacity to outreach beyond Mogadishu.

I’m not siding with secessionist nor am I provoking the people who are held hostage by the criminal network in Garowe. It’s very clear on SOL, that Somaliland has no claim in Makhiri territories and nobody disputes nor contests this very clarity. Contrary, those from the Garowe clan enclave have been provoking Makhiris on SOL, and have insulted our intelligence with mere lies. I’ve never attacked the clan from portions of Mudug, Nugaal and parts of Bari, I’ve only exposed the narrow perceptions of the administration they parade. So long as they suspend their silly claims on my regions, we shall have no problems. Makhiri scholars and politicians for have targeted the secessionists so long that it’s unfair to discriminately target them and circumvent exposing the Garowe clan enclave.

Politics takes no kinship in regard, it is an art of interest and silly ancient clan stories are simply campaigning tools (Awr kacsi). Though we might hold our ideals sacred, the welfare and interest of my people are indeed my sole interest. Insha’allah, SSC and Makhir will soon emerge, and I’m confident that they will leverage their commonalities as a source of union.