Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

What the President of Puntland actually said..

NASSIR   

I think this news article sums it all up.

As much as people would like to distort his words for political reasons, it's wise and fair to give a faithful representation of his words.

Faroole dismissed the alleged extraordinary rendition of innocent people from the ****** region.

"Puntland is home to many people with diverse backgrounds," he said.

"The State hosts thousands of IDPs from the south, thousand other citizens of the Somali Republic, and Somali-speaking individuals and families from the Zone Five Region of Ethiopia," Faroole explained.

"But as President of Puntland, I will not allow our regions to be used as a launching pad by an armed tribal organization and risk the destabalization of our neighboring countries," the president reiterated.

Faroole claimed to have obtained documents that the five men in detention had been members of an ONLF group directly trained by Eritrea.

"Puntland will not be used as a launching pad by any armed tribal organization" Faroole

Why would anyone want to read a second-hand person's translations when they can hear it straight from the horse's mouth 1800GMT VOA (fast foward to Martida Microphone'ka)

To add insults to injury Faroole labels the O clan as non-Somali people - essentially stripping them from the Somali identity and instead calling them Somali-Speaking-Ethiopians (Ethiopians who only happen to have learned how to speak the somali language). redface.gif

Muriidi   

as President of Puntland, I will not allow our regions to be used as a launching pad by an armed tribal organization and risk the destabalization of our neighboring countries," the president reiterated

let's take him by his word!

haven't you noticed..presidents are just there to be applauded...

the othe issue really just smells bad.

somebody light some weed to cover the smell.

now excuse me i must return to my qat!

somali-pirate salute somali_piratesmontage.jpg

^^^

LOL, the guy in the wife-beater looks exactly like a cousin of mine.*note to self-- make sure to ask for my cut* :D

Seriously guys, what point do you hope to prove in here by whining and complaining about President Faroole's speech and posting pictures of our no-nonsense, Coast Guard?

In any case, allow me to poke fun at you guys by reiterating the most important point raised by the President: The Somali language speaking Xabashas of the ONLF have no business waging their treasonous war against their national government in Addis Ababa by hiding on Somali soil. Cry foul all you like, but this will NEVER be tolerated.

Now if the vapid waste of flesh(ONLF supporters of SOL) still think they can test our resolve by composing bland and insipid buraanbur online, they are setting themselves up for a big disappointment.

Do better, guys!

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^^

LOL, firstly, the guy in the wife-beater looks exactly like a cousin of mine.

We know you all related to the pirates in one way or another ,,,, :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^^

LOL, firstly, the guy in the wife-beater looks exactly like a cousin of mine.

We know you all related to the pirates in one way or another ,,,,
:D
War kadaa :D

Mr. Somalia: Shilin ha iga sugin :D

Haatu   

^^^If you snitch on me I'll snitch on you. We all know that you're a Nigerian pretending to be a Somali :D . Hadaan ku tarxiilin nin ma'ihi :D