Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Ronaldinho to leave Barcelona..................

Reports are saying that Barcelona's Ronaldinho, 2 time World Player of the year, had a major bust up with the President Laporta. Ronaldinho was discussing a new contract and the President was planning to establish an illegal tie with his brother, Robert Assis. They were discussing an investment in the cocaine industry to increase the club's finances and make them the richest club in the world. Robert Assis has ties with drug smugglers in Brazil and Spain. Not much information is being leaked out. But if an investigation is carried out it would almost certainly end in relegation for the champions. After experienceing this, Ronaldinho decided to sever all ties with Barcelona and including his brother, who is currently his agent.

Spanish Press is linking him with a move to chelsea although it is unlikely he'd want to go there because he doesn't like their style of play. But it is known he would favour a move to Arsenal because of there style of play and his close friendship with Thierry Henry.

Intel   

^^ naah i reckon he just wanted to emphasize the fact that Mourinho is a #@%$&^ and Dinho would NEVER play under him...

^^^Maybe a bit of both, I was aiming for a full effect on the whole of SOL, but my man Yahoo spoilt it for me. Check out the Syria Declares war thread, looks like they fell for it.

^^^lol, he was good enough for Roman to bid 30 million and get rejected. Then came with 50 and still got rejected. Then came with 70 and STILL got rejected.

Henry ain't going nowhere, no matter how crap he is, or not. ;)