Sign in to follow this  
Sniper

Subxana-Allah....Oral Sex...

Sniper   

Dear brothers And sisters....i saw the post about the Oral sex...whether it is xaram or Xalal..or Makruh...

I know some sista or brother named TAQWA did tried really Good but i thought she might had misunderstood something...And i'll insha-Allah try to correct some mistakes...

Allah Jalla Jallaluh said in the noble Qur'an

while talking about those who will succeed

""And those who abstain from sex""

""Except with those joint to them in marriage bond,Or (the Captives) whom their right hands posses for(in their case)they're free from blame.""

""BUT THOSE WHOSE DESIRES EXCEED THOSE LIMITS ARE TRANSGRESSOR"

so if you didnt understand the meaning of the last Ayah it means basically those who seek sex other than the designated areas as the previous ayahs specically say ""FARJ"in Arabic which means either of the male or female private parts..So any thing other than those locations it is haram and that ofcourse will include Oral or Anal And hand(mustarbation)...but note the difference am talking about ""intercourse""not kissing that means the huspand might kiss his wife from some other places...

Aquulu Qowlii Hada Wa astaghfiru-Allah

------------------

sniper.jpg

Sakeenah   

walaal sniper oral sex is not harram but it's not hallal either because there is no ayyah that's specifically forbids "oral sex" we know the quran talked about "anal" being harram which was basicaly the cause of qawmu ludh's doom

many scholars debated about this very issue and came to the conclusion that it's not harram but karahiyo

allahu aclam though

Salaam

Hibo   

Sniper,

What is your point of starting a new thread on this topic when there is one already, do not you think it’s better that the discussion remains within one thread…with that said…

What you have quoted, can be translated or understood 101 ways…so you may choose to translate it in a way fitting to your own believes. (I am not an advocate of Oral sex by the way)

My fellow Wadad..lol….seem to me that based on the way you explained that holy verse the only contact a man is allowed to have with his wife is intercourse. I am afraid that of what you are going to say next, a man can’t kiss his wife in the mouth, a man can’t kiss his wife’s breast, can’t do a foreplay. All these are acts of intimacy are not specifically covered by your explanation. My other point has already been made by Sakeenah.

BTW-Is that a US marine with an AK47 you are sporting, have n’t you learn something from Black Hawk Down….just a joke…lol