Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed: we want to talk to Ethiopia how things change..

NASSIR   

The gov. has 14000 well trained troops but it has tried to avoid and still all conflicts instigated by the courts. Ever since it was formed, the government has maintained and saught a pacification or peace treaty of the parties in conflict as its main agenda and domestic policy.

I have also come to realize that the people of Cadaado district are supporting the TFG and as Allamagan put it, news that emanates most of the regions the Courts controls by force and occupation are of suppression of local uprisings in the basis of arbitrary arrests, use of excessive force, and killings, total tyranny

^^Camir as ever you put the argument in simple and undertsandable terms.

Who attacked who?, Who broke the Khartoum agreement? Who tried to assasinate the President? Who made blunder after blunder by attacking neighbouring countries? Rememebr the now famous Jihad against Ethiopia?

Even today you have Cagowayne attacking Caabud-Waaq, what ever for?

Che if you can not provide any evidance of even your clan support for the Clan Courts "Jihad" then why do you prance around and pretend to speak for all the nation?

Juje, I undertsand your point my dear cousin. Its unfortunate you blame me for the blunders of the Clan Courts..

king_450   

Look these neo-facist islamist knows one thing "War" and should be their answer.Time of reconcilliation is over,spill the blood. They have been doing this for almost 17yrs with different shirt and Macawis. It is time and i will not spend one more word of my wisdom to these Rapists,Looters,Killeres and the likes. War is imminent and must become reality. End.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Who attacked who?, Who broke the Khartoum agreement? Who tried to assasinate the President? Who made blunder after blunder by attacking neighbouring countries? Rememebr the now famous Jihad against Ethiopia?

I really dislike those who repeatedly make accusations with out any evidence to back it up.None of the list you made up there concerns the ICU,except for one,the declaration of Jihad against Ethiopia,the ICU did declare Jihad on Ethiopia....so what is your problem and if they did so, why are you making it your problem.

In the sight of the ICU,you are not a thing that matters, the TFG which you hold high regard for.In the sight of the ICU,the TFG is weak,small and nonfunctioning,therefore,why get their hands dirty with something that has no signifcance at all.

Masakiintan bal daya iska dhigaysa bahlaha,wallee waa la arki jiray fakhfakhalayaal meel walba ka nac nac leeyah,iyaga oon waxba ahayn.

Let us face it,the TFG cannot defend themselves with the suppose well trained army you talked about,if they did,certainly they wouldn't need Ethiopia to guard them from the noble fighters of the ICU.

Car wakaase,Ethiopia hakabaxdo baydhabo,waxaan kutusi lahaa in ay soo xidhi lahayeen odaygan aad kusheegaysid madaxwayne iyo wixii lasocdaba maalmo gudahood..masakiin,calaacal badanaa.

SO CALLED KING 450, it's you and your likes that serves the devil,therefore,turn your filthy hot air away from the noble ICU.Your comments spell out your ignorance lack of basic understanding of anything that is going on,wake and smell the coffee dumbo.dulmi fowqal dulmi.

Ethiopia has no chioce but to declare a war on us: sixteen years of investment in Somali politics has suddenly evaporated; regions like Puntland and Somaliland where the Tigre regime hastily projected to be in their column for the coming years are beginning to shed off Ethiopia’s influence; warlords in the south whose criminal enterprise has long served Ethiopia’s interest can no longer do their function, and the old man’s government in Baydhabo is out-maneuvered. Ethiopia, it stands to reason, can’t just stand by and watch as a new hostile regime take shape and gradually replace its clients everywhere.

On the other hand, Courts and the movement they started need engage this stubborn Ethiopian regime. We got nothing to lose folks, and Ethiopia has a country to lose if it ever enters an open conflict with us. Some how i am confident that we will win IA.

Go and fight yaa sharif, I say.

RedSea   

^I agree with you walaal and welcom back by the way yaa Shiekh Xiinfaniin.

P.S, no doubt in my mind that we will win,I am fully confident with the help of Allah offcourse.

Mr. Red Sea,

Ethiopia is the most insignificant one in all this fuss thats happening in less than a 1/3 of somalia.

Let alone ethiopian soldiers, even ethiopian visitors to somalia cannot move outside of the permission of the TFG.

The only reason you do not want to focus on TFG, is simply the truth and your conviction that you will not have support from the somali.

You think that ethiopia today is the bogeyman of yesterday, but facts on the ground speak otherwise.

In ethiopia internally decisions about somalia cannot be made contrary to the wishes of most somali ethiopians. Governments come and go, countries can change maps, flags and anthems, but todays neighboring clans and subclans will be also neighbors tomorrow.

If the ethiopians along with Yemen, Uganda, Kenya and others are asked for peacekeeping force, its the responsibility of the TFG to deal with elders and leaders of the territories where the TFG wants the peacekeepers deployed.

From some of your postings I see that you seem to be from geographically far away from the territories where people are living under constant threat of war. So is your friend the Djibuti man.

Its only human to wish well for people and not expect to gain independence or whatever at the expense of their suffering. In Djibuti's case economic financial benefit from ethiopian business and french, american, german, british bases, which except for the french would move in a heart bit to somalia.

I hate this kind of politics and its only too common with arabs. Sloganeering against Israel day and night and talking about Al-Uma Al-Arabia and the Jihad and all that, but Arab governments are the first ones to abondon the palestinians as they see a cheque of american dollars or american protection.

Lets not bring this culture to east africa. Its karma is very bad for generations to come.

king_450   

SO CALLED KING 450, it's you and your likes that serves the devil,therefore,turn your filthy hot air away from the noble ICU.Your comments spell out your ignorance lack of basic understanding of anything that is going on,wake and smell the coffee dumbo.dulmi fowqal dulmi

Funny walaahi,i know for myslef i can said wholeheartedly i have no somali blood in my hand. But perhaps you and your Neo-Facist Islamist and your likes are swimming blood and can't get enough sleep in their spare time for looking to take another life. I hate to even debate the likes of you who supports Rapers,Killers and hooligans,so why not respond to your likes. Take this into consideration if any of your Neo-facist islamist raise a hand to somaliland we will show what they deserve and i hope the ppl of puntland to stand up for themself. Stay your turf i promise we will never want see rapers,killers and looters the likes of the Ne-facist islamist and their croonies.

Xiin, welcome my old friend. Ethiopia declared war on the Clan Courts who declared war on it a month or so ago.

Also the Clan Courts agenda has been nothing but land grabs and lies, even the recent Abud-Waaq inciden and their repeated attempts on Mudug highlights that this is no more than the usual clan agression that we have seen before.

But like Che, said some support the courts because of the use of force. Hence they will be soon claping for who ever wins using force.

Ethiopia is the most insignificant one in all this fuss thats happening in less than a 1/3 of somalia.

Let alone ethiopian soldiers, even ethiopian visitors to somalia cannot move outside of the permission of the TFG.

The only reason you do not want to focus on TFG, is simply the truth and your conviction that you will not have support from the somali.

You think that ethiopia today is the bogeyman of yesterday, but facts on the ground speak otherwise.

In ethiopia internally decisions about somalia cannot be made contrary to the wishes of most somali ethiopians. Governments come and go, countries can change maps, flags and anthems, but todays neighboring clans and subclans will be also neighbors tomorrow.

If the ethiopians along with Yemen, Uganda, Kenya and others are asked for peacekeeping force, its the responsibility of the TFG to deal with elders and leaders of the territories where the TFG wants the peacekeepers deployed.

From some of your postings I see that you seem to be from geographically far away from the territories where people are living under constant threat of war. So is your friend the Djibuti man.

Its only human to wish well for people and not expect to gain independence or whatever at the expense of their suffering. In Djibuti's case economic financial benefit from ethiopian business and french, american, german, british bases, which except for the french would move in a heart bit to somalia.

I hate this kind of politics and its only too common with arabs. Sloganeering against Israel day and night and talking about Al-Uma Al-Arabia and the Jihad and all that, but Arab governments are the first ones to abondon the palestinians as they see a cheque of american dollars or american protection.

Lets not bring this culture to east africa. Its karma is very bad for generations to come.

Nicely put..

RedSea   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Mr. Red Sea,

Somali"friend",

I am somali and a Muslim,how much does that tell you?Just because I am from Hargeysa(don't know if you know where that is)doesn't mean I can't get involve of what is happening in the South.

---and please Somali"friend"don't tell me I don't wish the best for my brethererns in the South,I realy don't expect you to get hold of the merits of my argument,so why bother.

Lt.Xalane,I reason those who are reasonable.It's really hard to reason with someone who makes false accusation without the slightest facts to back them up.So I addressed the King in his own terms really and nothing more.

as for the King,Somaliland is my land as well,I have a say in it for your information king.

Originally posted by king_450:

Look these neo-facist islamist knows one thing "War" and should be their answer.Time of reconcilliation is over,spill the blood. They have been doing this for almost 17yrs with different shirt and Macawis. It is time and i will not spend one more word of my wisdom to these Rapists,Looters,Killeres and the likes. War is imminent and must become reality. End.

King,i concurr with each and every word u said.Some folks might be claiming that the post lacks reasoning or facts.How about some basic questions though.

1.Who are the armies of the ICU than the ex looters and killers,the simple muriyans.

2.Who are in the ranks of the ICU but allied warlords and illegal businessmen who gain from the oppression of the weak?

3.Who is today, against the formation of a national state and peace than them?Who is attacking peaceful cities?

King,i also concurr with ur prediction of an escalating war,war is imminent.

P.s.If those are not reasonable claims,then redefine what reasoning or facts stand in ur dictionary @whoever it may concern.No need to make things personal and sound big.The two don't go together.

Bravo King.