Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Blast near Ghedi's Convoy ,,,,,, narrowly escaped

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^About wishing death on others however tempting it may be.

Ow,well I didnt really wish death on him,just said it was unfortunate that he missed death by a wisker...

Frankly speaking it matters little because i am sure Gacmodheer will be given his post.

Ilaahay khaatimada ha waafajiyo. Hadduu saan ku dhinto wallee war baa u yaal!

I understand why those who are behind explosions do it: that’s the hand they are dealt with, and the other choices out there are simply unacceptable! Whether these tactics can achieve any thing is beside the point now…

I had a meeting scheduled with him at the end of march but it had to be postponed due to his performing of cimra. So I really can't say that I share the demonizing infidel picture you guys have of him.

Dhubad.   

Waxaan maqlijiray nin sigtay manoola. Waxaan kaloo maqlijiray Ceesaantii mas iyo god madax shabelleeyaa malageediibaa galay. No idea what that means. :D

Juje   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

I had a meeting scheduled with him at the end of march but it had to be postponed due to his performing of cimra.

:D

Bokero   

Saddam, Suharto, Idi Amin, Omari Bongo, Gaddafi, etc have all been to cimra, that doesn’t make them holly!!

am against assassinations but going to cimra is not indicator of good judegement, afterall cimra hasn’t made him less susceptible to traitorous behavior..!!!

So the bombs are ok, but the response in terms of hunting these groups will bring cries of "massacre" from you people.

It matters not who gets killed, no one can kille the governemnt off.

So these types of incidents will continue, actually they happen in many countries around the world more secure than Somalia.

This is his third escape, and he has not quit.

Originally posted by Castro:

The third time will be the charm. Geedi is one of those people who will not die of natural causes.

Tan ayaaba third time ah. So, the next will be the fourth. First one was Isbartiibadda, next ku xigtay qarixii loo dhigay baabuurtii waday at near Suuqa Xoolaha, dhanka kontoroolka and now this.

Waxaa la dhihi jiray, cagtii joogsan weysay mar ayee la kulantaa ..., you can finish it nooh. Since magaciisaba yahay Geedi, kuwaas dabasocdo mardhaw ayee la heli doonaan.