Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Jubaland. is coming?

Barre Hiiraale oo ku dhawaaqay Guddi ka kooban 10 xubnood

Kismaayo 26, July. 06 ( Sh.M.Network) Gudoomiyaha isbaheysiga D/jubba ayaa kaga dhawaaqay magaalada Kismaayo Guddi ka kooban 10 xubnood oo ka soo talo bixinaya maamul u sameynta gobolada Jubooyinka, iyadoo murano uu ka taagan yahay.

Gudigaan oo ka soo shaqeynaya sida la sheegay qorshaha maamul u sameynta iyo ka soo talo bixinta maamul u sameynta gobolada Jubooyinka ayaa waxaa gudoominaya wasiir Kxigeenka dhinaca amaanka C/rashiid Xididig oo ku sugnaa maalmaahan magaalada Kismaayo, sida ku cad qoraal uu ku saxiixnaa Barre Hiiraale, iyadoo gudgaan uu leeyahay K/xigeeno.

Gudigaan ayaa ka soo baaraandagaya qorshayaal lagama maarmaan u ah maamul uu yeesho gobolka, iyadoo maalinta berri ahna guddigaasi ay kulankii ugu horeeyay yeelanayaan.

Waxaa jira dad badan oo ka soo horjeeda talaabooyinka wasiirka uu ku doonayo maamul u sameynta gobolada Jubooyinka, iyadoo beelaha qaar ay aaminsan yihiin in maamul loo sameeyo jubooyin ka ay ka horeyso in dib u heshiisiin loo sameeyo beelaha dega gobolka.

Farxaan Lafoole

Shabelle Media Network J/hoose

Forget the 4.5 formula, I don't think we should even share the parliamentary seats with anyone who is not from the family, why did our boys die for that city if we are going to share with those involved in their killing. Now that is pathetic.

One mistake Barre Aden Shire did is proclaiming Jubbaland State and Kismayo, as a place equal for all. Barre is pacifist :mad: I am truly disgusted.

Nevertheless, Viva Jubbaland State, and congratulations to Sir. Barre Hiiraale for being a greater man than I am.

Maf Kees   

I'm against a federal Somalia, because I'm afraid it will sharpen the tribal differences. We need to think about the future and make decisions that will draw us Somalis closer together. If we take on this federal system anyway, less emphasis must be put on the tribal make up of that place. It would be a shame if a Somali will still feel like a foreigner in his own country when he's in another state 50 years from now.

The Jubbas is the most heterogenous area of Somalia, as it is the most beautiful. Clans from every Somali tribe inhabit that area, as in matter of fact minorities like Somali bantus and bajunis are not so minority over there. So a 4.5 formula for that area doesn't sound nearly as pathetic as all the seats to one tribe.

Tribalists, ditch the primitive attitude for your own sake. Life looks bigger and better when you take off the okiyaalo of qabiil.

It will serve no ones interest to avoid the clans all the clans that live in that region. Justice must be done and everyone must have his or her rights otherwise it will fail.

We already have somaliland and is threatening to separate itself from the rest,we have puntland and now a jubba land?Am not gonna be suprised if we soon get xamarland or baydhaboland.Its all useless.Separatists are only disturbing unhealed wounds.Down with them all.Viva a one somalia! :mad:

Xoogsade   

I hear a lot of prayers lately from some of my relatives who are from there and their prayer reads like this:

"Ilaahoow maxkadamaha noo keen"

:D:D:D

Jacpher   

Xoogsadoow, ducadaas hadii la aqbalo yaa u dad ah Hiiraale!

Waxaa jira dad badan oo ka soo horjeeda talaabooyinka wasiirka uu ku doonayo maamul u sameynta gobolada Jubooyinka, iyadoo beelaha qaar ay aaminsan yihiin in maamul loo sameeyo jubooyin ka ay ka horeyso in dib u heshiisiin loo sameeyo beelaha dega gobolka.

Indeed, reconciliation and public repentance should be a priority.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

I hear a lot of prayers lately from some of my relatives who are from there and their prayer reads like this:

"Ilaahoow maxkadamaha noo keen"

:D:D:D

What percent is fact as opposed to what percent is a lie? smile.gif

From one of the most fierciest Anti-Hiiraale websites out there:

Wasiirka Dib u Dhiska iyo Dib u Dajinta Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) oo Isagu in muda ahba ku Mashquulsanaa Maamul Goboleed loo Samaynayo Gobolada Jubooyinka iyo Gedo ayaa Qaabka ay wax u socdaan si buuxda looga soo Dhaweeyo Meelo badan oo Soomaaliya ka tirsan.

Posted to the Web Jul 27, 09:10

Wasiirka Dib u Dhiska iyo Dib u dajinta Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) oo Isagu in muda ahba ku Mashquulsanaa Maamul Goboleed loo Samaynayo Gobolada Jubooyinka iyo Gedo ayaa si buuxda looga soo Dhaweeyo Meelo badan oo Soomaaliya ka tirsan.

Maamul Goboleedkaan Wasiirku uu ku mashquulsanyahay ayaa ah mid ay Dawlada Federaalka ahi wax ka ogtahay, waxaana la isku raacay in uu si xawli ah ku socdo.

Maamulkaan ayaa noqon doona mid ay ku midaysan yihiin Shacabka degaanada jubooyinka iyo Gedo ka soo jeeda, iyaga oo yeelan doona Madaxwayne ka wada talin doona Goboladaan oo idil, iyo xubno laga soo dooran doono Degmooyinka oo matali doona shacabka.

Dhinaca kale Magaalada Kismaanyo ayaa waxaa si xad dhaaf ah ugu sii Shubmaya Waxgaradka iyo Odoyaasha ka soo kala jeeda Gobolada Jubooyinka iyo Gedo, iyaga oo doonaya in ay ka qayb qaataan dhisida Maamul Goboleedkaan.

Barre Aadan Shire ayaa horey u tagay Gobolada Jubooyinka, Baay, Bakool iyo Gedo, isaga oo dhamaan Masuuliyiinta Dawlada Federaalka ah ee Baydhabo ku sugan, iyo Cuqaasha iyo Waxgaradka ka soo jeeda Gobolada Gedo iyo Jubooyinkaba latashiyo kala soo sameeyo Maamul Goboleedkaan.

Ilaa iyo haatan ayaa waxaa la sheegay qaabka ay wax ku socdaan inay tahay qaab si wanaagsan ku socda oo raali laga wada yahay.

Idamaale News

Idamaale

Xoogsade   

Horn, it is for security reasons they pray for that and not because they believe certain clans can not live in Kismayo. From Dhoobley/libooy to kismayo, from Afmadoow to Kismayo, travelling on land is risky, the same goes for people who travel from Kismayo towards Muqdisho or to other Gosha areas. Too many isbaarooyin with most of them manned by men who hail from Mudug and who make a living that way. Inside Kismayo, security is an issue as well.

Xoogsade   

Pure, how about the religious segment of Barre's family take over the town and the entire region in collaboration with the locals every where? Many would welcome such change.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Horn, it is for security reasons they pray for that and not because they believe certain clans can not live in Kismayo. From Dhoobley/libooy to kismayo, from Afmadoow to Kismayo, travelling on land is risky, the same goes for people who travel from Kismayo towards Muqdisho or to other Gosha areas. Too many isbaarooyin with most of them manned by men who hail from Mudug and who make a living that way. Inside Kismayo, security is an issue as well.

Xoogsade

I thought you were going to imply that such a system of unfairness exists in Kismaayo and was surprised where you would come from since the only other group who partake of such things are known for doing it through the propaganda machine. Sxb you are correct, security really is an issue but it is not as much now as it has been. Most of the road blocks have already been dismantled (I remember posting an article last year), however, and counter-crime and petty crime in the city and neighboring areas have always been a priority of the maamul.

Also, the phenomenon of the abrupt and violent taking of Mogadishu has not happened in Kismaayo largely because of Barre's attitude. He is not anti-religion as our friends Qanyare and Raage and nor led by greed as our friends Suudi and Ilqeyte. Hassan Turki, who is by no means a friend of Barre, has long been under his amnesty from both inside and outside enemies.

If, however, the Islamic movement in our homeland passes this dangerous stage and Allah (SWT) helps it succeed contrary to the wishes in Baidoa, Addis Ababa, etc, Hiiraale will have no choice but to step down. Hiiraale is in Kismaayo because a wrong took place. He is there as a force against aggression and, when and if Islam succeeds, that aggression will forced to disappear. As a result of that, Barre Adden Shire would cease to have a mandate. Kismaayo, and all other cities, will come under the administration of a single Islamic administration composed of all our peoples. Now pray with me, sxb, to see our infantile movement withstand the assault on it by powerful forces.