Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

BREAKING NEWS WAR IN ADHICADEEYE

me   

We need a war in teh North, this whole wait and see thingy is not working out. Lets just finish it of, kill a few (10.000) burn villages, etc etc. about 100.000 refugees. Ethnic cleansing and we should be freinds then, what do you say?

I mean this booto should finish, we can't live in peace together, lets give war a chance. I got my cheque book ready MYYYYYYYY CLANNNN WILLL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!! am I capturing the current sentiments here? If not letme know I will post another one more dramatic.

me   

Che this is politics man, we need them and when they are down, we will appear with our forces intact and with an appealing message. They are not ready yet, when they suffer they will join us.

GET IT?

me   

Cade & Riyaale khaarajintooda is not a big deal. But their system will still be intact, evenmarka aan khaarajino, we need to destroy their system first.

me   

Force is not in numbers its in discipline. 30.000 isreali soldiers have outmastered and outmanouvered 300 million arabs. 10.000 mayooles deaths today is nothing. They will die anyway, through neglect. 10.000 deaths today if it would save 10 million tomorow then so be it.

We can rule entire Horn of Africa & East Africa, we can colonize these lands, if we put out minds to it. and sooner or later we will do it.

M/weyne Cadde Muse Boqor Oo Hadeer Dib Ugu Soo Noqday Laascaanood

(Buuhoodle}14.09-6

Madaxweynaha Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland maxamuud muuse xirsi Gen: cadde muuse Iyo Waftigiisii Oo hadeer Dib ugu soo noqday magaalada laascaanood ee xarunta gobolka sool ..................................................

Madaxweynaha puntland oo ay waardiyaynayaan raxan ciidamada daraawiishta puntland ah ayaa qadar daqiiqado kahor soo gaadhay magaalada laascaanood kadib markii uu ka baaqday safar uu kutagi lahaa magaalo madaxda gobolka caynee buuhoodle

Madaxweynaha iyo waftigisa ayaa booqasho iyo ukur galid xaaladaha ka jira tuulooyin badan ku soo sameeyay wuxuuna kormeer madaxweynuhu ku sameeyay tuulooyin ay kamid yihin

Kalabaydh, saaxdheer, dabataag, dharkayn, waxaana uu wasiirka caafimadka puntland uu u qaybiyay marakaneecooyin qaar kamid ah tuulooyinkaas.

Qadar daqiiqado ah kadib ayaanu idiin soo gudbin doonaa warbixintan oo faahfaahsan.

Liibaan jordan

he chicken out he coudent go

to afraid of the sl army

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

The militia of Hargeisa administration which is occupying some parts of Sool has neither legal ground nor monolithic benefit to them therefore it should be dealt with one way or another on due course. However, let us hope that they avoid splitting more blood in the area and come to their sense before it is too late.

Which one is it? would you rather have the "aggressors" be dealt with force and therefore bloodshed as a result? or avoiding any blood to be spilled from neither side, which one is it, you have given us to sides that are contradicting?
Saaxiib, the ball is in your court, and the result, much of it, depends how you manage it.

RedSea   

^^If I understood your point right, it's up to Somaliland to decide whether they want to go on offensive and start a war which will ultimately inflict wounds on Somaliland only. Either way you look at it, it's up to both Somaliland and Puntland to decide where they want to go from here, and the decision to go on offensive isn't just that of Somaliland,but could be vise versa.

Moreover, in case a war breaks out regardless of its scale, it's certain that most of the damage would be done to the folks living in those regions, so I don't really quite understand how you came up with the idea that the ball game rests in Somaliland' hands, when clearly there are two opposing teams getting ready to square off, and therefore, both will be responsible of any mismanagements that occurs. Which I hope isn't the case.