Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Truth will vindicate President Cabdulahi Yuusuf Axmad

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Don't mind the short trip ,,, you will hide yourself just like the others anyway ,,
:D

What's new really? That's what they all do.

Sxb I dont need to show up nor hide from anyone in any part of Somalia as adigu sas iyo jirdiido baan kala nooshay nafsadaa laakinse anigu meel ay dan iga gaadhi Somaliya waan tegi wala Riyaale iyo Shankaroon-landna igama horjoogsan karto laakinse sheekadaa waxey isu badashey balan aan dhigano. Ma rag farabadan oo reer Puntlandna baad safarkooda ka dhursugeeysey oona balanta aad uu dhigtey kugu jareen :D:D:D:D

War waxa qaar ilaahey abuurey sameyskooda amakaag badaana cajaa'ib badana

^^^

Wacdaraha, qofkaan af-soomaali ma yaqaan, marka maadaama uu ama ay is- mowdey agoontii boqorad ku sheegatada ingriiska, in yara luuqada gaaladaa u soo qor. waa hadaad rabtid inuu ku fahmi. U maleyn mahayo, inuu hal erey Soomaali ah garanayo anigu

^^I can tell that you fear Riyaale. Your people fear Riyaale admin the most, and for that reason is why many many people in SL continue to support that admin.

^^^

Prove it. You only say that because you desperately want it to be true. Personally, Riyaale is my dawg. He knows how to keep his wives in hargeisa in check. No matter, how much they cry foul, the habro aint gettin no luv from him. smile.gif

^^As if the "Habros" are not really running the show lol. Your people fear him..and I love him for that. You can type all your gimmicks about Riyaale..We know that you guys fear him..Point blank.

^^^

Actually, I hope for your own personal mental state, that what you say is really true. But in my opinion, Riyaale got you guys so in check that you all behave like battered wives in abusive relationships, who in spite of all the abuse by the husband, still insist he does it because he loves them.

Doctors without borders ought send psychiatrists to that part of Somalia's waqooyi galbeed region. Am sure their services are desperately needed by a great many Shankaroonis, once and IF Riyaale steps down. :D

^^That whole Riyaale got us in "check" tactic you stold that from duke. Come up with a new manuscript of your own negroe.

You dudes are resorting to some lame & sad sh!t by fake supporting another "seperatist" in hope to knock off Riyaale? Haha..When I say your people fear him do you now understand it?

^^^

Sorry, but Riyaale is your problem. No one is going to help you get rid of him, because no one cares...

You dudes are resorting to some lame & sad sh!t by fake supporting another "seperatist" in hope to knock off Riyaale? Haha..When I say your people fear him do you now understand it?

Really?

But.. Why would we? When you know our stance against anyone after secession... I mean what the heck are you rambling about then?

Complete and utter mangled hogwash. That's what.

Look.. AO, unlike that deluded place you crawled in from where people communicate in endless strings of monosyllabic camel script herded around by nomadic similes; if you're going to run in circles viciously drooling around here begging for attention, obsessing over some dictator who abuses your lot, and whom you also claim we fear very much, could you at least try to make yourself semi-comprehensible?

Again, thank you and have a great night. :cool:

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Sxb I dont need to show up nor hide from anyone in any part of Somalia as adigu sas iyo jirdiido baan kala nooshay nafsadaa laakinse anigu meel ay dan iga gaadhi Somaliya waan tegi wala Riyaale iyo Shankaroon-landna igama horjoogsan karto laakinse sheekadaa waxey isu badashey balan aan dhigano. Ma rag farabadan oo reer Puntlandna baad safarkooda ka dhursugeeysey oona balanta aad uu dhigtey kugu jareen
:D:D:D:D

War waxa qaar ilaahey abuurey sameyskooda amakaag badaana cajaa'ib badana

I just had some EXPERIENCE dee ... :D

Coloow   

Abdullahi Yusuf xaal qaado: waa laguu gefey. You are a true power hungary somali. You never sold a piece of somali territory; you wanted the eithiopians to come to make sure that somalis call you Jaalle Madaxweyne.

Duke ka waran warkaasi?

We got a bad copy of you.