Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

WHO IS THE SOMALILAND C I D?

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

It is hypocrisy that I dont like not Puntland. Infact I have my roots established in Qardho, guess that will give many people hints
:D

[/QB]

I went to Qardho during my visit of Bari in 1997. Although it is not as developed as Garowe, Galkacyo, and Bosaso, it is, nonetheless, a great city. One benefit of living in Qardho (at least back then) was reliable electricity(i.e. eeneeyo). Even in Bosaso, electricity was only available every other night(of course if you have a motor or a generator then you will be fine). Perhaps this has changed.

Rokko   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Infact I have my roots established in Qardho, guess that will give many people hints
:D

Nice try Juma. ;)

Mutakalim, times have not changed a bit. Qardho is still underdeveloped compared to Garowe, Bosaso and Galkayo. It's mostly due to the large immigration of the Rer Qardho to Bosaso. It doesn't have the building and landselling rage like those other cities. Even little Ba'adweyn, Qalkayo's little brother, is growing like potatoes.

OG_Girl   

Jumatatu, doesn't matter where your roots establish, I don't have roots in Puntland Nor Somaliland or rest of Somalia but still I am fair to every one. So Just come out what bothers you or don't comment the topic. As simple as that, really is easy.

You talking glass houses and stones!!!.. do you really have feelings my dear? did you ever think one minute? this young girl have brothers, father, cousins, uncles.. how do you feel if she was your sister ? you think how puntlanders did such and such in some where I don't even have clue?.

people have little sensitivity please , this is disgusting to fight over and bring your dirty laudry in order the make point on some one you dislike in SOL. :rolleyes: .

Salam

NGONGE   

^^ Mind that halo, dear. ;)

You do realise that the guy doesn’t even acknowledge the existence of such a story, don’t you? How could he show compassion and sensitivity to a story he thinks is propaganda, OG?

You claim to be FAIR to everyone (I suppose by fair you mean impartial, right?). :rolleyes:

Well, come on, be impartial and criticise Jumatatu on not believing this story is genuine rather than asking him some crazy questions about his sister! ;)

Oh, while you’re being FAIR again, maybe you need to praise the efforts of the remaining posters. Don’t single anyone out for praise though, the others might get jealous and you have to be FAIR, remember. icon_razz.gif

PS

If you tell me off then you will not be fair, dear. You’ve already done that, see. Allegedly, I’m Jumatatu. :D

OG_Girl   

NGONGE, the story I heard by BBC and I don't think they lie to us do you think that??

Secondly adero or 3amo mind your own busness will you ? icon_razz.gif

Other think I am trying to be fair I aint saint , I am just doing what I believe or think is right I could be wrong too .

Thanks 3amo smile.gif .

Edit ; See NGONGE, you and your friend Jumatatu just embarrassing your self!!.. 3alal aqal e7taremo al shawareb ya 3amoo , shawarebhom, danto fe 3omr abooyah icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

NGONGE   

Like I said, read what the guy thinks before you accuse him of being insensitive. He thinks the story sounds dodgy (I don’t share that opinion with him); maybe you should give him the URL to the BBC story. He thinks that whoever started this thread did so to score points (you already know my opinion on that).

BBC can get it wrong spectacularly, dear. Ask poor Dr Kelly! (though on this occasion I think they might be right).

Glad to hear that you try to be fair, 3amo. That’s my girl. icon_razz.gif

PS

لما الموقع يكون Ùاضي كده انتي لا تروحي تكتبيلي ÙÙŠ مواضيع سياسيه وخرابيط...ترا انا من الملل مرات اهاجم كلام انا كاتبه من اسبوع

Jumatatu   

^^^Wait let me tell her...Og dear the story does not exist as far as am concerned.And if it does it is not a a state sponsored crime. But while you are on feelings, do you know how many fifteen year olds are or were on the boats or are you feelings static about that but active on others. Common Og you are being a shield for those who actually unearthed this baseless story, I dont know though whether you are doing intentionally or not.

OG_Girl   

Jumatatu,as I said In Arabic ... If you don't believe it is up to you , no one forcing you to believe it :rolleyes: .

Salam

[ October 20, 2004, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Somebody correct ME if i´m WRONG , but this VERY sad story appeared TWICE earlier on SOL.if my memory doesen´t fail me the refrence given was " puntlandpost.com " whick is in my view a widely disrespcted site by non puntlanders for beeing too baised.

so this IS the 3rd TIME if not 4th it reapears on SOL .

Sad but TRUE it´s frequent reappearance takes somewhat the cream out of it. grim to put it that way but one can´t blind for the cheap political points getting absorbed out of the emotions it triggers among the readers.

If the story is guinine, it sure is a tragedy for a Somali girl and sympathy is sure served.

Does it make Somaliland and it´s authority GUILTY? NEVER.

is there a political point out of this individual tragedy? NEVER.

to the best of my knowledge there are thousands of somali girls from Puntland in Somaliland and NONE of them is a TARGET for the Somaliland police or harresment from Somaliland ppl.

to warp it up if THIS sad stroy is TRUE , it is nothing but a sad single isolated regretable incident

BN   

Jamamatu,

Why not contact those roots in Qardho and confirm?

OG,

So young yet so wise. My advice to you is not to waste your valueable time on arguments during this month...unless you are really bored. :D

Ramadaan Kariim.