Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

HOT DEBATE: Buubaa, Jamac Cali Jamac, Jangali others.

Poker   

I think reer Somaliland and buttland should leave reer Mugadisho alone. I'm sure they can handle thier business.

Niman reerahoodii iyo caailahooda meela nabada seexanayaan iyaguna wadama dibada joogaa inay ka taliyaan waxa Muqdisho ka dhacaya ama ka doodaan waa qalad baan u malaynayaa.

Somaalidu dhamaanteed way qaybsantay, qabiilkii iyo geedkii laga yimid ayaa lagu noqday markaa aaayaha reer muqdisho waxaa xalin kara kaliya nin caruurtiisu ku dhex nooshahay xabada dhacaysa.

Thankful   

I think reer Somaliland and buttland should leave reer Mugadisho alone.

I think the Buttland comment is breaking one of the SOL golden rules! Reer Somaliland lol, which means the whole somali penisula.

Poker   

What is wrong saying buttland? Isn't that the correct name? How else would you spell it? :confused:

Poker   

What sites? Somaliland sites?

I don't follow everyone else. The last time I check there was no "P" in Somali language. I've been spelling it that way from the begining and I will continue in doing that.

Do u have anything else for me to clarify for you?

Waryaa Turub don't hijack the thread.

Very interesting discussion. I like how Buuba is quoting hadith and Quran to highlight the futility of the wadaadis. This is a very sad comment on religious men (shabaab)who are fighting to gain power for their personal glory without regard to the well being of their fellow muslims. Don't they know the live of a muslim is holier than the Ka'ba?

osman_nz   

Puntland was a name given to region of north-east somalia, it doesn't derive from the somali language. It was a honor that the greatest civilization this world has ever known referred to our area as the "land of gods"..In those days the most highest and noblest thing to ppl was gods and they named that for north-east somalia..a resourceful people, a proud tribe, and ancient civilization, and today a powerhouse of somali politics.

So that is why the p isn't in somali language because it was never somalis who called that area puntland, it was the pharoahs who called that area puntland..

The world greatest civilization named us with honor..richard burton totally destroyed sland with shame and no history he said. Infact he called them barbarians. And in his book if u read he praises the north-east people.

osman_nz   

We can't help it that the world great empires viewed as proud ppl, what has any other ppl viewed ur tribes? they either called them savages or they never bothered mentioning it.

So don't hate us for being apart of the world scene.