Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ethiopians Defecate in Muqdisho mosques

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

saddly, Somali misjids are not the only places the ethiopians have defecated on.

where are the other places?

me   

If I remmember right.....weren't there Somali women raped in Muqdisho mosques in the early 90's because they belonged to certain clans?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by me:

If I remmember right.....weren't there Somali women raped in Muqdisho mosques in the early 90's because they belonged to certain clans?

Are you justifying or questioning the killing of the sheekhs whose janaza were performed by somalis across somalia? which one saxib? cause, I am at a loss as to the purpose of your post.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

He is just telling you what we did to our selves before we blame otehrs ,,,,

That logic if flawed.

A- The perpetrators of rape and murder in the name of qabiil back in those days are known men(warlords) and their clan militia who are now an important part of the TFG make-up, so the average grandmother in Muqdisho, the young woman in yaaqshiid being raped, the tablliighi sheekh murdered in cold blood definitely are not to blame.

B- Two wrongs don't make a right.

Let us use sound judgement.

me   

Xoogsade,

I don't need to justify jack shid.....I am just telling those that are acting like all holy that what we did to each other is worse then what Ethiopians will ever do to us.

Lets not pretend and shut our eyes from our past,...lets face it and try to solve our divisions, only then will we succeed in defeating these xabash you 'hate' so much.

Aanagaa meeshan is dhignay and it seems like allot of us haven't learned anything from the past.

The purpose of my post is to make you think. If you haven't been doing that already.

But you do remmember what happened in the 90's right? and how even mosques werent safe?

So why act all shocked when we who are supposed to be brothers did that to each other, what did you expect our enemy to do to us?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Two wrongs ku daa ,,,,,, just to tell you Somalis did those things too.

Just because someone kills and rapes doesn't lead to rape and murder of an innocent being right under any circumstances.